Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 58 of 63 933 posts Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 63  Next
Question. PostMon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm Offline
Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 pm0
Is Stan getting kicked off? Also I cried.
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm Offline
Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm40Buenos Aires, Argentina!
Wow, just wow. I just watched the episode! And now I feel really stupid for waiting this long! xD It was crazy, and awesome. I don't want Stan off the show, but this episode gave me what I want from tv: feeling. It almost made me cry. It also made me feel sad for growing up. But it was such a good episode. I Need to watch this again!!!

p.s. To all the people who every year say "oh, this new season is crap. it's sh*t". Well, it seems to me that the problem it's that you're growing up ;)
This season had some episodes I didn't like. But the ones I did like. Wow, they were AMAZING!!
South Park es lo más! ♥
penis PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 am Offline
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 am0
wait didnt this sh*t already happen in the episode where stan builds a treehouse
penis again PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:08 am Offline
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 am0
2nd season clubhouse episode they got divorced
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
agustina0407 wrote:
p.s. To all the people who every year say "oh, this new season is crap. it's sh*t". Well, it seems to me that the problem it's that you're growing up ;)

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin' but I love you for saying this! :D
Re: penis again PostThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
BL covjek wrote:
2nd season clubhouse episode they got divorced

yeah, they got divorced before, this time with a twist... they don't get back together again.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
That's what's interesting... Sharon and Randy split up already before but got back together. I don't see them getting back together again. What would be the point in 'You're Getting Old' then? The tension was diff. in that over Clubhouses. Sharon and Randy never stopped arguing the whole episode and that has never happened before. They always say something nice to each other, or talk to each other in a calm way.

and that is what's so interesting about it. What will happen with them next?? :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
PostThu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 pm Offline
Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm0
Say what you will about this episode, I think it's one of the best ones yet. I can really relate to Stan in this one. It sometimes is hard to tell if the world is turning to sh*t or if that's just how I see it.
PostFri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 pm Offline
Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm0
it sounds like crap when your old but its their fault for gettin bii
PostFri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm Offline
Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm0
:)
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jul 23, 2011 12:46 am Offline
Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm1
Anyone else feel like this ep. was a foreshadowing of the end of the series? :(
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
We've been through that discussion already.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I don't think they'll get rid of Randy, or keep them divorced. If the past has anything to teach us, it's that M&T like to keep the status quo. When they aired the episode "Kenny Dies", they had every intention of keeping him dead permanently. But they eventually brought him back because it was too big of a change. And in "Raisins", they tried to break Stan and Wendy up forever, but they brought them back together in "The List". So I feel like they might be trying another change, but eventually, things will get back to normal.
Can't we all just get along?
Looks like Stans turning into Shelly PostSat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 pm Offline
Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am0
Though the turds are now replaced with sh*t.Im sure Stan will find his interest and the others will grow as well....i hope atleast.Great episode shook me and almost everyone i know cant wait for the next half.
Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
I don't think they'll get rid of Randy, or keep them divorced. If the past has anything to teach us, it's that M&T like to keep the status quo. When they aired the episode "Kenny Dies", they had every intention of keeping him dead permanently. But they eventually brought him back because it was too big of a change. And in "Raisins", they tried to break Stan and Wendy up forever, but they brought them back together in "The List". So I feel like they might be trying another change, but eventually, things will get back to normal.

True but that's the thing, after Sharon and Randy's argument at the end of the eppy, it really seems pointless and almost silly to put them together again. From what we see Randy moved who-knows-where and Sharon took the kids and lives in a new house. These are huge changes and to just say 'feck it' and put things back the way they were wouldn't be the best idea.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 58 of 63 933 posts Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 63  Next