Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 14 200 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Didnt do it for me. Sorry. Just not that entertaining. I'll re watch ater but first time through It was as good as the last 3 episodes. Intresting that Stan likes buttcrack. Don't get me wrong it was great just not as good as my high expectation are. 7.8/10 and that just because we saw Craig CLYDE and token.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:47 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
nwt000 wrote:
Cartman may have been literally thrown under a bus, but figuratively as well, being replaced by Butters, Wendy, Craig, Token, Bebe, and Red. The last three never spoke, but just them being there and helping out the main guys was awesome. 9.6/10

I recall Token speaking... I can't remember what he said, but I think he said at least a little sentence while they were chasing after WikiLinks or something...
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:48 pm Offline
Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 pm175in a small dark egg carton
Starnz wrote:
Meh it was an ok episode. So far this half of the season it is Assburgers > Last of Meechans > Bass to Mouth

Excatly what a wanted to say.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:48 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
It's Trey's birthday and I don't want to go RAGGING on the episode - I'm disappointed, but it IS still a solid episode in it's own right and I owe it a fair rating. It's better than the last two but still doesn't match the first half in my opinion. And Wendy- *muffles self* Still needs a rewatch from me, too, before I go jumping to conclusions like I usually do.

Let me put it this way, and I mean it in the best way - it was overstuffed. Lots of *great* ideas, but none of them get the time they deserve.

Um, am I the only one who heard Stan say something like "Pip posted on Eavesdropper..."? I know it's probably just my ears being fail and my mind dwelling, but still.

7/10
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
Overall, I give it 7/10.
The rats kinda ruined it for me, wish they had thought of someone else spreading the rumors rather than the rat ):
Love that most of the chracters were there (But still no Tweekers in sight D;)
I think i enjoyed last weeks episode more than this one~
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 pm Offline
RougeCupcake wrote:
Overall, I give it 7/10.
The rats kinda ruined it for me, wish they had thought of someone else spreading the rumors rather than the rat ):

See, my thought was WikiLeaks' owner was using him to spread the information.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm Offline
Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:58 pm1
I thought the episode was nicely done... but I saw a disturbing video recently and I wonder if the whole "throwing Cartman under a bus and no one caring scene"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFjdMKJVkzQ

WARNING!! This is quite graphic.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I liked the episode, giving it a 8.5/10. I know Lemiwinks turns many people off, but thats how it goes sometimes. Cartman convincing the teachers to poison the school and then getting thrown under the bus was great. Seeing a group of kids running around together was a good thing.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:59 pm Offline
Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 am1
I really didn't enjoy this episode. It reminded me of a movie that I will watch just to see the funny, one-liners that make me chuckle, and that happened to be Cartman getting thrown under the bus for once, Stan being addicted to crack, and Mackey skyrocketing all over the floor. Other than that, it really wasn't funny.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy their strange, head-twisting stories, but Lemmiwinks...Never like him nor the idea. Just......Ugh...

I'll watch it again later and see if I like it more. I hope I do :).

6/10
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:59 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
All of those suicides by the way was a vague reference to the gay teenagers who have been killing themselves because of being bullied.

Did the Wikileaks rat have a blonde wig on? Kinda looked like this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
My rating: 8/10. It was a decent episode. (Keep in mind that according to my rating system, every South Park episode starts with an automatic 5/10.)

kfgg: Yeah, that was the reference they were making.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Last edited by GeminiShamrock on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm20
JVM wrote:
RougeCupcake wrote:
Overall, I give it 7/10.

See, my thought was WikiLeaks' owner was using him to spread the information.

That's exactly what i thought when i saw the microphone attached to wikileaks' head. I thought maybe, somehow, his owner may have been feeding him the information and sent the rat to throw the others off his (the owner's) trail :x
Then again, that all seems pretty silly :3
t1CK
t0ck
8r8k
H34DS
honk
HONK
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
As I was trying to say half an hour ago, You were right nall, I did enjoy that one. :mrgreen:
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:15 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
i loved the episode, mostly for the fact that lemmiwinks returned, and Wendy did something, even slightly.

The girl, who Cartman poisoned. Wasn't she one of the committee heads in "The List"?
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 pm Offline
HAcoreRD wrote:
i loved the episode, mostly for the fact that lemmiwinks returned, and Wendy did something, even slightly.

The girl, who Cartman poisoned. Wasn't she one of the committee heads in "The List"?

I don't know, I love Wendy and all, but if the only reason Trey keeps her around is to be jealous every time Stan's with a girl...

And yes, she was. Jenny and Lola were the two heads under Bebe.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 14 200 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next