Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 5:20 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
butters wrote:
This is one you will all be very pleased with. It's one of the smarter ones we are producing this run. It definitely has the feel of our earlier season episodes! Two more days! Can't wait!

haha, I just want my Stan to have the B-story. :mrgreen: He has had little screen time so far and that makes me a saaaaad panda. But I do hope it is smart and everything like you said. Excited because it's a new episode but nervous because it doesn't sound like something I would add to my favs...

we'll see....
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 11:35 pm Offline
Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 am22
Be ready for another current events episode with a ridiculous plot line and senseless humor, sigh. Trey... matt... are you two just p.o.'d about getting sensored last season? Is that what all these random weak episodes are about?
Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.
Last edited by Annabis on Tue May 24, 2011 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostTue May 24, 2011 12:24 am Offline
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm22
I at least thought that the preview with Kyle not saying a word was pretty funny after Cartman told him his idea of Crack Baby Baseketball. Kyle saying nothing made the short preview pretty good.

Hopefully Kyle doesn't get hurt too bad since he's been the target in every episode this season.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostTue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm24
Looks like Clyde and Craig could have more lines than usual! *fist pump*

I just had tooth surgery today and I'll be recovering all day tomorrow, so it better be a good one!! xD
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostTue May 24, 2011 10:17 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
RabuPep wrote:
Looks like Clyde and Craig could have more lines than usual! *fist pump*

I just had tooth surgery today and I'll be recovering all day tomorrow, so it better be a good one!! xD

Good luck on your tooth recover, RabuPep :)

Can't wait until tomorrow's episode. Sounds really great :D
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostTue May 24, 2011 10:28 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Looks fun, hope we see some Craig and Clyde, they've been overshadowed a lot lately among the series' tertiary cast. I wonder how they plan on handling the basketball issue though.

I just hope we get some nice Cartman-Kyle friendship bits.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostTue May 24, 2011 10:35 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
JVM wrote:
Looks fun, hope we see some Craig and Clyde, they've been overshadowed a lot lately among the series' tertiary cast. I wonder how they plan on handling the basketball issue though.

I just hope we get some nice Cartman-Kyle friendship bits.

I predict the basketball issue will come up this way:

Cartman will sign up pregnant crack mothers to sign up their unborn to a basketball contract with the Crack Baby Athletic Association. Another one of Cartman's million dollar schemes.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostTue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm Offline
Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:52 pm5
had to watch an ad for cover girl featuring ellen degenerate to see the preview.thanks.it better be good!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 12:42 am Offline
Any chance of seeing Towlie and Washcloth? I would think Washcloth would definitely be a crack baby (before conception even).
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 12:53 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Crack babies, not crack towelies. :cartmanlaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 7:45 am Offline
In which case Towlie should go by Cartman's business and Cartman should tell Towlie, "What the hell Towlie. Crack Babies, not Towels." Then Towlie says, "Your a towel." and Towlie leaves. :lol:
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 11:10 am Offline
Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 am5
nwt000 wrote:
Hmm, why is Craig teaming up with Cartman so much lately? I thought Craig really hated Fatass. As usual, Cartman has Butters and Clyde as business partners. Where are the preview pictures?

doesn't everyone really hate or at least dislike cartman? even his own mother has doubts about her love ... and it's a small town ... not much to do ... not much to choose from ... sometimes your enemy is not quite your enemy ...
take care :)
cormac
Scientology Episode? PostWed May 25, 2011 11:25 am Offline
Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:01 pm10san clemente, ca
Is this going to be another Scientology spoof?

"Crack Baby Athletic Association", or: CBAA...

CBAA is also the acronym for: "Concerned Businessmen's Association of America", which is a Scientology movement directed at promoting moral education and "enhanced well-being.

Here's the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_ ... of_America

I have a feeling this is the case, but I have no idea how it all fits together.
Re: Scientology Episode? PostWed May 25, 2011 11:28 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
moigle wrote:
Is this going to be another Scientology spoof?

"Crack Baby Athletic Association", or: CBAA...

CBAA is also the acronym for: "Concerned Businessmen's Association of America", which is a Scientology movement directed at promoting moral education and "enhanced well-being.

Here's the wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_ ... of_America

I have a feeling this is the case, but I have no idea how it all fits together.

It's also an acronym for California Bail Agents Association, Community Bankers Associate of Alabama, and College Book Art Association.

So yeah who knows... but you may be onto something.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Pre-Air Thread PostWed May 25, 2011 12:26 pm Offline
Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 am1
yup looks like another stupid cartman episode, common guys you can do so much better, season 12 is your best, iv actully been kinda dissipointed in every season since. you need to stop using cartman as the main charicter in every episode. you may as well change the name from South Park to "The Adventures of Eric Cartman" because thats what is becoming. why him in the first place? hes annoying and nothing he says or does is funny at all. i havn't even seen kenny or stan much at all, stan has had like 3 lines this hole season, and i don't think kenny has said a word. kyle has had more time in season 15 but its been mostly cartman. season 1-5 were the best, season 6 sucked, you can't replace the charicters like that, tweak is just gay. 7-10 were all forgetable. 11 and 12 were good, 14 was ok but everthing since is been on a downhill ride. i know im not the only one who feels that way. also let kenny talk with out his hood more but not alot, kenny has always been my favorite, idk why he's just aswome.
ether way i'll never stop watching south park, its still funny, just need less cartman.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 77 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next