Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 18 260 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
I gave it a 10+ / 10 because there was really only one plot; Lu Kim trying to keep his identities separate. The Butters part, Butters parents - they were all part of the Lu Kim plot, not a separate story line. It was Lu Kim wrecking City Sushi and blaming Butters for this that caused the police to take Butters home in the first place for starting an "Asian Turf War" :lol: This was a true Lu Kim episode!

For those who didn't see the boys in this show, they are in the crowd at the assembly; top third on the left hand side. And Mr. Mackey introduced City Wok and City Sushi guys, so he was in the episode too :)

Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:05 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am6
I have to counter what everyone else seems to be saying.

We didn't like this episode much at all, and this entire season has been bad. They've taken the $100M and have churned out crap.

I'm starting to think they just decided to take the $, and tank the show, lose the network money.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I never would have thought of what I just saw... impressive twist-turn!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 pm Offline
YAY! The episode player is up and running for City Sushi right now!

Thanks, nall :D

(I would post a "happy" mood on my avy, but it only posts "default")

The episode is up and playing!
PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 pm Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am0
LOL, Butters is just precious, I wish his parents walk into South park Volcano
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
mcrw00 wrote:
is this the first and only episode of South Park to not feature any of the main four boys in speaking roles?

No, it's neither of those things. The first was probably season two's Not Without My Anus. After that, we had Pip (Great Expectations.) So, rare, but not thus far unheard of.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
As Stan Marsh is apt to say, dude, that's really f*cked up right there... :shock:

The plot was repetitive at times especially with the Butters and the MPD psychiatrist, but the many funny moments with Tuong Lu Kim and the City Sushi guy more than made up for it.

The anti-Japanese tirade Tuong Lu Kim made at the assembly was totally HILARIOUS! The only other time I've laughed that hard watching South Park was Best Friends Forever's "Japanese people don't have souls" remark. Cultural stereotypes always give me a good laugh.

This episode's plot twist toward the end is definitely one of the most bizarre, second perhaps only to the ending of Stanley's Cup. But while the Stanley's Cup ending twist messed the episode big time IMO, this twist tied the A & B plots together really well.

It's a shame though that it's all but certain that we will never see Tuong Lu Kim in SP again. He was a funny character while his act lasted, but now that we know his real identity I just will not be able to view him in the same way again. :(

Overall, it's a 8.4/10. Kudos M&T for three 8+ episodes in a row! I really wish this run can last more than 7 episodes. M&T are on a roll man, and it would suck to stop now.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Last edited by JerWu17 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Episode is up for anyone so interested.
SIMPLY BRILLIANT PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm Offline
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 pm1Slovakia
As the series progressed a little , I think this episode was the best by far, it was just outrageous, as the story kept to unravell the mysteries :D keep it up guys, I laughed out loud and was rolling on the floor laughing watching this splendid production.
Iam now looking forward with appreciation to the half seasons finale :)
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 pm Offline
Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:19 pm3
Hey what's the song the chinese and japanese guy dance to during their presentation at school??? I want it!
PostWed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 pm Offline
WTF? Butters parents need the "grounding"
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm Offline
Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 pm1
why were the f*cking swear words bleeped the f*ck out in this weeks f*cking episode? I f*cking watch SP on-fucking-line so I can f*cking hear the f*cking cussing and you assh*les pleeped them out. screw you I'm going home!
PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 pm Offline
I love SP, but this season has truly been the worse ever so far!!
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:09 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
6/10 this polt made no sense. i didn't like it. butters hogged another whole ep to himself its another butters show i assume. but how does he have a spilt personality when he pretends to be someone? its pretend not that. man and his parents are as dumb as ever! but wait this whole time the city wok guy was a white guy? this is f*cked up, really! i wonder if they will make a part 2? eh if they do there's goes the first half. but it was funny to see the city wok guy fight with the city sushi guy and entertain the kids. but the whole thing with peeing in butters mouth and punching him did not make me laugh. but i agree with dryose on that sentence she stated.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 pm Offline
A favorite scene is when the police bring Postman Butters home:

Butters Dad, Chris Stotch: Go up to your room NOW!

Butters Mom, Linda Stotch: What's going on?

Chris: Butters started an Asian Turf War

Linda: Oh for the love of Pete! What is wrong with that boy?

Chris: I don't know, but it's clear it isn't our parenting! We're awesome!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sort by  
Page 4 of 18 260 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next