Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 15 222 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
OH LAWD PostFri May 27, 2011 8:30 pm Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
what an EPIC episode :D:D:D was laughing my ass off start to finish, made me burst tears of pure SOuth Park Joy. MADE OF PURE WIN. Never underestimate Matt & Trey, they're still the best!
After watching Crack Baby Athletic Association, I had to.... PostFri May 27, 2011 10:33 pm Offline
Fri May 27, 2011 10:25 pm1
Come here and praise the direction South Park has gone with this. This seriously is the EXACT reason I started watching South Park many years ago.

First, It was funny as hell; had many truthful ironies that were even more funny if you got the jab they were going at ( ex. how colleges make BANK off of athletes, yet pay them absolutely NOTHING because it's a made up rule for them to profit off of --hence exploiting them)

And just the general humor.

This episode really made me interested in South Park again; as I really was falling off the bandwagon after the last few years of IMHO mediocre episodes. I personally feel that many of the late episodes focus too much on real life, and take away the entire South Park atmosphere.

Well Matt, Trey & crew, you've gotten me a lot more interested in future episodes! :D
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostFri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Unassumption wrote:
Butters singing dirty songs is getting old now.

Image Old how, exactly? (I can recall two instances in fifteen years.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 1:07 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
I like that BOOM BOOM POW
Them chicks be jagggin' my style
They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next sh*t now

srsly how can you hate on that? Butters singing sex songs is allways epic instalulz.
Out of the Park PostSat May 28, 2011 1:26 am Offline
Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:04 am0
Way to hit it out of the park Matt and Trey This my favorite since the Coon series...
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 1:39 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
scRaTcH#667 wrote:

srsly how can you hate on that? Butters singing sex songs is allways epic instalulz.

Butters has surpassed Kenny in that area. Butters had a bottom bitch. Kenny only had a dirty mind and lots of magazines.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 3:01 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Just watched it again. Butters freaking out when Kyle asks "What's going on" never fails to make me laugh. (Jesus, that kid'd probably have a heart attack if someone cut too loud a fart)

Also, I can't be sure right now, but I think that some of the interior aspects from Super Fun Time were used in the orphanage. At least the wall paper looks like it might be from there. The transom light on the place also looks familiar, but I can't place it.
Vunter Slash kapunchka, %u0161pile iadboiabfa vun%u010Dka! PostSat May 28, 2011 3:33 am Offline
Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 am0
Vunter Slash kapunchka, %u0161pile iadboiabfa vun%u010Dka!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 5:03 am Offline
Sat May 28, 2011 4:54 am1
Epic episode, just one thing, Dutch people talk Dutch....:p
It's nowhere close to sh*tty German xd
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 7:06 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I always wondered what that building next to Tom's Rhinoplasty was for. After all these years, we get to see the interior. Pretty sweet office building.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 8:42 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Interesting to see the classic main street back and in HD
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 10:04 am Offline
Sat May 28, 2011 9:55 am1
I registered just to say this, but.. This episode made the series so far for me and also made Kyle my favorite character. Why ??, Because when hes standing in the window of his "New office" when he joins Cartman's team. He does the "Butters smile" to himself looking onto the street, it made me lul and smile my ass off.No idea why but Kyle with that smile is awesome!

Its been a while since i have been THIS impressed with a new episode. Little things like Cartman's "BAIIII" just before the gravy hot tub scene. Made me love this episode.

Back to Kyle, dunno if this was mentioned already but all i been seeing in the kyle fan thread is people saying he needs to change up a bit because it seems he brings nothing new, then this episode we see a different side to him... The Jew in Kyle.
PostSat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm Offline
Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 am1
Damn, my belly hurts...now thats funny...and true.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 5:21 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Didn't read much about how this episode started with Stan and Kyle watching Terrence and Philip, and for the first time more than a fart was released :shock:

That was from Act I, Scene I. I like T&P references in the show; surprised that I didn't read anything about it yet. Oh well; it was just the episode opener; M&T never went back to it in the rest of the episode. Good to see T&P again, though.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostSat May 28, 2011 5:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Big-Will wrote:
scRaTcH#667 wrote:

Butters has surpassed Kenny in that area. Butters had a bottom bitch. Kenny only had a dirty mind and lots of magazines.

AND he got a bj and died of syphillis. Butters has only had a kiss that he paid for.
Can't we all just get along?

Sort by  
Page 11 of 15 222 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next