Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 1:37 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
airsoft0wnz wrote:
yup looks like another stupid cartman episode, common guys you can do so much better, season 12 is your best, iv actully been kinda dissipointed in every season since. you need to stop using cartman as the main charicter in every episode. you may as well change the name from South Park to "The Adventures of Eric Cartman" because thats what is becoming. why him in the first place? hes annoying and nothing he says or does is funny at all. i havn't even seen kenny or stan much at all, stan has had like 3 lines this hole season, and i don't think kenny has said a word. kyle has had more time in season 15 but its been mostly cartman. season 1-5 were the best, season 6 sucked, you can't replace the charicters like that, tweak is just gay. 7-10 were all forgetable. 11 and 12 were good, 14 was ok but everthing since is been on a downhill ride. i know im not the only one who feels that way. also let kenny talk with out his hood more but not alot, kenny has always been my favorite, idk why he's just aswome.
ether way i'll never stop watching south park, its still funny, just need less cartman.

It's always been about Cartman. How many other characters have their names right in the title? Starting with episode 101, "Cartman gets an anal probe," there have been so many episodes with Cartman's name in it:

1. Cartman get's an anal probe
2. Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut
3. Cartman's Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut
4. Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000
5. Cartman Joins NAMBLA
6. Cartmanland
7. Cartman's Incredible Gift
8. The Death Of Eric Cartman
9. Cartman Sucks

And of course episodes without Cartman's name in the title are peppered all over the place with Cartman plot lines; 200 and 201 for example had a lot to do with who Cartman's Dad was, Imaginationaland had the strong theme in three episodes of Cartman wanting to suck Kyle's balls; The Coon, the Coon trilogy - you get the idea.

Come on, nine episodes with the name "Cartman" right in the title? That's my take on it, airsoft0wnz, where you say:

airsoft0wnz wrote:
yup looks like another stupid cartman episode

and

airsoft0wnz wrote:
you may as well change the name from South Park to "The Adventures of Eric Cartman"

and
airsoft0wnz wrote:
ether way i'll never stop watching south park, its still funny, just need less cartman.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 3:17 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Cartman, but old-fashioned style cartman. Again- I think I said this- this looks like a S4-6-ish scheme episode.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6