Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 5:49 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Welcome. Also, is it wrong that I instantly knew Butters was talking about Maria Shriver when he said Skeletor? I mean her face does look like a big skull head with a very thin flap of skin stretched across.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 6:13 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
Great episode! Very old school. Loved it very much. I was happy to see the goth kid make an appearance and Randy as always is my fav! The song at the end was fantastic :D

The part that I loved most was the scene where are the angry guys were driving by Butters' house in "impressive" cars. That's a joke for me and my boyfriend. Whenever we see a Hummer drive in our town (we live in a small unknown town) we joke that he must be pissed for having a small d*ck.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 6:25 am Offline
  • YIM
cynthia325 wrote:
Great episode! Very old school. Loved it very much. I was happy to see the goth kid make an appearance and Randy as always is my fav! The song at the end was fantastic :D

The part that I loved most was the scene where are the angry guys were driving by Butters' house in "impressive" cars. That's a joke for me and my boyfriend. Whenever we see a Hummer drive in our town (we live in a small unknown town) we joke that he must be pissed for having a small d*ck.

What is your opinion on the Ford Mustang, madam?
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 6:41 am Offline
Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm16
The jokes we're pretty funny, but the story was below average. It was just to give the finger for the tea-party people.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 6:54 am Offline
GeminiShamrock wrote:
cynthia325 wrote:

What is your opinion on the Ford Mustang, madam?

A: i'm not a FORD fan. B: it's a chick car. C. you're talking to a girl who drives a 1996 volvo so my opinion doesn't matter lmao
PostThu May 19, 2011 7:13 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:33 pm3
Good episode
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 7:30 am Offline
  • YIM
Quote:
A: i'm not a FORD fan. B: it's a chick car. C. you're talking to a girl who drives a 1996 volvo so my opinion doesn't matter lmao

A. Fair enough.
B. You haven't seen the '73 Ford Mustang Mach I, have you? Not a chick car at all, madam. Google it sometime.
C. Volvo, eh? Okay. That's fair.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 7:48 am Offline
GeminiShamrock wrote:
Quote:

A. Fair enough.
B. You haven't seen the '73 Ford Mustang Mach I, have you? Not a chick car at all, madam. Google it sometime.
C. Volvo, eh? Okay. That's fair.

Nice looking car. Reminds me of my fav car... Chevy Impala (before the 7th generation model) Sexiest car award goes to The Bat Mobile though (but now we're steering away from T.M.I.) we can talk cars another time, Gem.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 7:53 am Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
It was a funny episode :P

If you look carefully, under the list of students there's one named "Leroy Jenkins".

And now we know some of the other character's last names..Timmy Burch, Dogpoo Petuski, Fosse McDonald
This episode was funny... and so were the last three. PostThu May 19, 2011 8:09 am Offline
Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm17West Palm Beach, FL
I get a tingle in my butthole every time I read things like:
"The writers really have it together now..."
or
"This episode makes up for the last three..."
The "Human centiPad" was a great parody of Apple's dominion. "Funnybot" was a strike directly at the network that hosts the show. And if you didn't find "Royal Pudding" hilarious, then you're not a true fan of this show--Canadians are just fun to ridicule. You should all just stop watching now, so that the writers don't pander to your lameness thereby ruining it for those who have loved South Park the way it's been for the last decade and a half.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 8:11 am Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
JVM wrote:
Rather disappointed. I didn't expect so much but Act One was fantastic - Mitch Connor, the return of the Cartman's most famous catchphrase, the quick slam at Arnie, kids being kids...

Act Two was downhill - Randy was funny for one scene but it got real old, real fast. While I loved the Tea Party commentary, it felt really out-of-place, and I was sad that we didn't really get to see much of City Wok Guy (first appearance in six years) or the tall Goth. Not to mention the ending was laughably predictable.

Heavy comp. Mediocreness with few laughs and good stabs. Fun is present but soul that "glues" the episode together is missing. Somehow somewhat Insheeption - like but a bit better.

Federal reserve would have been much better non federal - stab. Maybe too good for CC to accept.

This gets better with multiple watches. Homework doing Butters is fun as hell... " i'm starting to feel angry...räyr ! " :lol:
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Last edited by Reiska on Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Re: This episode was funny... and so were the last three. PostThu May 19, 2011 8:11 am Offline
CeeLos213 wrote:
I get a tingle in my butthole every time I read things like:
"The writers really have it together now..."
or
"This episode makes up for the last three..."
The "Human centiPad" was a great parody of Apple's dominion. "Funnybot" was a strike directly at the network that hosts the show. And if you didn't find "Royal Pudding" hilarious, then you're not a true fan of this show--Canadians are just fun to ridicule. You should all just stop watching now, so that the writers don't pander to your lameness thereby ruining it for those who have loved South Park the way it's been for the last decade and a half.

Amen to that!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 8:17 am Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
Biscuits wrote:
It was a funny episode :P

If you look carefully, under the list of students there's one named "Leroy Jenkins".

And now we know some of the other character's last names..Timmy Burch, Dogpoo Petuski, Fosse McDonald

But who is Niels ??
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 8:36 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Something just occurred to me... Why were the girls left off the height differential chart? Surely they grew as well, as girls tend to grow a lot from fourth to sixth grade, and all the confusion could have potentially been avoided if everyone in the class had been listed.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
PostThu May 19, 2011 8:37 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 pm0
yes! awesome!

bwahaha I'm the anger management chick! "my penis is still bigger than yours!"

Sort by  
Page 7 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next