Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 18 260 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 pm Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am0
OMG this seasone sucks balls
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 pm Offline
Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:34 am1
This easily makes it to my top 15 favorite episodes. Really funny...
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
Best episode of the season. Probably the best episode to date without the 4 boys. Leave it to Butters to pull off an episode by himself. I did not see the City Walk guy being the doctor. That was a little bit odd.

Which brings up the argument, is the City Walk guy white or is he really Chinese?
PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm Offline
episode sucks!!! wHERE IS CARTMAN!!!!kyle!!! STAN!!!!??? Episode fail big time!
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm Offline
Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm1
Great choice for the name of the Doctor... "Janus". Classic. For those who don't what this is in refernce to go google the word "Janus" and then google MPD and SRA as well.
PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 pm Offline
THIS IS THE WORST SEASON EVER!!!!!!
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 pm Offline
Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am31San Diego
I can't say I liked this episode too much (sadly I must side with those who are butthurt that the 4 boys aren't in this one), but M&T are masters at making twists. Very well executed.
Last edited by RianaLD on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 pm Offline
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm22
dryose wrote:
WTF? Butters parents need the "grounding"

No kidding. I think Butter's takes care of himself well and learns lessons by himself without any interventions.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Shouldn't have checked this out before I saw the episode :I I'll be watching it tomorow =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:48 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
It.. was a little odd.

Pros: Lu Kim and the Japanese man fighting and arguing was hilarious!! The first half with them when we find out about the sushi restaurant were gold. Butters was adorable of course the whole time.

Cons: Sadly, mostly everything else. :( The fact that there was really no real reason for Butters to have 'multiple personalities' other than to see the person who actually had problems. The fight between Lu Kim and the Japanese man went too far; I did not like how forced it felt almost. There was no real need to have the Japanese man other than to show who Lu Kim was. And the fact that he's actually a white man pretending to be Chinese or something... it ruins the character. Now every time I see him I can't help but think 'he's not simply the City Walk guy. He's a whole bunch of other people too.' I don't like thinking that. :/ There was no inclination for Butters being diagnosed with anything!! He was simply doing normal boy things. They weren't something that needed to be looked into. Again, it was there just to see the real crazy person. And since there are actually people who are like this I couldn't laugh at the doctor since... he had real problems. :/

So it would have been a lot better if the doctor didn't turn out to be Lu Kim. A twist, but not a satisfying one. And do I REALLY need to tell anyone what really pissed me off about this episode??? :roll:

7/10. I'm in no hurry to see it any time soon. I'm just deeply upset right now... :oops:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 12:32 am37
Wow, this is the most twisted and shocking episode with 201 and I really enjoy it :) it was funny when Mr. Tuong Lu Kim gets angry with the Japanese guy (who appear on Humancentipad) and wants to kill him. Butters videotape himself in his room and got piss on by Mr. Janus was hilarious, yet disgusting. Mr. Janus multipliable personalties kinda frighten me at first, but now I'm used to it now that I found out his real personally. Anyway, I'll give this episode 9/10.
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Quote:
A psychologist with multiple personalities. It seems like that should be a movie.

Yeah the plot kinda reminded me of this film

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_Cain

The episode was quite funny i liked this i was suprised that the boys were not in it but that did not spoil my enjoyment of a funny episode, and the twist at the end i never would have thought of that in my wildest dreams.

8/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Last edited by James--76 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well done PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 pm Offline
Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm81
Very impressive episode, best one of the season so far. Bravo Southpark boys...bravo..
Great episode! PostWed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 pm Offline
Tue May 31, 2011 11:12 pm0
Matt and Trey, dont listen to the people saying this episode sucked
Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Jun 02, 2011 12:06 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I am so glad to know I am not the only person here now who wants a Stan episode. Seriously Matt and Trey, think your brains off this weekend and make Stan the star next week!!! Before the break... if not I will cry. If it matters or not... :/

I just felt cheated almost tonight. The plot mentioned the boys were going to help Butters so I thought 'okay, Stan has to be a part of that somehow. Who knows, he may end up being sweet and surprising this week! YA!' But all we get is the boys sitting in the bleachers with all the other students??? What the heck?? :o

I want to give this eppy a lower rating, but it doesn't seem right. But it was effed up and Butters does not deserve this treatment!! This poor kid never catches an effin' break!! I can't laugh at any new misfortune that comes Butters' way. It's just sad. :/
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 18 260 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next