Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 15 222 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 8:33 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Omg! I was so happy that there was a Sinterklaas/Slash crossover thingie. XD Finally something of the Netherlands and Belgium! :D I never believed in Sinterklaas haha. :3 But I still placed my shoe as a child so I could get marzipan, chocolate, and nic nacs (letter cookies) on the 6th of December. I also made fun of people who believed it.
I remember that "Sinterklaas" and his two knights, both called "Zwarte Piet" ("zwart" means "black", they were black obviously), would come to our class and ask us to sing the Sinterklaas songs to them so that they could give us delicacies. SO nostalgic!

Also.. The Dutch was gibberish, as languages in South Park usually are (except for Jap). :lol: The song goes like this:

Sinterklaas kapoentje
Leg wat in mijn schoentje
Leg wat in mijn laarsje
Danku Sinterklaasje!
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
PostThu May 26, 2011 8:34 am Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am0
oh forgot to mention, nice to see Clyde and Craig being utilized, where was Kenny? I could see kenny involved in Cartman's schemes but not Stan, Kyle was a surprise, but he wanted bacon I suppose.
crack-related competitive sports... PostThu May 26, 2011 8:34 am Offline
Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am1
I definitely see the bumfights reference. Watch this clip of Crackheads diving for crack in a pool, http://www.pottube.com/view/797/Diving%20for%20Crack/

really disturbing yet entertaining footage. Human nature is certainly something really twisted...
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 9:02 am Offline
Thu May 05, 2011 10:40 am5
CrystalSnail wrote:
I can't believe people actually liked this episode. I didn't laugh once. The whole thing felt so aimless. And it was just a very poor plot. This was one of the worst episodes in the last few years. They can do better than this. It would certainly seem my opinion is opposite of the general opinion, since I thought the last four episodes were great and that this was one was terrible. Oh well. To each, their own. I give this episode a 3/10. That's being generous.

Season 15 so far:
HUMANCENTiPAD: 8/10
Funnybot: 8.5/10
Royal Pudding: 7.5/10
T.M.I.: 8/10
Crack Baby Athletic Association: 3/10

I agree 100% and it's very rare for me to be dissapointed by an episode. This season has been great so I guess I expected a lot more. They had so much material to work with this year, so for them to come up with such a dumb plot just floors me. Come on guys..you can do way better then that!!
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 9:09 am Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 pm35
Wow, this has got to be the most controversial episode since episode "201", and the most disturbing episode since "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina." Kyle acting like Cartman was pretty disturbing to me. But with that said, I laughed my ass off. An episode filled with dark humor with a satisfying ending.

*It wasn't as good as T.M.I. but its up there with this seasons favorites.
song PostThu May 26, 2011 9:16 am Offline
Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 am0
anyone knows what is that song in the end, that kids sing? something like vounter slash?
PostThu May 26, 2011 9:37 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:25 pm1BRAINERD, MINNESOTA, USA
Im done with South Park studios. I understand yo gotta have ads to pay for a free service but ads that require you to click on the cocksuckers to get rid of them. f*ck that. The show is just not funny any more any way. Totally sucks balls. I guess its bootleg DVDs from now on. Lame.
PostThu May 26, 2011 9:39 am Offline
Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 am0
Hmmm, the language is german and not dutch lol :D
But seriously funny episode :)
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 9:39 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
10/10. Cartman has reverted about ten seasons, and this is not a bad thing. Old catchphrases like "screw you guys - I'm going home" and "mostly. mostly..." used again. Also, we got to hear this southern gentleman act for the first time, I think, since S3. Not over-saturated with in-your-face pop culture references. There wasn't even a news announcer anywhere! The thing with Slash was awesome, especially the thing at the end with the singing and Cartman popping out the side of the screen. Stan/Kyle exchange was brilliant. Butters doing karaoke was brilliant. Cartman and Kyle in the hot tub was creepy, yes, but brilliant.

Cream of the crop episode. They still have it.

P.S. They've been doing a lot of gibberish foreign languages lately, I suspect they're doing it because it makes pissed off native speakers come on here and bitch about it.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 9:51 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
MrBitey wrote:
@ neuroheart

I don't think your signature is all that clever.

Then you don't think Matt and Trey are all that clever.
Also? I didn't ask you, and your opinion is irrelevant.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Thu May 26, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 10:01 am Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am7
LOVED this ep. It may have not been the funniest but it was definitely my fav. of the season thus far.
mmm fries and KFC gravy PostThu May 26, 2011 10:03 am Offline
Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:13 pm77Noo Yawk
Whoa, I seriously need to try KFC gravy with Mickey D's fries. 8D
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 10:05 am Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 pm12
I thought this episode was pretty lame. I honestly didn't laugh once. I sympathize with the Sarah McLachlin commercial point because I HATE those and sometimes change channels when they come on because they're so STUPID. And the Slash thing was funny in a non-LOL type of way, but other than that the episode sucked. I get the whole NCAA/CBAA comparison, it just wasn't funny.

So that's 5 episodes down, and 0 have been truly good by SP standards. I still have faith though that they'll show us something before the summer break.
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 10:14 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i loved it 8.5 out of 10 i loved how kyle care about those babies and had a big role in thise one and was acting like cartman the whole time. even when butters was dancing to the black eyed peas was the best highlight of the ep. and we finally saw another hatless stan sleeping too cute! i liked how craig and clyde had there time together and stan was playing with other boys as well. but where the hell was kenny? that's the thing i didn't like about the ep. but it was nice to see clyde's parents in it telling clyde that slash does not exist. it was funny to see them all shocked. hahaha! but the ending was strange. but i hope matt and trey bring us another awesome ep just like this one. its a lot better than funny bot and tmi. and the sara mcgachlin paraody was funny but it did not sound anything like her.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association* Post-Air Discuss PostThu May 26, 2011 10:21 am Offline
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm22
Did I hear the song right at the end with the name Axl Rose?
and "thank you slash"?

Wunter Slaush ka Pushka
Spieler in mein Schushka
Headline axl rosa
Danke wunter slausha
at about 21 mins in.

Also the Slave owner version of Cartman reminded me of the main character in There Will Be Blood. The Oil Business Man.
Last edited by kingcoot on Thu May 26, 2011 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 15 222 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next