Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 14 200 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I can't stand the Lemmiwinks bits, but it's a good episode overall. We need more like that. Hilarious how they threw Cartman under the bus.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Cartman=Great. Horsey Sause and Laxetive in cupcakes? I'm gonna pee my pants. Too damn funny.

Lemiwinks/Wikileaks=Lame

Everything else=Well there really wasn't much of everything else. Now South Park has city buses?
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
lol I thought they actually killed Cartman, I was about to be like YES!, but no, that fat bastard is still alive. Good episode, can't wait to watch it again. Could have focused more on the buildup and less on that resolution. But I loved it. First time watch rating: 7.5/10
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm Offline
Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm3
I can't believe they haven't touched on Stan's drinking yet. That's going to be a hell of an episode.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
HAHA, they actually did throw him under a bus.
But Cartman didn't die (Thank god! Whats south park without that fat ball of evil) and he got his revenge !
Cupcakes can be sooo bad >:)
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I knew for a fact they weren't going to kill Cartman, for tons of reasons. But that's why I found it so funny, especially how his fat ass actually raises the bus. Also loved the bit where Mr. Mackey's shit storm actually propels him into the air.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 pm Offline
Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 am1
omg.... epic fight... and Mackey at the end had me crying laughing so hard :lol:
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 pm Offline
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:07 am8
Barack_Obama wrote:
krony2012 wrote:
CATATAFISH!!!!!

"I am a great wizard, and a friend...and a ghost."

Brilliant sequence and writing Trey, totally brilliant!

Not to say he is a bad writer, but I don't see what's so special about that.

Hmmm.... Not that I give two s**ts what you think, but since you've deliberately chosen to be a boner about my comment, what was brilliant about it was the subtlety with which they worked catatafish into the scene. Totally subtle and unexpected, classic SP!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Man, this was so fucking shit my pants funny! Liked the whole WikiLeaks plot, the Catatafish's scandalous story, Selena Gomez being beat up by the faculty, Cartman being thrown under a bus, and Mackey as a shit rocket at the end. But my favorite part was the fact that this was somewhat of an ensemble episode. Cartman may have been literally thrown under a bus, but figuratively as well, being replaced by Butters, Wendy, Craig, Token, Bebe, and Red. The last three never spoke, but just them being there and helping out the main guys was awesome. 9.6/10
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
krony2012 wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:
krony2012 wrote:
CATATAFISH!!!!!

"I am a great wizard, and a friend...and a ghost."

Brilliant sequence and writing Trey, totally brilliant!

Not to say he is a bad writer, but I don't see what's so special about that.

Hmmm.... Not that I give two s**ts what you think, but since you've deliberately chosen to be a boner about my comment, what was brilliant about it was the subtlety with which they worked catatafish into the scene. Totally subtle and unexpected, classic SP!

And again, I don't see how I was being a boner there. You seem to take things a little too seriously.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Woo, site was freakin' slow during that eppy.

Nice combination of WikiLeaks/Julien Assange and the News Corpse phone hacking deal in the UK. Seems kind of ridiculous to combine the serious sh*t that came out of WikiLeaks with the tabloid garbage of the News of the World, but they did it well.

The big fight sequence was just awesome. "He is fucking him up!" They threw in all those various rodent chirps; I recognized a lot of red squirrel calls in there.

Best part by far though, is Fatass getting run over by a bus. I stood and cheered. I mean Mackey jetting down the hall from his shitstorm was great, but Eric Cartman gets hit by bus is waaayyy better. It's funny, I remember thinking, "Gee when did little old South Park get a bus system?" And that's why.

The runner with Katatafish was a little strange, especially since fish have external fertilization. But semantics aside, I'm not sure I'm 100% behind the boys and everyone being able to see him and the Sparrow and Frog Princes. That seems like it should be for Lemmiwinks only.

Anyway, the guys have hit that mid-run stride for sure. Good luck to Stan who has graduated from whiskey to crack. :lol:
You read it! You can't unread it!
just watched bass to mouth PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 pm Offline
Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 am1
was so happy to see lemmiwinks
the new episode kicked serious ass. i guess matt and trey are finally back to there roots after the book of mormon. best episode in a LONG time
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:00 pm27
Meh it was an ok episode. So far this half of the season it is Assburgers > Last of Meechans > Bass to Mouth
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
That was CRAZY!! Great episode to me, but it was so wild! I want to watch it again. I feel like some people will find this episode unfunny, though... :( At least I like it!

I'm still absorbing the fact that Stan finds... he finds buttcrack hot! O_O And he was totally okay with Eavesdropper before it started talking about him. Does that mean Kyle is now (or becoming) the only sane man?
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I didn't really like this one. It was rushed. I can tell. It seems this could have almost become a 2 parter episode within the last 5min, but it quickly ended with one big rodent fight and Mackey crapping his pants all over the hallway.

But for every crappy episode, there's always at least 1 good joke. Cartman owned this episode. Nuff said.

I'll wait for next week.

But this gets a 5/10 just for Cartman's ideas and actions.

Everything else was just, well Lemiwinks. I never liked Lemiwinks in the past and I don't like him or any of those other "ghost" characters that fly around whenever he's there. That whole idea is just...boring? They always tend to hijack an episode and make it lame.

Hydroleaf wrote:
I'm still absorbing the fact that Stan finds... he finds buttcrack hot! O_O And he was totally okay with Eavesdropper before it started talking about him. Does that mean Kyle is now (or becoming) the only sane man?

That's really all we got out of this episode other than Cartman's ideas. And it's not even really that surprising. As for Kyle being the only sane one, they tend to take turns being the sane ones.

Last week and the week before was better. I believe next week will be as well.
Stan and Kyle :)
Last edited by kfgg on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 14 200 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next