Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 14 200 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Wendy throwing a fit at Stan by the lockers seems to be a re-occuring joke.

Now that they can say "sh*t" without being bleeped, another one is actually making sure to say it.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
kfgg wrote:
All of those suicides by the way was a vague reference to the gay teenagers who have been killing themselves because of being bullied.

Did the Wikileaks rat have a blonde wig on? Kinda looked like this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

Yeah, that's who he is supposed to be.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
JVM wrote:
Um, am I the only one who heard Stan say something like "Pip posted on Eavesdropper..."? I know it's probably just my ears being fail and my mind dwelling, but still.

What time index? I missed it the first time. I'll listen for it :)
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
triplemultiplex wrote:
The runner with Katatafish was a little strange, especially since fish have external fertilization. But semantics aside, I'm not sure I'm 100% behind the boys and everyone being able to see him and the Sparrow and Frog Princes. That seems like it should be for Lemmiwinks only.

I'm right with you there.

I can't believe they actually did throw fatass under a bus. It's been a long time coming, and I relished the hell out of it, but at the same time I knew they wouldn't kill him off. Well, I had a good feeling they wouldn't but even if they had I don't think I would have cared... much.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:00 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
zzyzx 1 wrote:
JVM wrote:
Um, am I the only one who heard Stan say something like "Pip posted on Eavesdropper..."? I know it's probably just my ears being fail and my mind dwelling, but still.

Thanks. Don't have time, but it was the first or second time Craig was using the iPhone with the other kids around them.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
JVM wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
JVM wrote:

Thanks. Don't have time, but it was the first or second time Craig was using the iPhone with the other kids around them.
It's at 03:56 in the download I got.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
JVM wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
JVM wrote:

At time index 3:57 (including the opening credits in the time index, not from the SPS episode player), Stan says either "Pip" or "Kip"; I can't tell. "Pip" or "Kip" got a video of Pete Melman's mom showing up with fresh under ware on Eavesdropper."

Will? What do you hear? :)
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
This episode was....meh.

The Lemiwinks/Wikilinks entire thing was kinda...outdated. Catafish was just weird lol. If they had done this say, in the last 6 episodes it might have been slightly funnier. It also seemed like there were 'gaps' and repeatiness.

The whole sh*tting pants thing with Mackey was probably the funnies...along with Cartman getting thrown under the bus, and mackey reading the fake suicide note. I actually first thought it was a prop like last week/Butters.

Bass to Mouth...7/10.

Compared with others-----------------------------------

Aspergers 4/10 (had my reasons...)
Last of Meehicans 9.7/10
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
triplemultiplex wrote:
The runner with Katatafish was a little strange, especially since fish have external fertilization.

Not in South Park, they don't. :mrgreen: Besides, Catatafish is obviously an old pervert, so it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with fertilization.

You guys, I think Cartman is immortal, not unlike Kenny and Mayor McDaniels!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Okay, I was absolutely in hysterics with this one!

The pants-crapping, not so much, although we sure saw a bit of that at the end.

But we all know who stole the show in this ep, and I'm not talking any of the kids.

Kudos to those who came up with more "Hobbit" renditions for the Lemmiwinks/Wikileaks showdown! The climactic tune was a fantastic take on the Goblin song from that '70s animated TV movie.

As for Cartman's hand in this, yeah, I was wondering how that was going to work, with him thrown under a bus. I would have expected Kenny (Who wouldn't have? LOL), so at first, I was kind of in shock. But there is no way in creation that Matt n' Trey could ever write him out of the show.

The ep, in whole, was just sheer fun! 9/10!

@ VACOOLA: Cartman immortal?? Nah, his ass is just too fat to get squashed!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Another great episode i had lots of laughs from this Cartman is one f*cked up kid, but we know what lowlife he is.

Kyle pointing out Stan's only caring after his secrets were revealed during the meeting & Butters Opening the door and saying "bad rat" made me chuckle as did the fight between the 2 rodents including dramatic shaky cam. I did think for a second that Cartman might be seriously hurt but that tubby sh*t had it coming oh and i got a laugh out of his suicide note with the word m`kay wrote down on the paper.

i will re watch later but 15b is excellent so far. 10/10 from me.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Can someone send me a message summarizing the episode?
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
zzyzx 1 wrote:
At time index 3:57 (including the opening credits in the time index, not from the SPS episode player), Stan says either "Pip" or "Kip"; I can't tell. "Pip" or "Kip" got a video of Pete Melman's mom showing up with fresh under ware on Eavesdropper."

Will? What do you hear? :)

Holy sh*t. Are you serious? I'm not just hearing what I want to hear?

(Is it sad if this episode went up .5 in my ranking just for that?)
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 10:04 pm Offline
Thu May 27, 2010 11:01 pm17
I'm watching the episode right now, and when Stan is talking behind the podium, his voice sounds a LOT like Cartman's. I know Trey does the voice for both, but just saying....the mixing was pretty similar in that scene.

Or maybe it's just because Stan rarely gets loud and when he does, he sounds like Cartman :P
Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
nerdocrat wrote:
I'm watching the episode right now, and when Stan is talking behind the podium, his voice sounds a LOT like Cartman's. I know Trey does the voice for both, but just saying....the mixing was pretty similar in that scene.

Or maybe it's just because Stan rarely gets loud and when he does, he sounds like Cartman :P

Good point! Kind of like how you can hear a bit of Kyle when Butters talks sometimes...

Sort by  
Page 5 of 14 200 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next