Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 12 173 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Cartman tried to KILL Butters. He tried to MURDER Butters.

The 10-year-old boy Cartman tried to kill his classmate. Never have I seen a 3-dimensional character become so 1-dimensional.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:

Hahahaha!!! I completely forgot about the first time he did that! That was a great moment. :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
Best episode Season 15 had to offer! :D
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Just watched it a 2nd time and loved it even more!! :D Very funny, probably the funniest of the season so far. I loved the innocence of it. How the whole thing was boys being boys, and all of them wanted to do nothing but win their game. Even if it lasted for 2 1/2 weeks! :lol: Again, LOVED the Life of Brian reference!! XD And Butters' 'work, Mexican work.' I don't know a seed of Spanish so some things had me going 'huh'? It was funny how the couple treated Butters as their personal house-cleaner. And caught Cartman's trademark 'respect my authority!' Didn't catch it the first time.

Cartman: I'm just really insensitive to fireman jokes because of... 9/11 and- f*ck you Kyle! LMAO His whole sore loser thing was funny. But hey, did this mean this was a 2 week long sleepover? lol

Loved the ending like I mentioned before. And Cartman in the beginning when the Mexicans were coming over his boarder, blaming everyone else.

Funny eppy. I give it 9/10 now, not many flaws except tiny things like Sharon and Randy back together BUT...

:roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:

Funny eppy. I give it 9/10 now, not many flaws except tiny things like Sharon and Randy back together BUT...

Random stupid stuff like that happens ALL the time in this show. M&T just like to throw things back together quickly, and we just accept it. Hey, at least they didn't marry new spuses beforehand. THAT would've been AWKWARD!
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 6:32 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm6
I've got to say, last night's episode was hilarious! A big improvement over "Ass Burgers" (not to say that episode didn't have its moments). Not only did it keep joke after joke coming but it was very well written too. With some episodes you can tell they got slapped together but this one totally came full circle. The "game on" sequence at the end was absolutely perfect! Not what I was expecting at all! This episode had so many great qualities: The boys being boys, Butters, Cartman with authority, clever social commentary, a musical number ("Work, Mexican! Work!"), and lets not forget about the Star Wars AND Monty Python references! Watching this episode made me want to watch Life of Brian again. :) This may have been the best episode of the season so far, tied close with "City Sushi".
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 6:38 pm Offline
Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm27
JVM wrote:
bmoreravens12 wrote:
It was a good episode. I laughed when randy said "Noooo" Like Darth Vader, could this be a start of a trend? Like the wilhelm scream? Probably not. 7/10

Oh and they should have had Tweek their instead of Dog Poo.

nah, Dogpoo's awesome.

Replace Jason with Tweek - in all my years as a South Park fan and the current week as just a viewer, nobody has ever voiced a liking for Jason.

Kevin Stoley was also missing.

Forgot about Kevin! I always liked him. The only reason I said replace him with Tweek is because he hardly ever hangs with the rest. All of them would have been nice really. I like Dog Poo, trust me, oh, I like Jason. Sorry for the late reply btw
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 6:56 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:40 pm26
At the end of the "work mexican work" song it transitioned into herp a derp bah, herp a derp bah... Little things like that make me laugh so hard.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
bmoreravens12 wrote:
It was a good episode. I laughed when randy said "Noooo" Like Darth Vader, could this be a start of a trend? Like the wilhelm scream? Probably not. 7/10

Oh and they should have had Tweek their instead of Dog Poo.

Uh oh. Now I'm waiting for an ep where Randy does a Wilhelm!

There was one in Team America, I know that. :lol:
*1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Episode Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:32 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:43 pm2
This Is the south park I grew up watching.
When there was no drama, and everyone was
just okay with what happened and who did it. Make
it short, It's better when they remember to make it a bunch
of comedy strips that link up to make a story, instead of a story
that links up to make comedic moments. Or so it seems to me, really
what I'm saying is this is the first one I liked since the new ones as much
as the old ones 2 years ago and so on, I hope they go up hill from here.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 am Offline
Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 pm1
If Butters wants to be a Mexican, where is his patriotism? I didn't think Butters is so stupid.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:38 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
Quote:
Not a single laugh from me.

Words cannot describe how much I hate Cartman. Worthless, sh*t character.

Butters isn't funny.

Ah well.

Its called being a cynical assh*le... And it was covered two episodes ago.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
Quote:

The 10-year-old boy Cartman tried to kill his classmate. Never have I seen a 3-dimensional character become so 1-dimensional.

He had Scott tenormans parents killed, chopped up into little pieces and fed to him... I think we concluded long ago that cartman is a crazy little bastard.

Just shut up and watch the damn show ya know, it's funny.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am254
pootycancerXD wrote:
Quote:

He had Scott tenormans parents killed, chopped up into little pieces and fed to him... I think we concluded long ago that cartman is a crazy little bastard.

Just shut up and watch the damn show ya know, it's funny.

Didn't he also off the Official Messenger Boy of the Declaration of Independence Day?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

Random stupid stuff like that happens ALL the time in this show. M&T just like to throw things back together quickly, and we just accept it. Hey, at least they didn't marry new spuses beforehand. THAT would've been AWKWARD!

It's a comedy guys... if you're looking for a plot that makes perfect sense go suck on the dicktit that is Hollywood and you still won't find it. The whole mashing Sharon and Randy back together thing was one of the main laughs of Ass Burgers and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Matt and Trey were laughing at everyone who was offended because they weren't done clinging to the drama of the divorce. Anyone who hasn't figured out these guys sh*t all over drama for fun is really falling behind.
- the word as it came from Jesus

Sort by  
Page 8 of 12 173 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next