Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 18 260 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Herzy_fied wrote:
. . . . and they dont give a crap about what stupid fans think.

Oh? Were you here on this board the night the show aired? I looked at the list of registered members on the bottom of the page and I recogized the usernames of several SPS crew members who logged in to monitor what we had to say about their episode. And that's just those who logged in; how many others were with them watching this thread as well?

Yes, Herzy_fied, the do care what fans think.

I'll even repeat my rating for this episode here: 10+ / 10
PostSat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 am Offline
Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 am0
awesome awesome awesome Southpark is getting better by the episode.Dunno how you guys keep makeing such intreeging stories :D big thubs up guys!
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
Herzy_fied wrote:
Hahaha! DERP! If everyone's complaining about who should be put in, I'll do it too! HAHAH! DERP! Bring in Mr Derp, wait no! We want Kenny to speak or take his hood off! What about the fourth grade girls?
Seriously, shut up people who keep saying this stuff. This episode was good. Even though I wouldn't mind seeing kenny or stan, let matt and trey do the show how they want. and as many people say, stop saying its cos of the book of mormon. I'm loving this season, purely because, it's genius and they dont give a crap about what stupid fans think.

My ratings-
HumancentiPad-8.5/10
Funnybot-6/10
Royal Pudding-7.3/10
T.M.I.-8/10
CBAA-8.2/10
City Sushi-8/10

I'm loving this Matt and Trey, never stop!

You almost became my best friend until you said "they don't give a crap about what stupid fans think" From what I understand they do like to hear our feedback. In an interview about The Book of Mormon, they said they enjoyed being in the same room as the audience to see their reaction. They said they wished they could be in SP fans' living rooms while the show airs to see our reactions to that as well. And as far as taking our ideas for eps, they don't. (I don't see why people still post them in any area except fan fic). So yes I fully agree with you about how the majority of unhappy, disappointed fans on here blame it on M&T's other projects. It's ridiculous how many people I have to yell at on here that they should just simply say "I didn't like this episode" and leave it at that. You know? Kudos to you, good sir, for believing in M&T as much as I do!
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 am Offline
Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:05 am8
My favorite episode of season 15 so far. I was getting ready to go to sleep and decided to lay down to watch it. When they revealed the identity of Lu Kim I sat bolt-upright and finished watching the episode with slack-jawed disbelief. Very pleasing, as I think the only episode other than this that I've reeeeaaaally enjoyed (I've kinda liked them all, at least a little) as of yet was TMI.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 04, 2011 1:55 pm Offline
Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am28
Also, I just realized, the only time Kenny talked this season so far was when he said "The geniuses" in HUMANCENTiPAD.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ haha really. Funny thing is, I'm okay with it. Whenever it is Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Butters, and Kenny isn't in the episode... I don't miss him. I guess it shows just how far the show has come and how much has changed. M&T clearly enjoy writing Butters more and don't mind taking him out of an episode entirely. That's why I'm not betting Kenny gets a lot of screen time anytime soon. But you never know... :P
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 pm Offline
Fri May 20, 2011 4:17 pm8
good episode i love how lu kim stands over butters for hours lol u see him fast forward hahaha
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Quote:
Hahaha! DERP! If everyone's complaining about who should be put in, I'll do it too! HAHAH! DERP! Bring in Mr Derp, wait no! We want Kenny to speak or take his hood off! What about the fourth grade girls?
Seriously, shut up people who keep saying this stuff. This episode was good. Even though I wouldn't mind seeing kenny or stan, let matt and trey do the show how they want. and as many people say, stop saying its cos of the book of mormon. I'm loving this season, purely because, it's genius and they dont give a crap about what stupid fans think.

Quit being an ass. I love Season 15 as well and get annoyed as sh*t when people rag about the show's decline in quality but you don't need to bash the fans as a whole. Obviously most of the fans are assh*les, but every fandom is like that, and while I've met some fucked-up people around here. If M&T didn't care about the fans, there wouldn't have been a "200" and "201" - they love the fans, but they can't respond to us.

Legally speaking you can't pluck someone from outside of the industry to write or act in your show. There's contracts and all sorts of legal bullsh*t that has to go through. When you're doing a show in a week it's hard enough to get the rights to songs much less bring in fans. And during the off-season M&T have been busy with other projects, not to mention SP is usually far from their mind according to Trey.

But they do check up on us - Trey visited some fan sites in the show's early days - I recall him and Matt correcting a fan on Kenny's line in the "Magic the Gathering" commercial - and I'm sure he's popped in here from time-to-time since it is the official site. I doubt they read every post in every board but I find it hard to believe they've never gotten curious enough to visit the website's homepage.

And I don't see why it's bad to attribute Season 15A's quality to the Book of Mormon. Even if people love it, I can guarantee you M&T will say something on the comms about being creatively drained over Mormon.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
City Sushi PostSun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 am Offline
Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 am0
This episode is Awesome
the hole thing about the personality desorder
and the China vs Japan thing is Hilarious

I laughed so damn hard when the doctor said:
did Someone order a
LOL PostSun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 am Offline
Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 am0
did someone order a pizza
that was me but im buzzy at the moment
Re: LOL PostSun Jun 05, 2011 3:04 am Offline
dimi_vhst wrote:
This episode is Awesome
the hole thing about the personality desorder
and the China vs Japan thing is Hilarious

I laughed so damn hard when the doctor said:
did Someone order a pizza
that was me but im buzzy at the moment

Yeah, that line was so unexpected; it lasted only a second, but was one of the funniest lines in the episode imo! It reflects everyday life - you're busy, you order a pizza, you're still buzy, and then the pizza delivery person interrupts you: "Did someone order a pizza?" Then you have to stop and think - who ordered a pizza? Oh, it was me! This happens everyday so the scene did make perfect sense at that point in the plot. But still, it caught me off guard and I laughed so loud :D
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 05, 2011 3:22 am Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm49
okay, i'm sorry guys. i live in australia and rely on like other websites to watch the episodes on and look at people on fan sites and see what they say and take that in. i knda just guessed what they thought anyway. my bad.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 05, 2011 3:27 am Offline
Herzy_fied wrote:
okay, i'm sorry guys. i live in australia and rely on like other websites to watch the episodes on and look at people on fan sites and see what they say and take that in. i knda just guessed what they thought anyway. my bad.

Well Herzy_fied, thanks for posting back :) You said that you watch the episodes on other websites. Can't you watch it here at all? The quality is great in HD.

But you say you look at what people say on fan sites; I assume other fan sites. Imo the best info for you or anyone to get would be to see what we say here at this site: the official South Park Studios fan site! Glad to see you are a member here and I look forward to your future posts. See you around the board :)
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 05, 2011 3:29 am Offline
for the distance in airing in the country's----i would say i'm a patriotic viewer.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 am Offline
p.s i know this has nothing to do with the episode. but does anyone know where i can download clips? not full episodes but clips.

Sort by  
Page 14 of 18 260 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next