Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 9 of 14 200 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Zazaban wrote:
10/10. The show feels like it's old self again, the last two episodes. No adult meddling, no celebrities, more character-based humor. Very pleased.

There's Selena Gomez...but she didn't have much.

9/10. Cartman getting thrown under the bus is classic.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
It's at 03:56 in the download I got.

Sorry, Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls. I didn't see your post as I was composing my post by listening over and over to that segment to try to determine exactly what the dialogue was. During this lengthy time, you made your post. I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't see the post when I posted. Sorry!

Don't worry about it. :)
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
kfgg wrote:
I forgot about the Selena Gomez scene. I watched it this morning and laughed myself to tears when Principal Victoria with a straight face hit her over the head with a pan and Mackey said "Ok get her the f*ck out of here"

Hahahaha.....yeah that scene was great! Could we do that in real life? Pleeeaaasse?
Am I the only one who thinks that when they do scenes like that and Cthulhu killing Justin Bieber, they're saying "Yeah, these people are annoying, but if you want to see them suffer, you're probably a fat assh*le who has no friends"?

I just hope Matt and Trey are not as dumb as the average YouTube comment...
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
I like how Kenny runs away when Wendy comes to have a little "t4lk" with Stan.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 4:53 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I laughed hella over Cartman's hanibal lector antics, and the staff literally tossing him under the bus, and the musicc coming every time lemniwinks was on screen (good to see trey singing again) and the 'battle.'

That said the message seems a little hypocritical, for freedom lovers to oppose freedom of information, and to make a false analogy between hacking private citizens and companies or governments.

No clue who Selena Gomez is though.

Like the episode even if the message seemed a little off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 5:01 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
Mrs.KennyMcCormick wrote:
Oh man! Was I the only one who said "aw!" when Cartman told Jenny that he really loved her?
I shouldn't have fell for that. Of course he would've give her a tainted cupcake. >.<
Gah! I have fallen into one of Cartman's traps again.

I was the same way. XD
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Wow, this really is The Year of the Fan! I got the exact wallpaper I wanted from this ep. By the way, triplemultiplex, it was Brad Paisley, as seen in my source.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm28
NeuroHeart wrote:
Oh man! Was I the only one who said "aw!" when Cartman told Jenny that he really loved her?
I shouldn't have fell for that. Of course he would've give her a tainted cupcake. >.<
Gah! I have fallen into one of Cartman's traps again.

I hope you won't take this as an insult, but how long have you been watching the show?

I've been watching this show for freaking ever. I just always fall for Cartman. He acts all mean and stuff, but I'm just waiting to find him having a really soft spot for a girl (one day!)
I'm just a super fan girl (watched all the episodes like 5 times). And Cartman's antics always seem to get me.
And no, I don't feel offended, but I don't like it when people say "Don't feel offended, but..." :?
Mrs. Kenny McCormick
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 pm Offline
Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm1
Lemmiwinks/Wikileaks Battle song needs to be available as a download! This is "Year of the Fan" after all. I keep playing the episode over and over to hear the song!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 7:20 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm6
Talk about two brilliant episodes in a row! Death Camp of Tolerance is possibly my top episode of all time so I was more than excited to see Lemmiwinks again. I'm so glad that this episode evolved in to pure craziness. The song during the climax has been running through my head since I watched it last night. "Run! Run! The battle's on! Wikileaks vs Lemmiwinks!" TOO funny! The whole Catatafish dialogue with the kids was also hilarious. What am I saying? This whole episode really just knocked it out of the park for me. The end with Mackey's rocket sh*t and the "Oh yes, he's devastated" was just perfect. Let's hope Matt and Trey keep the ball rolling! :D
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 pm Offline
Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:00 pm13
It had its moments, but overall I think it was kinda meh. I like the idea of Wikileaks being Lemmiwinks’ evil brother, but I think this could have been translated into an episode in a better way.

I’m also not very fond of the mix up of various gossip sites and Wikileaks. Despite what some people try to make you believe, Wikileaks does not publish “private” information (at least not in that sense). It is not a gossip site.

I could laugh about this if it weren’t for the fact that so many people actually don’t understand this.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 pm Offline
Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm2
Yeah, mostly logging in to say not cool at the mixing up of Gossip Sites like TMZ and Wikileaks. One provides people with inane gossip, the other holds governments and public officials accountable for their bullsh*t, and is a valuable service to the people at large.

The Selena Gomez bit was hilarious though.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 9:15 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
anyone else hear Garrison in the background when Jenny was having stomach pains?

"Whales are mammals, not fish like some of you retards chose."
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
I've been watching this show for freaking ever. I just always fall for Cartman. He acts all mean and stuff, but I'm just waiting to find him having a really soft spot for a girl (one day!)

Mmm...kay. Logical pattern recognition would indicate that such an event is never going to happen. Not only has he been a jerkass for fifteen years, he has grown steadily more jerk-ish, as well as more ass-ish. He's not nice to anyone, even people he likes. The only thing soft and squishy about Cartman exists in his distended fat cells.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA

HA! Keep dreaming, missy! The closest Cartman got to that was during the debates over the town flag. Wendy shot him down and Cartman didn't have any comebacks.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm Offline
Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:20 pm1
Hilarious! I loved this episode I even missed some of it because I was laughing so hard. Great job! :lol:

Sort by  
Page 9 of 14 200 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next