Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 83 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
The thing is the only langauge I do hear where I live is Spanish. You can't go anywhere without hearing them babbling back and forth. So many places and ads and everything have Spanish written under the English words. It is so annoying, I wanna rip off my ears whenever I hear it. It's just... ugly-sounding. It doesn't have this air about it that's sexy like French or Japanese.

quotes Cartman: JUST SAY IT IN ENGLISH! :cartmanyell:

We are all racist at heart. 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I shall have Puss in Boots pay you a visit...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
hehe. Typical Cartman hating the ideas that Mexicans are taking over...so he goes to join the US Border Patrol. Epic. 8)

This episode has great potential. All the kid characters and a lot of Cartman ripping on Mexicans. Perhaps even an illegeal saying "They took our Jabs!" :lol:

I also see perhaps a historical outcry of the US/Mexican war perhaps. Cowboys and Indians....geeze this could get ugly :roll: :mrgreen:

Can't wait!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
nwt000 wrote:
I think neither answers are correct. The real most annoying people in America are Indians. Not as in Native Americans, but as in people from India. God, they're so obnoxious and drive worse than John Wes Townley (look him up on YouTube).


Disagree again. The worst drivers, hands down, are also the Chinese. I can also understand Indian accents better than Chinese ones. I'm currently dating a girl who's Indian (though technically American since she was born here), and I have a few Indian friends. I also have a hell of a lot more respect for, and fascination with, India as a country than I ever will with China.

The Chinese are the worst drivers, have the most annoying language, and are the least comprehensible. My opinion, hands down.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Niels0827 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
I think neither answers are correct. The real most annoying people in America are Indians. Not as in Native Americans, but as in people from India. God, they're so obnoxious and drive worse than John Wes Townley (look him up on YouTube).


Disagree again. The worst drivers, hands down, are also the Chinese. I can also understand Indian accents better than Chinese ones. I'm currently dating a girl who's Indian (though technically American since she was born here), and I have a few Indian friends. I also have a hell of a lot more respect for, and fascination with, India as a country than I ever will with China.

The Chinese are the worst drivers, have the most annoying language, and are the least comprehensible. My opinion, hands down.

I think all of you guys should stop right there, criminal scums.

Ok seriously, I'm not trying to be a moralfag or an internet tough guy, but this is getting way out of hand. You guys are kinda discriminating against certain, and I think it is the wrong thing to do, and it annoys me how little you think of other people.

As Stanluv25 said, we are all racist at heart, but that doesn't mean we should show it to the whole world.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm13
I definately agree with John. The only people who are allowed to be racist outwardly are Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
LilianneKilledKenny wrote:
I definately agree with John. The only people who are allowed to be racist outwardly are Trey Parker and Matt Stone.


This is not an elitist country. We're allowed to say what we want.

John_117 wrote:
I think all of you guys should stop right there, criminal scums.

Ok seriously, I'm not trying to be a moralfag or an internet tough guy, but this is getting way out of hand. You guys are kinda discriminating against certain, and I think it is the wrong thing to do, and it annoys me how little you think of other people.


First of all, don't watch South Park if you have this much of an issue with people discriminating against others. That's what we do, as humans. Whether or not you show it depends on both how honest you are and how modest or straightforward you are. Don't call me names just because I'm a little blunt by nature. If it makes you feel better, I can't stand white people. Almost 90% of the time I get into an argument with somebody, they're white. All the people who teased me in school when I was a kid were white. Every customer who treated me like crap when I worked in retail was white. I can go on and on. Fuck, white people probably piss me off more than any single group of people in the world except religious nutjobs. And don't give me the bullshit excuse that there's more whites than non-whites, because where I live, that isn't exactly the case. I can say derogatory things about Indians if I felt the need to. Now, if I truly felt that way, I probably wouldn't be dating an Indian girl right now.

I'm not going to clarify myself every single time I say "these people do this" or "those people are like that" by saying "well, MOST of them are, but not necessarily all", because you know as well as anyone else that no group of people all fit into any one category, stereotype, or generalization. I just don't feel the need to throw in the politically-correct jargon every time I make a statement. Stereotypes come from somewhere - they're usually not just pulled out of someone's ass. If you're saying you never judge anyone, or have never discriminated, you're a blatant liar. You do it without realizing it. Everybody's experiences with others are different.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Niels0827 wrote:
LilianneKilledKenny wrote:
I definately agree with John. The only people who are allowed to be racist outwardly are Trey Parker and Matt Stone.


This is not an elitist country. We're allowed to say what we want.

John_117 wrote:
I think all of you guys should stop right there, criminal scums.

