Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 10:43 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am1
since people that obviously aren't really fans have accounts, we had to get one to say...
loads of you are being morons. let's not forget that cartman's mom smoked (smokes?) crack. so the punchline could have to do with cartman being a crack baby. brilliant.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 11:04 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 pm35
Yes, about time we have a Kyle/Cartman episode. I've noticed M&T have really been getting on Kyle this season. Putting him in the Humancentipad, getting verbally abused by Mr. Macky, and having "someone standing by ready to f*ck that little boy Kyle." Haha, all funny, but hopefully they'll stop ripping on Kyle. But really excited to see how crack baby basketball will pan out.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 11:56 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:27 am4
I love Cartman and Kyle episodes! My favorite episode is my fav just because of them! the episodes are always hilarious! can't wait! :D
Butters: "I don't play Wold of Warcraft."
Cartman: "Butters, you said you're on your computer all the time."
Butters: "Yeah, but I'm playin' 'Hello Kitty Island Adventure.'"

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 pm13
Why do I have a feeling this is where Charlie Sheen is going to be referenced? Well, either way I look forward to this.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 1:12 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm11
Not sure about this one. I thought teasers were meant to be funny. Why can't we get a funny teaser?
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm11
harryandelise gints wrote:
since people that obviously aren't really fans have accounts, we had to get one to say...
loads of you are being morons. let's not forget that cartman's mom smoked (smokes?) crack. so the punchline could have to do with cartman being a crack baby. brilliant.



She also likes to be pooped on in German porn.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 1:17 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm5CA
This is one you will all be very pleased with. It's one of the smarter ones we are producing this run. It definitely has the feel of our earlier season episodes! Two more days! Can't wait!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 1:56 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
butters wrote:
This is one you will all be very pleased with. It's one of the smarter ones we are producing this run. It definitely has the feel of our earlier season episodes! Two more days! Can't wait!

One of the smarter ones, eh? Now I'm looking forward to it for sure :wink:
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 2:04 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
butters wrote:
This is one you will all be very pleased with. It's one of the smarter ones we are producing this run. It definitely has the feel of our earlier season episodes! Two more days! Can't wait!


Well, neither can I! :lol:

As usual, my policy is going to just wait and see. It's always funnier that way.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:52 pm5Currently resides in a cup of Instant Ramen.
Crack babies? Interesting...
Loo Loo Loo, I've got some apples...
Loo Loo Loo, you've got some too...
Loo Loo Loo let's make some applesauce, take off our clothes and Loo Loo Loo!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 2:31 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
crimsonandbrown wrote:
Have yall even began to think that this episode could be making fun of the NCAA?


The title combined with this press image:
Image
leads me to believe this will be the focus of this week's A story. Schools across the nation keep getting in trouble for recruiting violations (Alabama & Ohio State, most recently) and Fatass & Butters in that crack whore's living room leads me to believe they are attempting to recruit her future baby for their league.

It could be interesting since colleges make millions of dollars from sports and it's a multi-billion dollar industry that has essentially turned our large universities into minor league sports outlets. And yet the athletes themselves cannot be compensated for their participation. No money, no cars, no houses, nothing. Meanwhile, a billion dollars is spent on advertising during the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 3:26 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
203177 wrote:
they said basketball so i wonder if there will be basketball involved

So long as it doesn't turn into another stupid movie put-on, like Stanley's Cup and Asspen (which was alright, but they needed to stop there.)
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 3:30 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm4
triplemultiplex wrote:
crimsonandbrown wrote:
Have yall even began to think that this episode could be making fun of the NCAA?


The title combined with this press image:
Image
leads me to believe this will be the focus of this week's A story. Schools across the nation keep getting in trouble for recruiting violations (Alabama & Ohio State, most recently) and Fatass & Butters in that crack whore's living room leads me to believe they are attempting to recruit her future baby for their league.

It could be interesting since colleges make millions of dollars from sports and it's a multi-billion dollar industry that has essentially turned our large universities into minor league sports outlets. And yet the athletes themselves cannot be compensated for their participation. No money, no cars, no houses, nothing. Meanwhile, a billion dollars is spent on advertising during the NCAA men's basketball tournament.


No harm intended but I go to Alabama and we haven't had a recruiting violation in a long time. Just throwing that out there. And I agree with everything else.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
crimsonandbrown wrote:
No harm intended but I go to Alabama and we haven't had a recruiting violation in a long time. Just throwing that out there. And I agree with everything else.


Whoops, brain fart; I meant Auburn. That sh*t with Cam Newton.

Eh, got the state right at least.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
butters wrote:
This is one you will all be very pleased with. It's one of the smarter ones we are producing this run. It definitely has the feel of our earlier season episodes! Two more days! Can't wait!


Glad to see you still here, butters, a member of the real South Park Animation Studios' Staff, giving us some inside information :wink:

One of the smarter ones you are producing this run? AND the feel of your earlier season episodes too? I can't wait :D
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X