Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 78 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:12 am Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm50
So Sharon's boobs have been ogled at before by the 5th graders (as 5th graders will do for any set of ah-tas). Maybe its just the dress, but her rack looks huge!
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 am Offline
PS. I love Randy episodes

Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^haha! Well it's good to know they put in... that detail. :P Her rack looked pretty nice too in Creme Fraiche.

wow do I sound gay...
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Eh, don't worry about it. Making an observation doesn't mean anything.

Can't wait for this episode. Like I said before, we may be seeing a bit of family unity rather than constant disharmony. It's gotta be wearing down on little Stan.... :(
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 pm Offline
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am1
lol.. i cant wait to see this.. Randy Marsh episodes are always funny :lol:
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Myzterious wrote:
I think if you dont like Randy episodes, you might not be old enough to get the humor in it or something. I dont get it. And comparing him to Homer, or Peter Griffin is absolutely ridiculous. He has depth, he is not just a fat ass oaf of a character that always f*cks sh*t up. He does intelligent things every once in a while. Just dont ever bring Towelie back and try to stay away from just Butter's episodes unless its up the "Bottom Bitch" caliber. Keep up with the Cartman being smart episodes he is a lot more funny when he is right. And Stan is an alcoholic. f*cking Genius!

Yes, because everyone who disagrees with you just isn't old enough to see your incredible intelligence.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Wii fit man wrote:
Myzterious wrote:
I think if you dont like Randy episodes, you might not be old enough to get the humor in it or something. I dont get it. And comparing him to Homer, or Peter Griffin is absolutely ridiculous. He has depth, he is not just a fat ass oaf of a character that always f*cks sh*t up. He does intelligent things every once in a while. Just dont ever bring Towelie back and try to stay away from just Butter's episodes unless its up the "Bottom Bitch" caliber. Keep up with the Cartman being smart episodes he is a lot more funny when he is right. And Stan is an alcoholic. f*cking Genius!

Yes, because everyone who disagrees with you just isn't old enough to see your incredible intelligence.

Ex1lepr0 approves of this response.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
Shelly is obvious choice, she had babysit Cartman before and probably watch over Stan on tonight episode :) I am soaked about this eppy!
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
Myzterious wrote:

Ex1lepr0 approves of this response.

As does nwt000. However, the musical numbers mentioned in the Robert Lopez article have me a little interested.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 3:15 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
I also read the article about Lopez and find it really interesting. Perhaps tonight episode wouldn't be too bad :mrgreen:
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
missdarcy wrote:
So Sharon's boobs have been ogled at before by the 5th graders (as 5th graders will do for any set of ah-tas). Maybe its just the dress, but her rack looks huge!

They do look enormous in that dress, maybe she's wearing a wonderbra?
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Read the article and now even more excited! It's always fun when songs are in SP episodes since we all know M&T love doing those things. I wonder what they're going to be about?? :)

5 1/2 hrs left, so long!! GAH! :tweek:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Mamont wrote:
http://www.broadway.com/shows/book-mormon/buzz/158294/the-book-of-mormon-composer-robert-lopez-previews-broadway-south-park-episode-wicked-is-trey-parkers-favorite-show/

Yep, four songs. And Lopez is going to do some voices. That makes him the first guest star in years.

Quote:
While Lopez remained mum about exact plot twists, he did note that like many South Park episodes, Broadway Bro Down is one “where there’s an imagined conspiracy, where the whole purpose of Broadway is really a nefarious thing. I think people will dig it and get the spirit it’s meant in.”

They do use that type of plot quite a bit. 2 outta three already this run.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 5:19 pm Offline
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
missdarcy wrote:

They do look enormous in that dress, maybe she's wearing a wonderbra?

Quite possibly. Or her brown sweater just doesn't do her justice? Or maybe, with the divorce and all she got late in life augmentation? Gosh! Stan's mom's boobs!

Last edited by missdarcy on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 6 78 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next