Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 9 129 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Just gonna say this: They should totally prank us by pulling the whole "April Fool's '98" stunt on us again. They won't, but they totally should. XD

That is all.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 1:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am8In a corn field somewhere in Iowa.
bendyourself wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
I'm sorry...I just found your post. You were diagnosed at two years old?

Congratulations. You just lost ALL credibility. TWO YEARS OLD? Holy shit, that is the most blatant lie I heard this year. How the fuck can you expect us to believe a doctor can determine you have a social disorder that relies mostly on factors observed between the ages of 4 and 10, at two years old? GTFO, troll.


My parents told me this, so it is THEY who are the liars, if anything. They told me I was developing fine until I "suddenly" lost all ability to speak at 2 years old and got it back at 7.. or some sh*t. I never saw the actual medical records. All I've had to go on was what they told me.

Niels0827 wrote:
Every single person I know who was diagnosed with it has several factors in common. You're already very different from all of them, despite me never seeing your posts up until this one (thank fuck for that, too). I'm in awe that you could talk so much smack about people for embracing their differences. It takes a lot more courage and strength to do something like that than to try and hide it or pretend it doesn't exist. That appears to be your problem. You have no self-esteem. You're so weak, you have to resort to saying your condition is a total fake. But then, as I said before, I'd be surprised if you do have it.


What are trying to say here? You can tell who has asperger's by the text they type and I have it but yet i don't? Whatever, Dr. Derp.

This asperger's bullsh*t is not about accepting "differences", it's the opposite. it's about taking normal human flaws and turning them into f*cking disorders so people and/or their parents can have an excuse to never change anything about themselves or raise their f*cking kids correctly... or just make money off of it by way of SSI and disability checks. It's also just another way for quacks to prescribe their drugs and therapies that don't work because there's nothing f*cking wrong with them... besides their refusal to actually try at life.

For people like tpink's brother, who actually has a disability, I think he was diagnosed incorrectly (of course, because doctors are RETARDED DRUG DISPENSERS). That just sounds like mild autism to me. Asperger's is sort of related to autism, but not really... like how a unicorn is like a horse, but not really... except it's not f*cking real.

Niels0827 wrote:
I'm glad you don't want pity for your quirks or your strange interests, because you won't be getting any from people by talking like that. You do have pity from me, however, for being a complete asshole who goes off on other people for not seeing their condition the way you do.


Good! Like i wanted your fucking pity anyway, dickhole.



My little brother never had any pills or drugs. Variations of Aspergers are all different. Yes, the doctor told him he had Aspergers. If you think my mom took him to just ONE doctor you must be crazy because her kid couldn't possibly have this. Every symptom and sign is him. He is really socially retarded and takes things literally. He does not get a government check every month. He goes to college AND has a full time job.

You would have to know him to know that it isn't a joke like some people want it as a diagnosis. I believe this might be the route Cartman is going to go in.

My baby brother is functioning and thriving with the right people behind him. I feel sorry for people who don't have what my little brother has in his life.

Now ADHD is an excuse to be a pill head later in life. It also means that you need to be a parent and beat your kid's ass. Teachers, it means you need to instill fear into your kids and be a good, old fashioned, creative teacher and do your jobs. We know all about this first hand too -- but that's a different forum.

But this South Park episode is going to be THE sh*t! We are UBER excited for it.

I can just see Cartman reading variations of it out of a pamphlet and trying to decide which Aspergers he is going to have or make an excuse for a behavior on this day and that day because of the variations. OR maybe EVERYONE in SP is going to be diagnosed with Aspergers so they don't have to work. It's going to be funny stuff! I can't wait.

What I really want is for a law to pass in SP where they make drug testing mandatory for welfare. What if Kenny's parents were to get their welfare checks taken away for not passing?

Anyway... to each his own.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 1:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Oh, yeah. I took that little test someone else provided and I got a 10. Awesome. I'm, uh, normal...I guess. :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
bendyourself wrote:
My parents told me this, so it is THEY who are the liars, if anything. They told me I was developing fine until I "suddenly" lost all ability to speak at 2 years old and got it back at 7.. or some sh*t. I never saw the actual medical records. All I've had to go on was what they told me.


bendyourself wrote:
I was diagnosed at 2 years old with ass burgers


See the contradiction here? If your parents told you that you had Asperger's when you were 2, that's not a diagnosis. You just have some really stupid parents. Looks like it runs in the family.

bendyourself wrote:
What are trying to say here? You can tell who has asperger's by the text they type and I have it but yet i don't? Whatever, Dr. Derp.


