Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 6 83 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
uugghh, I dunno about this one. Yet another Cartman episode :roll: . The clip was fun, I hope there is a lot of 'boys being boys' moments in here. I think we all know fans and M&T love seeing the kids act their age at times lol. As much as I love Butters I feel he's being used too much. Always instantly placed there with Cartman, or doing something related to him. The images don't ignite excitement in me. :/

The only way this could truly be funny is if they poke fun at Mexicans. That is the racist side in me. If you lived in California you'd understand. There is nothing that causes a headache faster than hearing or seeing Spanish. So with that I hope fatass does his job well Wed! XD

But I'm not sure what the fun twist will be here. Seems basic. And what role will my Stanley have this time?? XD This shall be another 'well, let's wait and see' kinda eppies. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 6:01 pm Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm49
This looks like it will be an old-school episode. Mexicans, boys being boys, definitely old school!
CAN'T WAIT!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm Offline
I'm sorry but seeing FOUR images of Cartman being used for s. 15 already- really???

Annoyed. Annoyed. Annoyed.

Why must I love Cartman but hate when he steals an episode? :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
Stanluv25 wrote:
uugghh, I dunno about this one. Yet another Cartman episode :roll: . The clip was fun, I hope there is a lot of 'boys being boys' moments in here. I think we all know fans and M&T love seeing the kids act their age at times lol. As much as I love Butters I feel he's being used too much. Always instantly placed there with Cartman, or doing something related to him. The images don't ignite excitement in me. :/
Quote:
Cartman's episode are always awesome (except with the episodes where Kyle attempt to stop him from doing anything irreverence. That's overrated) and yes, it seemed to look like a kids being kids episode, which it's a good start.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 6:59 pm Offline
^ It's probably going to start that way but it can easily turn into a Cartman eppy where the kids are left in the dust or play no real role in. We shall see.

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
I'm sorry but seeing FOUR images of Cartman being used for s. 15 already- really???

Annoyed. Annoyed. Annoyed.

Why must I love Cartman but hate when he steals an episode? :roll:

I wouldn't mind if it was the full 14-episode order, but it's nine episodes and he's back-to-back both times he appears: #1404 and #1405, and now #1408 and #1409.

Not as bad as Season 13 though - go take a look there! It's pitiful!

And I'm pretty sure the last Mexican kid is Token. If it's not him Tweek's the only other candidate unless M&T went really right-field.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 pm Offline
Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 pm1
nwt000 wrote:
The Mexicans appear to be Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Jimmy, and Token.

hmm...i didn't see Stan in that video...is he still getting drunk?
but this episode seems very original like the common earlier episodes, which is a good thing.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
I hope this will be a good episode. Wednesday night is going to be epic :lol:
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 9:10 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
You know what would be a great story line for this particular episode. If Butters, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and the gang get into Cartman's "Texas" and then Eric challenges them to actually cross the real Mexican boarder posing as Mexicans as some kind of bet. Then Matt and Trey could really get good into how Mexicans feel and what they go through, ya know! What do you think?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm Offline
Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm17
Seems like an old school "back in the good ol' days" kinda eppi. I'm actually really excited. I think we all need a break on the seriousness of Stan's emotion state and Kyle and stan's friendship. They're probably just trying to buy more time to think of something big. But yeah, seems like this eppi will remind me of the original times, I can see a lot of racism in it as well. Sorry, I was raised in Georgia, of course I gotta be a little racist.
Stanley "Stan" Randall Marsh<3
Eps: My Future Self N' Me & The Fellowship of the Ring
"We rip on everyone; like Cartman for being fat, and Cartman for being stupid, and Cartman for having a sadistic whore for a mom."
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 am Offline
Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm6
Looks like a lot of fun. I just love episodes where Cartman's a ginormous sumbitch', also, watching the usual misconceptions about mexicans will be hilarious :D
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I wonder if the kids' parents get involved somehow. And maybe the gi-whoops probably not!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 2:19 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Evidence suggest the boys little game will get carried away when Fatass actually gets Butters deported as an illegal immigrant or something like that. From there, we launch Fatass into a group of vigilante border guards for a B story loaded with Lardo being a racist asshole.
Meanwhile it'll be up to the rest of the gang to get Butters' back to America thus providing the opportunity to show what sucks in Mexico and how complicated it is to immigrate legally. I'd expect a scene where they try and smuggle Butters back in somehow, maybe by turning him into a drug mule.

That's my expectation at this point, so we'll see if they do better than I can.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 3:53 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Stanluv25 wrote:
The only way this could truly be funny is if they poke fun at Mexicans. That is the racist side in me. If you lived in California you'd understand. There is nothing that causes a headache faster than hearing or seeing Spanish.

Respectfully disagree. As far as foreign languages go, there is no more obnoxious a language than Chinese. Just hearing those ridiculous sounds makes me want to slice my ears off. Haven't you ever noticed Chinese people always sound pissed off, no matter what they're saying? It's so incredibly annoying.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Niels0827 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
The only way this could truly be funny is if they poke fun at Mexicans. That is the racist side in me. If you lived in California you'd understand. There is nothing that causes a headache faster than hearing or seeing Spanish.

Respectfully disagree. As far as foreign languages go, there is no more obnoxious a language than Chinese. Just hearing those ridiculous sounds makes me want to slice my ears off. Haven't you ever noticed Chinese people always sound pissed off, no matter what they're saying? It's so incredibly annoying.

I think neither answers are correct. The real most annoying people in America are Indians. Not as in Native Americans, but as in people from India. God, they're so obnoxious and drive worse than John Wes Townley (look him up on YouTube).
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 6 83 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next