Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 9 129 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
I thought 15B was going to have production blogs and stuff. And if I remember correctly, PBs came up Tuesday or Wednesday. :( Oh well, maybe they're busy and stuff... Anyway, can't wait for the episode!!! I'm in central time, so I have about an hour and 30 minutes before the episode comes on. X)

Can you guys stop arguing? I understand you hold your opinions strongly, but this is crazy! To quote Jimmy: "Can't we all just try having some fun together?... I mean, Come on!"
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:00 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Scored a 30(not that it really means much) I can remember high school teachers telling me I could get tested. He said I "fit in with most trait except for the fact I am social.

I do have a cousin that has been diagnosed.
I'm all in on south park mockery I just hope they don't tackle it wrongly. I still say/hope that the cartmen story is a B story... Or an A2 if you will
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
It really is quite hilarious to see the Asperger's people here who don't want Matt/Trey to mock them.

Get a sense of humor and take it like a man. Matt and Trey mock EVERYTHING.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:24 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Mock it all you want it's just do it when your informed correctly. Have autistic kids running around setting sh*t on fire and bugging out may be hilarious but not at all true. Understand? I won't argue with anyone I just hope they do it with facts not myths and fiction.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am8In a corn field somewhere in Iowa.
Brendle wrote:
It really is quite hilarious to see the Asperger's people here who don't want Matt/Trey to mock them.

Get a sense of humor and take it like a man. Matt and Trey mock EVERYTHING.

Me too! My sister and I can't wait because of the crazy stuff we have seen our brother do... *sigh after giggles*

I could write books! BUT the blessing is that he can actually make fun of himself too.

I think that it is absurd as the people not wanting SP to make fun of Scientology. This is what SP is all about <3
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 pm Offline
Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 am18
whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:
Mock it all you want it's just do it when your informed correctly. Have autistic kids running around setting sh*t on fire and bugging out may be hilarious but not at all true. Understand? I won't argue with anyone I just hope they do it with facts not myths and fiction.

Exactly.
Most of us really don't mind SP making fun of Asperger's. We just said we don't want them to claim things that aren't true. You can very easily make fun of something while staying true to the facts, but you can also very easily use jokes as a vehicle to perpetuate the wrong ideas. I just hope they ground their mockery in truth.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm Offline
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 am6
It's almost here! :D
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:58 pm Offline
Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:44 pm3Jasper, AL
woohoo.. about to watch the premier of 15b :)
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 9:16 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Split this into two topics.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 9 129 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9