Ok seriously, I'm not trying to be a moralfag or an internet tough guy, but this is getting way out of hand. You guys are kinda discriminating against certain, and I think it is the wrong thing to do, and it annoys me how little you think of other people.


First of all, don't watch South Park if you have this much of an issue with people discriminating against others. That's what we do, as humans. Whether or not you show it depends on both how honest you are and how modest or straightforward you are. Don't call me names just because I'm a little blunt by nature. If it makes you feel better, I can't stand white people. Almost 90% of the time I get into an argument with somebody, they're white. All the people who teased me in school when I was a kid were white. Every customer who treated me like crap when I worked in retail was white. I can go on and on. Fuck, white people probably piss me off more than any single group of people in the world except religious nutjobs. And don't give me the bullshit excuse that there's more whites than non-whites, because where I live, that isn't exactly the case. I can say derogatory things about Indians if I felt the need to. Now, if I truly felt that way, I probably wouldn't be dating an Indian girl right now.

I'm not going to clarify myself every single time I say "these people do this" or "those people are like that" by saying "well, MOST of them are, but not necessarily all", because you know as well as anyone else that no group of people all fit into any one category, stereotype, or generalization. I just don't feel the need to throw in the politically-correct jargon every time I make a statement. Stereotypes come from somewhere - they're usually not just pulled out of someone's ass. If you're saying you never judge anyone, or have never discriminated, you're a blatant liar. You do it without realizing it. Everybody's experiences with others are different.

There's a difference between doing it to all groups, and doing it towards a select group. M&T make fun of everybody, even themselves, and it is for comical purposes while you are doing it to express hatred for a certain group of people.

Also, about 80% of people in the US are white. That doesn't mean I am, which I'm not, but if you can't stand white people, save some other ethnicities, you will have a big problem.

Yes, we can say whatever we want, given they aren't direct death threats like "I'm gonna kill you". That doesn't mean there will be no repercussions.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
John_117 wrote:
blah blah blah


I'm not going to bother arguing with you after this, but it would be nice if you would learn the difference between saying "these people are [generally] bad drivers" and "those people speak a language that [I think is] very annoying" and actually "hating" somebody. Do not shove words into my messages.

And I agree, there is a difference between doing it to all groups and doing it to only select groups. But just because I made a few statements about one group of people doesn't mean I should make any statements about other groups right then and there just to "even it out".

Also, non-Hispanic whites make up 64% of the U.S. population, according to the 2010 US Census, not 80%. This is not 1970. However, if you actually read my post, you would know that it doesn't matter, because my city is about a third white, a third Hispanic, and a third Asian. So...whatever point you're trying to make, it's useless. I'm white. I don't care if someone is black, white, yellow, brown, red, or f*cking rainbow-colored...I look at them individually. But when so many individuals in a certain group share certain traits...yes, you're going to notice. Whether or not you say something about it depends on your personality. It can be the subject of intolerance just as much as it can be the subject of comedy. I can rip on my own people, so why not others? We're all humans. I provided an opinion and an observation. I don't have to explicitly state that every time I say something. I have many friends of Chinese descent and have photographs to prove it. If I hated Chinese people, it would be a little more evident. Just saying.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Niels0827 wrote:
John_117 wrote:
blah blah blah


bunch of sh*t

Then do me a favor and don't. And I do (not) envy your great walls of China.

That's one less stubborn idiot to deal with.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
John_117 wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
bunch of sh*t


Then do me a favor and don't.


You really gotta learn to adequately merge your responses with the proper quotes if you're going to give a very indirect response.

John_117 wrote:
That's one less stubborn idiot to deal with.


Kinda funny you'd resort to name calling and persistent arguing and refer to ME as stubborn. I won't deny I can be stubborn, but at least try not to be a hypocrite about it, huh?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 11, 2011 9:20 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
John_117 and Niels0827

You two need to stop, you may have the right to free speech, but this forum topic is about the Pre-Air discussion of "The Last of the Meheecans". So unless you two have constructive/destructive thoughts on this episode, I would suggest that you take your discussion elsewhere. I am not arguing one way or another, I just know how these conversations end.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 1:44 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:08 am6
LOL 2011 version of cowboys vs indians. I have a feeling this is gonna be a great episode
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 2:28 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 am1
South Park... oh how I missed the. Can't wait for the next episode..
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 12, 2011 6:09 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Everyone's a little bit racist, sometimes
Doesn't mean we go around committing hate crimes
If we all could just admit
That we are racist, a little bit
Even though we all know that it's wrong
Maybe it would help us get along.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 83 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X