Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 25  Next
Re: On liberals PostThu May 19, 2011 1:10 am Offline
Thu May 19, 2011 12:59 am4
Great episode.

But still ... I missed someone.

I know the chances of Tweek having a leading rol are verry small, but in an episode where they measer all of the boys penis sizes, and he doesn't even makes a cameo ... :(

But exept for that, a really nice episode, with a lot of great moments :P .
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 1:50 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
VACOOLA wrote:
Wait a minute! "Brock Sampson"?

You mean, BROCK fucking SAMpSON?!!!

You gotta be kiddin' me! :lol:

Nope; it's Sampson with a small "p" in the middle :)

Big-Will wrote:
JVM wrote:
Also, I just noticed Jason and Terrance Mephesto were missing from the list. Kind of a shame we got so many callbacks otherwise, but I'm still glad for what we got. Especially Timmy!

Scott Malkinson was missing from there too, and he was clearly looking at the list.

And Briden Guerrmo, the 3rd grader, was listed too - he grew 2.4 inches. I didn't see him in the crowd of kids; nor should he be. He's in the wrong grade :o

JVM wrote:
zzyzx: Thank you! Appreciated :D

You're very welcome :D np!
PostThu May 19, 2011 1:57 am Offline
Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 am2This Crazy World
awesome episode, real South Park
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 2:36 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
That... was awesome. Best of the run so far.
Now for some rambling.
This episode wound up being not as creepy as I thought it was gonna be, and it felt kind of like old-schoolish SP to me. Is it just me, or did anyone think that Cartman's whole outburst in the beginning was a bit Sheen-esque?
Loved seeing Mr Lu Kim and the tall Goth again. And I'm sure that nwt is happy that some of the b/g characters got a bit of face-time. And I can't believe the did show Butters' wang... again... sort of.
I don't know why, but I got a bit of a kick out of Randy sitting on the teacher's desk in his sport coat. However, when he started in with explaining the TMI equation... well that's when my eyes glazed over, I slumped in my seat, started to drool a little bit and an image of kittens batting around a ball of yarn started to play in a thought-bubble over my head. Math just reeealy bores me to tears.
As if it wasn't already, I loved the insane turn everything took when Randy attacked the doctor lady... um... Shasta Tampon? Was that her name? Idk, anyway it was insane, but it was a good insane. Hell, the whole third act was insane, but it was some of that good old-fashioned South Park insanity that we've all come to love. I'm gonna have to go back and watch this one some more. :D

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Speaking of "Skeletor," I always wondered if M&T or some of their staff perused the forums during the off season. During the winter in the Randome Thread we did talk some of the qubo children's network, He-Man, She-Ra, Look-Ie, and of course, Skeletor. Did we plant the "Skeletor" idea in M&T's mind? :wink:

I dunno. People have been calling her Skeletor since long before Arnie went in orifice- office. Office.

Okay, I must be insane I could have sworn we had an official thread discussing Arnie and Maria's breakup, or at least talked about it in the randome thread, and I made a joke about it coming about because she was tired of listening to him talk politics, and he was tired of listening to her trying to come up with new ways to thwart He-Man. I just searched and couldn't find it anywhere. I was then going to make a joke about how I was going to continue to delude myself into thinking that that joke spurred on the mention in the show, but that whole theory is just shot completely to hell now. :?
PostThu May 19, 2011 3:09 am Offline
Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 am11California
Well it looked like Kevin who I believe was asian had a normal size in comparison with the other boys. Also butter was bigger than Token right? They didnt really go for the racial jokes. Thats not what the episode was about.
PostThu May 19, 2011 3:14 am Offline
Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 am11California
Note that poster posted the hight differentials not the penis sizes.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 3:47 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Stan and Kyle :)
We're so back, we're so back, ba-ba-ba-back. PostThu May 19, 2011 4:17 am Offline
Thu May 19, 2011 2:24 am1
I wasn't particularly looking forward to this episode, after the season so far. I think I can honestly say I haven't laughed once. Then BAM! Right back to good old South Park! Lovin' it! :D

The song at the end seemed fitting, "Back and we're back and we're back. We're so back, we're so back, ba-ba-ba-back".

Everything I love to see in an episode of South Park. Cartman acting insane, and causing someone to die. Randy taking everything to far, and leading the craziness (and the episode primarily being about these two characters :) ). The boys thinking everyone are idiots. The American Government doing hilariously stupid things. All in all fantastic!

And on the siding of South Park, politically, here are a few quotes from Matt and Trey:
  • "I hate conservatives, but I really f*cking hate liberals."
  • "I would never want the show to be a Democrat show or Republican show, because for us the show's more important than that. It isn't for everybody else in the world, but it is for us."
  • "It's so much more fun for us to rip on liberals only because nobody else does it, and not because we think liberals are worse than Republicans but, just because..."

Which I think is pretty true, and is one of the many reasons this show is so great, they give EVERYONE crap :D
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 4:19 am Offline
Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:29 pm3
The first decent episode this season. I hope it'll get better and better
Re: PostThu May 19, 2011 4:23 am Offline
the1jbk wrote:
Note that poster posted the hight differentials not the penis sizes.

The first poster actually says: "HERE WE GROW!" with a possible phallic symbol coming out of the "W" in grow:

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 4:34 am Offline
Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 am9
Awsome!I'm gonna watch it now.This episode can not be bad if Cartman is the main character.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 4:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Big-Will wrote:
Come on, who else could be "Mitch Connor"?

I could be Mitch Connor and nobody would know. :lol: No. No, really.

zzyzx: I see. Good catch then.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 4:57 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 am2
That was awesome !!
Best episode of the season so far.

I love Cartman episodes.
I laughed hard yesterday re watching the episode where Cartman disguised himself as a retard kid.

Keep on the good stuff
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 5:29 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
kfgg wrote:

:shock: (/sarcasm mode) I don't feel like a weirdo pedobear at all... not at all! Do want to point out that Kenny doesn't have a 10 in or even a 3 in, Token is actually just a 2.2, Kyle's just a 2, and Kevin is among the people with a 2 in or higher, so stereotypes and stuff weren't the target for the kids.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 5:31 am Offline
GeminiShamrock wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Come on, who else could be "Mitch Connor"?

I could be Mitch Connor and nobody would know. :lol: No. No, really.

zzyzx: I see. Good catch then.

Thanks, GemSha :)

And Carol, the psychiatrist's wife, talked about Mitch Connor having a criminal record as well :)

Hydroleaf wrote:
Do want to point out that Kenny doesn't have a 10 in or even a 3 in, Token is actually just a 2.2, Kyle's just a 2, and Kevin is among the people with a 2 in or higher, so stereotypes and stuff weren't the target for the kids.

You know something? Before the episode, I really thought the measurements were going to be colloration of shoe sizes, as that is supposed to be one indicator of *ahem* penis sizes; but the shoe sizes of 9 year olds? I really never thought that they would actually measure their actual penises in the show. But this is South Park. I'm surprised by very little here.

By the way, in the beginning of the episode, Butters was talking about Skeletor

Sort by  
Page 6 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 25  Next