Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 12 173 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
cynthia325 wrote:
and of course the classic... Respect My Authoritah!!!!

I'm fairly certain that was actually in Spanish, too. (Respeten a mi autoridad!) I'll have to re-watch it.

Almost a ghost wrote:
The song "Work, meeheecan, work" is inspired by Harry Belafonte's 'The Jack Ass Song"

...Yeah, I'm not hearing it.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Maybe the style, but not any particular song.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 10:17 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
BeRzEcKeR2 wrote:
Good episode.

But ... I've got nothing against Jason and Dogpoo.

(Dogpoo has, in fact, a special place in my heart since his quote in the episode 'Professor Choas'.)

But it is totally not realistic that Cartman invites those 2 above Tweek to a slumber party.

Please T&M, what's the deal with Tweek? It's an awesome character.

This said: I give the episode 8/10.

Hey now you back off Jason! He makes me smile when I see him in an episode... :mrgreen: (this is my biggest smile)
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
well i am happy they put him in an ep. i thought it was cute to see all the boys sleeping together. i really want a shot of that.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:03 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
203177 wrote:
well i am happy they put him in an ep. i thought it was cute to see all the boys sleeping together. i really want a shot of that.

For a second, I thought you said "I want a shot AT that". I was like........"oh...wow.......okay..."
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Niels0827 wrote:
203177 wrote:

For a second, I thought you said "I want a shot AT that". I was like........"oh...wow.......okay..."

Get your mind out of the gutter, Niels! :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
After a second view, since I missed a couple of scenes on TV, I can really see that this was a greatly crafted episode. It has all the aspects of a good Butters/Cartman Episode. I now rate it an 8/10.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 am Offline
Thu May 19, 2011 12:59 am4
BeRzEcKeR2 wrote:
Good episode.

But ... I've got nothing against Jason and Dogpoo.

(Dogpoo has, in fact, a special place in my heart since his quote in the episode 'Professor Choas'.)

But it is totally not realistic that Cartman invites those 2 above Tweek to a slumber party.

Please T&M, what's the deal with Tweek? It's an awesome character.

This said: I give the episode 8/10.
cynthia325 wrote:
Hey now you back off Jason! He makes me smile when I see him in an episode... :mrgreen: (this is my biggest smile)

I also like to see him in an episode (I guess it's because of his original haircut.)

But still, I don't concider him (or Dogpoo) important enough to include him on a slumber party at the home of a main charactar. Especially when there still is a pretty important secundairy character like Tweek left.

Jason is also less important in my point of view because he is one, of only two, of the male children who's last names are unknown (the other one is Francis), because they were forgotten in 'T.M.I.'.

But still, I like his original haircut, but this doesn't place him above Tweek.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 pm Offline
Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 pm11
I just watched the episode again. Still super awesome. But I noticed something, and I'm sure it's probably already been mentioned, but I didn't see it here. Did anyone else see the ninja-Clyde vs ninja-Craig figures? In the scene where they're all sleeping in Cartman's basement, they're on either side of the TV.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 pm Offline
Yeah, Cartman yells "Respeto mi autoridad!" (which is the wrong verb conjugation for a command; he was essentially saying, "I respect my authority." :lol: )
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 pm Offline
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 pm2
NeuroHeart wrote:
Yeah, Cartman yells "Respeto mi autoridad!" (which is the wrong verb conjugation for a command; he was essentially saying, "I respect my authority." :lol: )

Shouldn't it be "Respetar mi autoridad"?

:timmy:
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
NeuroHeart wrote:

LOL at it being in spanish and LOL at the translation being wrong :lol:
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Butters episodes just happen to be my favorites (as you can see, my top 2 are Butters eps), but I don't really know what all the rave reviews are about. Is it just that I didn't get the references? :shock:

Over all, pretty good episode. Lol *whatever Butter's Mexican name is* is a literal translation of Butters. And lol again Randy does replace his no's with clips from Star Wars.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1509: The Last of the Meheecans* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:22 pm Offline
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:

Ha! He must!

99 i fail wrote:
I don't really know what all the rave reviews are about. Is it just that I didn't get the references? :shock:

Could be. Though even without getting the references, I think it would still be a good episode overall (with a possible "what the f*ck" moment while a plaza full of people cheer Butters and follow his every gesture.)
...Go watch Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Sort by  
Page 7 of 12 173 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next