Actually, what I'm saying is from all the people I know who have it, none of them are incompetent cunts. So, to answer your question, yes.

bendyourself wrote:
This asperger's bullsh*t is not about accepting "differences", it's the opposite. it's about taking normal human flaws and turning them into f*cking disorders so people and/or their parents can have an excuse to never change anything about themselves or raise their f*cking kids correctly...


Because if the majority of the population doesn't have a particular trait, difference, or "flaw", it's NOT considered "normal". Every human out there has some kind of disorder or disability. If they were all "normal", we'd all be suffering from OCD, leukemia, slurred speech, blindness, autism, and necrotizing fasciitis...and pretty much about anything else you can name.

bendyourself wrote:
or just make money off of it by way of SSI and disability checks. It's also just another way for quacks to prescribe their drugs and therapies that don't work because there's nothing f*cking wrong with them... besides their refusal to actually try at life.


Go try to claim SSI and disability by using Asperger's as your reason. Seriously, go try it. You will fail almost as much as you fail about trying to make an argument about it.

Part of your problem is that you're a cynic who despises doctors and blows off everything they say. They're among the most well-educated people in the world, who spend their lives try to help others.

bendyourself wrote:
For people like tpink's brother, who actually has a disability, I think he was diagnosed incorrectly (of course, because doctors are RETARDED DRUG DISPENSERS). That just sounds like mild autism to me.


Any more or less than your mom is a retarded human dispenser?

bendyourself wrote:
Like i wanted your fucking pity anyway, dickhole.


Precisely. I know you didn't want it, so I gave it to you. Take the pity I gave you, and ram it up your scrawny white ass. I'll send the bill.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Oh, brother. >_< Niels, I think it's time to let this sleeping dog lie.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 2:50 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
On that test, I scored a 30. :shock: As much as a hypochondriac as I am, I'm pretty sure I don't have Aspergers. Just socially deprived because of lack of many friends... FOREVER ALONE.

I keep thinking of Timmy 2000 when thinking about this episode's plot. That was the episode with the Ritalin and ADHD, right? I think maybe Cartman will try to fake Aspergers, but almost everyone will actually believe "Burger Buns" is a result of it. Whether you have it or not, you will be diagnosed because of some minute similarity to the symptoms of Aspergers. Then the moral will be, "Aspergers is real, but claiming it based off of minor social, mental, and physical flaws is stupid," or something like that, I don't know... Heck, maybe Stan will be diagnosed if I end up being right (which I doubt; South Park's too spontaneous for me to be dead-on...).
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 am18
That test is just for fun. Mental disorders are difficult to diagnose even in 'real life', it's not like an online test can give any kind of accurate assertion. Besides, I think a lot of us here could go on for quite some times about how many things are wrong with that test.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Well. Hello children it's been a long time a looooooong time but I'm baaaaack! And ready to roll! I wonder if anyone remembers me ? :/ oh well

Ok so first of. Stan fans do not fret. We have seen eps were there are 2a stories and when the title/preview clip has little to do with the ep. If something big really were to happen would M&T really tell us about it? Think of 1507 nobody thought that would take such a dramatic turn.

As for my prediction(which will most likely have nothing to do with the ep) goes like this.
We will se little to none of Randy and Sharon throughout(thank god)
Stan will be trying to find a cure for cynicism ie Mackey screen shot.(btw he is still in SP YESS) Cartman will go off to do something ridicules to entertain shallow fans.
But mainly the whole Stan situation won't be resolved tonight.

However through the next run I have three prediction on how it will be resolved.

1.stay with me here but.......Cartman. Imagine it cartman getting past being an assh*le for 5minutes to try to actually help his friend. 0.o

2. They all realize they need Stan for(insert reason here) so C K and K goes to get him.

3. My favorite option however unlikely....,,,,.............. Mysterion!!!?!!

Whatever happens I except an opening shot with cartmen Kyle and Kenny standing at a bus stop.....
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm4
Kneels0827 wrote:
See the contradiction here? If your parents told you that you had Asperger's when you were 2, that's not a diagnosis. You just have some really stupid parents.


Hey, dumbass, how about my parents TOOK me the doctor at 2 years old then LATER they told me about it. Doesn't make my parents any less stupid though.

