Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 15 222 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 11:32 am Offline
Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 am3
Why didn't Sarah McLachlan have a trash can head? She is Canadian...
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 11:36 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Am I the only guy who noticed the Tooth Fairy 2000 reference?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 11:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
2rg34r wrote:

She's famous enough that she doesn't need one. See: WWE wrestler Edge, and Justin Bieber
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 11:58 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
It was funny to see them bathe in gravy
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 12:10 pm Offline
Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 am3
Big-Will wrote:
2rg34r wrote:

She's famous enough that she doesn't need one. See: WWE wrestler Edge, and Justin Bieber

That doesn't make sense, but thanks for the explanation.

Steven Harper, and Rush were with their Canadian heads. And does it get more famous than Terrance and Phillip? I think Sarah McLachlan would have been more interesting with a trash can head.

Call me living under a rock, but i didn't know Justin Beiber was Canadian until you just made me search. That explains everything.

We don't say Justin Beiber here in Lithuania, never heard of him. :-P
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
She's not defined by her canadian-ness enough to be given the treatment. Famous canadian singers have in the past but we all know they're canadian and those were canadian themed episodes unlike this.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 12:21 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
There are some college athletes who get a full ride, but most scholarships will only pay a portion of tuition. You have to be a star academically to get a full ride, I don't know about athletically.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 12:35 pm Offline
Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 am1
Although not a great episode, this and T.M.I. were the best of this season so far. I noticed that in both episodes Parker and Stone brought back Cartman's old quotes like "I'm not fat. I'm big boned" and the hilarious "Screw you, sir. I'm going home!" this time. I don't know why they suddenly decided to do this, but I am really happy about this since I actually am more a fan of the first seasons than the newest. Those simple lines like "No, kitty, this is a bad kitty/This is a bad Starvin Marvin", "Hey!", "Respect my authoritaah" made me always laugh more than anything else.
Maybe a reference to the older seasons as a way to celebrate the 15 years? Anyways, I hope to see Cartman in the next episodes, too, because the episodes without him are the worst!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm Offline
Fri May 27, 2011 12:48 pm1
I played college football and now am a college coach. I love you guys for telling it like it is- pay the kids, everyone is making money but the kids.
PostFri May 27, 2011 1:34 pm Offline
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm1
Dammit. were Dutch not German. *Sigh*
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm Offline
Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 am9
Each time Cartman is better,actually he is always gorgeous showing us his business abilities.I like episodes where he is present a lot.Like this one.Especially when his creators change his clothes,hair style....when they give him different accents.Now it was his fabulous South-American accent.Great!!!!!!!!!!!
Gooodie PostFri May 27, 2011 3:20 pm Offline
Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 am0
Way to go South Park.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 3:43 pm Offline
Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am10
I thought the episode was AWESOME!!!! It showed that even the best of enemies and friends can work together. Kyle acting like Cartman was too cute!!! I also liked the part when Cartman hugged Kyle again for coming up with a good idea. I can't wait to see what those two are going to do next.

I also like the Black Eyed Peas reference with Butters. The whole Slash thing was funny too.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm Offline
Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm1
Hi, I'm Dutch and have some extra info about so called Vunter Slaush. This episode is not related to Santa Claus. Like Santa Claus "Sinterklaas" is a made up person who is coming every year by boat to the Netherlands and gives a lots of gifts away to poor kids and leaving the country on 6th of December.

Sinterklaas is played by an actor called B. vd Vlugt. After 25 years of playing Sinterklaas, actor Bram van der Vlugt announct on 21 of May ( just 4 days before this episode aired) in a special program on dutch tv he will not playing it anymore. Also there is a relation (and not correct) between Zwarte Piet ( his unpayed helpers) and slaves, and because of the Dutch V.O.C. history in the 17th century.

I think this episode is made some years ago and aired on 25 May because they did some very good homework and what happend on 21 of May, i can't relate it towards crack baby's. Maybe some kids overhere in the Netherlands getting sleepless nights when Sinterklaas is in town. Just like a drug.

Can someone confirm to me that Parker and Stone had these ideas for years. And added Slash and the commercial at the very last point. I think it all makes sense.
Dude PostFri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm Offline
Fri May 27, 2011 6:31 pm0
Even competely drunk, this whole season has totally sucked. Seriously, if you need to take a break, we do not mind. Just stop putting out sh*t. Take the time to make something good.

Sort by  
Page 10 of 15 222 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next