Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 63 933 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 63  Next
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
triplemultiplex wrote:
Hey Mr. President, don't forget they guy's contract takes them through season 17 now. This is a major f*cking change in the show, not the end.

I thought it was season 15..... When did they update it?

If 15 isn't the end, then I don't even think they will change this. They will see the fallout and then make it all back to how it was on the 15b opener.

If season 15 is STILL the end, then.... Well I think it's the end. :/
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
Baww that was sad.

Were they trying to tell us that they're starting to get sick of writing South Park?
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
kfgg wrote:
If what I'm hearing is true, I will commit suicide right now. I have the pills, I will do it

So ironic the power went out in this house at :25 after. Power never goes out in this house.

That storm was rolling through up here in MKE during the end of the episode. Made the ending all the more dramatic. Talk about a storm.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:50 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm15
I'm so confused. At first I thought only Randy would be leaving, and Stan moved into another room or something (hence the larger bed).

However then I remembered the "For Sale" sign, and now I'm just confused, depressed, and after watching that episode, I REALLY need to use the bathroom.
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:50 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Niels0827 in the Pre-Air Thread wrote:
circumcise me

Well, this is a new level of weird.
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
triplemultiplex wrote:
Hey Mr. President, don't forget they guy's contract takes them through season 17 now. This is a major f*cking change in the show, not the end.

As far as I've read, they intend to sign, but haven't yet. This could be it. No one here not associated with the show knows what even the Season 15 contract calls for.

/series end

or is it?
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
zzyzx 1 wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:

As far as I've read, they intend to sign, but haven't yet. This could be it. No one here not associated with the show knows what even the Season 15 contract calls for.

/series end

or is it?

Whenever it ends, I will be ready for it. They better just not end it here, though. It would go down in history as one of the worst endings in history.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
scottync wrote:
Wow, holy buzz kill ending, Batman. Was the last few minutes a big F-U to people who've been critical of the last couple of seasons?

SO MUCH man.... raging fans wanted "Old-re-warm sh*t"....

And south park dont want to do that....

Maybe it's the end... Hope they continue ! Even with a douche-Cynical Stan !!!

It would be great to see them evolve a bit ! And kids with separate parents is sooo common now !

But the last talk between randy and stans's mom was sooo much like what i read on forum here ( and even on a english forum )...

Maybe they will stop because of the negativity of last seasons......

So F-U hater !!!!!

I HOPE THEY WILL RESPECT THEIR CONTRACT .

Im soooo scare of them ending it like that :( ( would be a great end to the serie still :'(:'(:'( )
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm15
I can see it now, when 15B comes around....

"The thrilling conclusion to the Marsh family tragedy...

...will NOT be seen tonight!"

They've been reviving some older jokes, might as well pull that one again... :P
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:55 pm8
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????? I dont get it!! Im watching Southpark with my dad- whose a total noob (btw) and I start freaking out with this Randy/Sharon thing going on and hes just sitting there like a dummy like whats wrong? :shock:

Did Sharon and Randy divorce or just move??? Why are they doing this!! I hate this!! Stan is my favorite character :( *cries*
ive learned something today...
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 pm Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:

/series end

or is it?

Whenever it ends, I will be ready for it. They better just not end it here, though. It would go down in history as one of the worst endings in history.

why ? It's a nice end. The story of the 4 friend just end... because Stan was the "center guy".....

but would be sooo sad..
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
zzyzx 1 wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:

/series end

or is it?

In that case, my thread is still very relevant.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45846&p=965274
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 pm Offline
Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 pm4
I am more depressed now then I was when I broke up with my last girlfriend. That tells you how much South Park means to me. I literally feel sick and depressed. :parishilton:
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 pm8
I'm positively reeling! I LOVE South Park! I BREATHE South Park! I can't believe....

All good things have to end. I know that. I am an adult. But South Park is so incredibly perfect in its everything that I can't bear to see it go.

This is honestly the most depressing news I've heard all year, and my grandmother just got diagnosed with cancer.

I'm gonna go get drunk before I dissolve into blubbery rant mode.

I love you, Matt and Trey,and I wish South Park still made you as happy as it makes your fans.
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
I could see them opening the next half-season with somebody casually mentioning Stan died of cancer. They would do it too. :cartmanevillaugh:
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 63 933 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 63  Next