Kneels0827 wrote:
Actually, what I'm saying is from all the people I know who have it, none of them are incompetent cunts.


All the people you know? Do you go out and purposely make friends with retards to make yourself feel better? I guess college has to be good for something.

Kneels0827 wrote:
Every human out there has some kind of disorder or disability.


Wow. Tell them that it's NATURAL to be sick and dysfunctional and they'll believe you and BEG to be treated.

Kneels0827 wrote:
Go try to claim SSI and disability by using Asperger's as your reason. Seriously, go try it. You will fail almost as much as you fail about trying to make an argument about it.


Don't have to. My parents jumped on that gravy train as soon as my brother and I were diagnosed. As soon as I learned about it, i put an end to it. Unlike the rest of you, I don't accept handouts.

Kneels0827 wrote:
Doctors are among the most well-educated people in the world, who spend their lives try to help others.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go kill yourself.

GeminiShamrock wrote:
Oh, brother. >_< Niels, I think it's time to let this sleeping dog lie.


And on cue, the sheep follow each other in unison. Never free to express any opinion that is different than their peers.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:02 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
bendyourself wrote:
Hey, dumbass, how about my parents TOOK me the doctor at 2 years old then LATER they told me about it. Doesn't make my parents any less stupid though.


So are you going to change your story again next time?

bendyourself wrote:
All the people you know? Do you go out and purposely make friends with retards to make yourself feel better? I guess college has to be good for something.


I go out and make friends. That seems like it may be an unfamiliar experience to you. No surprise there. And from thereon I learned that a few had Asperger's. Quite a lot of people do. And for the record, I didn't meet any people in college who told me they had Asperger's. I've known them since I was younger. But you wouldn't know. You don't go to college, do you, little guy?

Also, for you to call them "retards" is pretty....well, retarded. Especially given that people who have it are generally much more intelligent than the general population. That's how I know you don't have it.

bendyourself wrote:
Wow. Tell them that it's NATURAL to be sick and dysfunctional and they'll believe you and BEG to be treated.


If that was true, you'd be begging your doctor right now, because you're obviously a very sick person. Your anger is evident in your text. If that's not your intention, you have a problem with interpretation and perception. Maybe you can ask your doctor about that, perhaps?

It is natural to be flawed. But you're equating differences in humans with being "sick", "dysfunctional", and "flawed". I thought your original argument was that this wasn't true? That it's all "normal"? You're switching sides. Try to be consistent with your arguments, especially if you're being a whiny little bitch.

bendyourself wrote:
Don't have to. My parents jumped on that gravy train as soon as my brother and I were diagnosed. As soon as I learned about it, i put an end to it. Unlike the rest of you, I don't accept handouts.


So your parents lied and took advantage of the system, fraudulently living on welfare like a bunch of lazy, greedy pricks? I told you that your parents were stupid.

bendyourself wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go kill yourself.


Seriously? That's your argument? That's really all you can say? There's a reason people go to school: to get smarter. People with doctorates are the most well-educated. It's a simple fact. Nobody's asking you to like it.

And seriously..."Kneels0827"? Is that the best you can do? If you're going to try and make fun of my name, at least know how it's pronounced. Google it. You can learn something (provided your hollow head has any cerebral activity going on inside of it).
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Bendyourself. Go away. Don't come back. If you would like to spin random lies then go after people for calling you out then we don't want you here.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Niels is always so angry. Is his TMI under average?
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:23 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Brendle wrote:
Niels is always so angry. Is his TMI under average?


Would you like me take a picture and send it to you?

See, I love this. You guys sincerely think I'm angry. I'm sitting here looking at posts from the "brendleyourself" squad and laughing my ass off and just about every word these guys spew. And I know I'm not alone. But then, using facts and logic never hurt anyone either. That's why you get my insight as a complimentary service whenever you spew inane bullshit.

Do carry on, though. I'd hate to interrupt your train of thought as you ponder the size of my penis.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:29 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Brendleyourself? Lumping me in with that moron who thinks doctors are stupid?
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:
Well. Hello children it's been a long time a looooooong time but I'm baaaaack! And ready to roll! I wonder if anyone remembers me ? :/ oh well


Yes, I remember you, whatwouldwedo W/o SP :) How've you been?

Looking forward to 1508, Ass Burgers, which will start in just a few hours! Pass me some Cheesy Poofs please to munch on while we watch the show :)
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 9 129 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X