Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 13 188 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
John_117 wrote:
PRetty damn good, 7/10.

I have a question, though. Why come men want sex more than women, like how men are obsessed with bit tits, asses, and stuff, but women don't want men's penises, at least not openly?

This was answered in Sexual Healing. The funny answer is because of wizard aliens.

But the blabbermouth alien did say the real answer, because they're wired to be the alpha. A man can father more children in a week than a woman can in her lifetime, it's what we're made to do - 24/7, 365 days a week. Just never say that in front of Barack Obama.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 4:50 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
I'm not an "OMFG RANDY IS DA BEST PART OF SP!" but I'm not "OMFG I f*cking HATE RANDY HE KILLS THE SHOW!" either. I guess I'm in the middle. Sometimes I can't stop laughing, other times I'm rolling my eyes.

Awesome parts:
~Spiderandy
~Larry/Shelley (What should us shippers call it? Lalley?)
~The BJ jokes (At first)
~The ending line...LMAO
~Vegan family
~The grandpa with his granddaughter XD

Meh parts:
~BJ jokes after 1/2-2/3 of the way through. I was watching this with my bf, bff, and my bf's aunt, and at first we were all laughing, but eventually even my bf stopped chuckling, and we were all "Okay, okay, we get it already!"
~How it was mostly Randy. I love Randy once in a while, but sometimes you just gotta cut his screen time and let some other characters in.
~The bro part kind of bored me, but the bro down did get a couple chuckles out of me.

I guess it gets a 6.5/10.
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 pm Offline
Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am2
shelly dont cry or loose sleepover me.you set me free.
and if died today it would be in peace because of you.
people know things now. and things are going to get better.
all my love and thanks.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 5:13 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Uncensored version should be up.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 5:22 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Fair episode. Had some good and bad moments. Strong ending, but I think it started slow. Gonna miss Grampa, seems like he's really gone.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
2nd time- same thoughts on it pretty much. The BJ jokes got old fast. Too much Randy. And what ever became of his musical? Still find Sharon and Randy being nice to each other and giving pet names weird. Loved the Shelley/Larry story as we all did pretty much. And the ending was so sweet and random! Could have used more Stan, first eppy his family was in it more than him. Still would have liked to see Shelley hit him or something lol. She does have a soft side though as clearly seen in this eppy.

Because of jokes that got old fast, I give it 8/10 still.

can the good streak of episodes for 15B continue next week?? We shall see.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 6:04 pm Offline
Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am2
im going to go see the geniuses again to see what they can do
not trying to play it safe or get a blow job.i want to hook up
adom,jamie and dr kaku.i want to be an unresonable man.befor i
could program the computer at cal poly all those years ago i had
to whatch a movie first (colossus,the forbs project) some times
there are people and things that cant be resoned with, all you
can do is say NO!.i want to say NO!.I WANT TO BE AN UNRESONABLE MAN.

p.s.my son Calton thinks im crazy for thinking that you guys are talking
about me on south park sure could use some help with that.thanks.

p.s.big will get this to the studio ASAP thanks. Thom Salzman
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:45 pm1
I nearly cried laughing at "but the tigers come at night..." part. So good. Easily one of my favorite episodes. Great job guys!
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
JVM wrote:
Fair episode. Had some good and bad moments. Strong ending, but I think it started slow. Gonna miss Grampa, seems like he's really gone.

Things have to start slow some time.

Also, JVM, I made a Fanfic called "South Park: A New Generation". Thought you might be interested. Look in the Fanfic section of this forum.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
NeuroHeart wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
I...have not seen that episode. I only got really interested in the show after 200 and 201 aired....so there's no real way to see it anymore... :(

There, there. Go here: http://allsp.com/ and you can find it. It's a really good episode.

Thanks for posting this, I finally got to see episodes 200 & 201 :)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
John_117 wrote:
PRetty damn good, 7/10.

I have a question, though. Why come men want sex more than women, like how men are obsessed with bit tits, asses, and stuff, but women don't want men's penises, at least not openly?

This was answered in Sexual Healing. The funny answer is because of wizard aliens.

But the blabbermouth alien did say the real answer, because they're wired to be the alpha. A man can father more children in a week than a woman can in her lifetime, it's what we're made to do - 24/7, 365 days

Which makes perfect sense, but at the same time I have not found it to be true in my own life; I tend to have a higher sex drive than my partners. Certainly not a lower one.
South Park has, occasionally, shown women being more lusty. Medicinal Fried Chicken comes to mind, though that was something of a ridiculous example... Although, it actually makes some sense, since the swollen balls were actually - is ogleable a word? Well, anyway, a man's package is usually not on display the way a woman's cleavage is. Women will usually be checking out the face, butt, or shoulders. So maybe that's part of why it's shown less?
Mrs. Cartman also drools openly over men and throws herself at them. And there was the time when Chef was whoring himself to every woman in town to pay legal fees, and they all seemed into it.

maxbjr wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
I...have not seen that episode. I only got really interested in the show after 200 and 201 aired....so there's no real way to see it anymore... :(

There, there. Go here: http://allsp.com/ and you can find it. It's a really good episode.

Thanks for posting this, I finally got to see episodes 200 & 201

You are welcome :)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm4
Was this the first time they showed someone's legs bending in the series?
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
violadude wrote:
Was this the first time they showed someone's legs bending in the series?

No, I'm pretty sure they've jumped over that little hurdle before.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm6
Good episode. Probably not as epic as the last two but definitely delivered the laughs. It's always good to see Randy take the spotlight, and my musical taste as of late has been The Book of Mormon and Les Miserables soundtracks, so a Broadway musical episode was perfect. That being said, the premise did start to get old after awhile. I would have liked a little more development with Sondheim and the gang, but the Shelly-Vegan dilemma was unexpected and pretty funny. SO glad that kid drowned. That and the "goandyou'llgetablowjob" made for a perfect ending.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm Offline
Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am10
From personal experience trying a vegetarian diet gave me acute hypothyroidism (and had a goiter and everything) that was really severe that made me gain like 30lbs for eating lettuce b/c of iodized salt deficiency. Once I swallowed some packs of salt I got better almost overnight.

But enough of the interesting, I loved the first two episodes, and this one the best. The one with the rat I thought was kinda lame. This is already better for me than last season. Matt and Trey better keep making this sh*t even after they're dead :P

Sort by  
Page 8 of 13 188 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next