Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 129 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
aspergillus wrote:
I just e-diagnosed myself with this :

http://www.piepalace.ca/blog/asperger-test-aq-test/

"You scored 32.
Scores over 32 are generally taken to indicate Asperger's Syndrome or high-functioning autism, with more than 34 an "extreme" score."

borderline sperg I guess

I've never taken this type of test before. I scored a "9":

(right-click to see the whole image):

Back on point, I hope Season 15B will be one of the great ones. <---- I say this every season :)
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 pm Offline
Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 am18
Niels0827 wrote:
I've seen your posts. You're a bright person and I'd be interested in getting to know you better. It's a shame your mom can't appreciate that. The differences people have are what make them unique and special. Makes me wish I could do something about it.

Something besides providing an expensive service for your mom. Tell her I accept Visa and Mastercard.

Why thank you. ^_^
My mom is just...I don't know, I guess it's very difficult to make your mind bigger than it is, and she just tends to not understand a lot of things. I genuinely believe that people can get better if they try, but that involves realizing that you need to get better, which is often the hardest part and somehow just never worked out with my mom. I hate so sound like some ansty teenager hating on their parents, but in some cases parents really are just not very good people.
You know, I'm afraid she won't go for that whole cock sucking thing. She literally chooses sexual partners by whether or not they could be materially useful to her, so I really don't see her paying for something she expects to be paid for herself.

And just because I'm trendy like that, I took that test too. I got 35. Could be worse.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
bendyourself wrote:
First off, all of you who are wondering if you have it, you probably f*cking don't, k? You most likely just want a reason for people to feel bad for you, whether you want to admit it or not.

The "symptoms" are so f*cking vague and plenty that anyone that isn't a perfect little sheep can be labeled as "ass burgers" or even "ADD" or "bipolar". I mean, you're telling me that ANY child that shows any interest in something besides playing in dirt or watching TV has something wrong with them? Or any child that isn't a perfect social butterfly...now instead of just being introverted or quiet, they are now thought of as having something wrong with them? Who gives a sh*t if a person has quirks? That used to mean you were unique. Now you are an outcast because you don't fit into the f*cking mold?

Anyone who calls themselves an "Aspie" or is actually PROUD of this label... you are truly retarded. Don't you realize that you are just a human being with strengths AND flaws? You are not f*cking special!! You are not a zit on the ass of society either. Only human. This label was forced upon you by doctors, parents, siblings, so-called friends, and society at large. But only you let it define you.

I was diagnosed at 2 years old with ass burgers and have a severely autistic brother, so i know the difference between functional and non-functional. Unlike the rest of you, I REFUSE to acknowledge its existence. I don't need the pity or approval of anyone for my "quirks" or "strange interests" nor will i apologize for them, because if you don't have these things, you are a sheeple and deserve what's coming to you.

I'm sorry...I just found your post. You were diagnosed at two years old?

Congratulations. You just lost ALL credibility. TWO YEARS OLD? Holy shit, that is the most blatant lie I heard this year. How the fuck can you expect us to believe a doctor can determine you have a social disorder that relies mostly on factors observed between the ages of 4 and 10, at two years old? GTFO, troll.

Every single person I know who was diagnosed with it has several factors in common. You're already very different from all of them, despite me never seeing your posts up until this one (thank fuck for that, too). I'm in awe that you could talk so much smack about people for embracing their differences. It takes a lot more courage and strength to do something like that than to try and hide it or pretend it doesn't exist. That appears to be your problem. You have no self-esteem. You're so weak, you have to resort to saying your condition is a total fake. But then, as I said before, I'd be surprised if you do have it.

I'm glad you don't want pity for your quirks or your strange interests, because you won't be getting any from people by talking like that. You do have pity from me, however, for being a complete asshole who goes off on other people for not seeing their condition the way you do.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I am... an average man... 18
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
An exciting thought just occurred to me.

Since there are a lot of aspie kids on this message board...something tells me Matt and Trey are going to give us a grilling. Us, as in, people who post on message boards. Only time will tell.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 am Offline
Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:27 am4
does someone know, where it will be possible to watch the new episode LIVE online?
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:29 am Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 am1
spermis wrote:
does someone know, where it will be possible to watch the new episode LIVE online?

After 5 and a half hours.

(22 lt laiku)
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 6:41 am Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 am1
Can someone give me a link to the preview for Ass Burgers? The link for southparkstudios.com lacks volume when I watch it. Peas and tanks. :
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 9:14 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Quote:
bendyourself wrote:
First off, all of you who are wondering if you have it, you probably f*cking don't, k? You most likely just want a reason for people to feel bad for you, whether you want to admit it or not.

The "symptoms" are so f*cking vague and plenty that anyone that isn't a perfect little sheep can be labeled as "ass burgers" or even "ADD" or "bipolar". I mean, you're telling me that ANY child that shows any interest in something besides playing in dirt or watching TV has something wrong with them? Or any child that isn't a perfect social butterfly...now instead of just being introverted or quiet, they are now thought of as having something wrong with them? Who gives a sh*t if a person has quirks? That used to mean you were unique. Now you are an outcast because you don't fit into the f*cking mold?

Anyone who calls themselves an "Aspie" or is actually PROUD of this label... you are truly retarded. Don't you realize that you are just a human being with strengths AND flaws? You are not f*cking special!! You are not a zit on the ass of society either. Only human. This label was forced upon you by doctors, parents, siblings, so-called friends, and society at large. But only you let it define you.

I was diagnosed at 2 years old with ass burgers and have a severely autistic brother, so i know the difference between functional and non-functional. Unlike the rest of you, I REFUSE to acknowledge its existence. I don't need the pity or approval of anyone for my "quirks" or "strange interests" nor will i apologize for them, because if you don't have these things, you are a sheeple and deserve what's coming to you.

That troll was pretty f*cked up. :shock: :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 10:42 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
aspergillus wrote:

"You scored 32.
Scores over 32 are generally taken to indicate Asperger's Syndrome or high-functioning autism, with more than 34 an "extreme" score."

borderline sperg I guess

I got a 9. About what I expected - not even close to aspie.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 am Offline
Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am8In a corn field somewhere in Iowa.
I think it is hilarious that people are actually talking about Aspergers and who has it, diagnosis, etc. Talk about the show.

My family and I think it is hilarious since we really know about awkward situations with it. My little brother actually has it and was diagnosed as a teenager. We always knew he was special. He took things literally. He repeats things under his breath a lot too. Directions, the last conversation he had. Example:

"I'm going to go read now." His response would be a whisper under his breath, "Read now, read now, read now, read now."

At my wedding he was an usher. My husband's uncle told him, "Now if people get up too fast out of the pews, you just pull them by the back of their shirts and just yank 'em back down."

My husband's uncle had no idea he had Aspergers. My little brother looked at him and was like, "Ok, take me through a run down so I can get them pulled back down right."

He thought my brother was just kidding and came over to tell us what a funny guy he was. I was like, "Absolutely NOT! He really means it! He has Aspergers! You better go fix it! Not at MY wedding. It isn't funny!" All of us did start cracking up because we could see him actually doing it because that's him. He was still waiting to be shown how when we were laughing. My brother is good about it. He is 25 now and this was just last year. He was like, "Well, I didn't know!" We hug him and he laughs too.

He laugs at himself a lot and he knows he has to because he takes things literally and has a routine down to where he keeps his brush, toothbrush, toothpaste and his other little rituals. If he can't find his toothpaste... his whole day is bad. My mom knocked his brush off the dresser one day while putting his clothes away. She put it on the left side instead of the right and he had a full out investigation as to why his brush was moved.

As teenagers my little sister used to be at the bottom of the steps and she could hear him repeating the fight they just had. She'd scream, "WHO YA TALKIN TO?" He'd say, "Fu#@ OFF!" Because he knew she was making fun of him and then my mom would jump in and defend him and she'd get in trouble. Afterward you could hear him repeating, "Fu*k off, fu*ck off, fu*k off a million times under his breath low from the upstairs.

When my little sister would mock him... he used to chase her... my mom was older so she'd get the broom and chase them to make them stop. If I was visiting and if I started laughing I'd get the stink eye from my mom and she'd clench her teeth.

Aspergers is no joke but if we can joke about it and stuff... people need to really loosen up.

My brother was never in a regular class room because he needed the routine he got from the "Special Ed" room BUT his tests and grades were higher than any other kid in the school at all times. He is the smartest kid ever. Still.

His famous last words in a discussion, "Whadda ya mean?" When we tell a joke, he does not get it. We have to tell him and then you see his "AH HA" moment and that quirky smile.

I can't wait to see this episode! My little sister and I are making it a sleep over with pop corn <3
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 11:00 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
Zazaban wrote:
aspergillus wrote:

"You scored 32.

borderline sperg I guess

I got a 9. About what I expected - not even close to aspie.

I just got a 30. But I've never noticed any burgers on my ass. I do really like baseball stats but yet I am very physically coordinated.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker

I'm not taking much into this though. If you know the characteristics of Aspergers, it's pretty easy to bullsh*t this test :roll: :cartmansmirk:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I'am an average woman.
Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 pm Offline
Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm4
Niels0827 wrote:
I'm sorry...I just found your post. You were diagnosed at two years old?

Congratulations. You just lost ALL credibility. TWO YEARS OLD? Holy shit, that is the most blatant lie I heard this year. How the fuck can you expect us to believe a doctor can determine you have a social disorder that relies mostly on factors observed between the ages of 4 and 10, at two years old? GTFO, troll.

My parents told me this, so it is THEY who are the liars, if anything. They told me I was developing fine until I "suddenly" lost all ability to speak at 2 years old and got it back at 7.. or some sh*t. I never saw the actual medical records. All I've had to go on was what they told me.

Niels0827 wrote:
Every single person I know who was diagnosed with it has several factors in common. You're already very different from all of them, despite me never seeing your posts up until this one (thank fuck for that, too). I'm in awe that you could talk so much smack about people for embracing their differences. It takes a lot more courage and strength to do something like that than to try and hide it or pretend it doesn't exist. That appears to be your problem. You have no self-esteem. You're so weak, you have to resort to saying your condition is a total fake. But then, as I said before, I'd be surprised if you do have it.

What are trying to say here? You can tell who has asperger's by the text they type and I have it but yet i don't? Whatever, Dr. Derp.

This asperger's bullsh*t is not about accepting "differences", it's the opposite. it's about taking normal human flaws and turning them into f*cking disorders so people and/or their parents can have an excuse to never change anything about themselves or raise their f*cking kids correctly... or just make money off of it by way of SSI and disability checks. It's also just another way for quacks to prescribe their drugs and therapies that don't work because there's nothing f*cking wrong with them... besides their refusal to actually try at life.

For people like tpink's brother, who actually has a disability, I think he was diagnosed incorrectly (of course, because doctors are RETARDED DRUG DISPENSERS). That just sounds like mild autism to me. Asperger's is sort of related to autism, but not really... like how a unicorn is like a horse, but not really... except it's not f*cking real.

Niels0827 wrote:
I'm glad you don't want pity for your quirks or your strange interests, because you won't be getting any from people by talking like that. You do have pity from me, however, for being a complete asshole who goes off on other people for not seeing their condition the way you do.

Like i wanted your fucking pity anyway, dickhole.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 9 129 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next