Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 13 188 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Kenny with no hood, automatic 10/10.
Stan without the hat, throw in another win

Randy's humor, all the Broadway parodies, awesome

Shelly actually crying over someone, interesting

The promo for the Book Of Morman at the end with a mumbled "blowjob", hilarious

This is a winner. Thanks so much!

10/10
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Best closing line ever.

I should've figured somebody was going to drown once they showed an entire family wearing life jackets.

This was pretty damn good for an episode that had all of 40 seconds of screen time for the show's stars. Again, I can't state enough how sweet of an idea it was that the Broadway hot shots are all just frat guys trying to get blow jobs. It's so funny since that is such a stereotypically 'gay' profession. I just hope The Lady in White goes to other cities. :lol:
You read it! You can't unread it!
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:37 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
When I first saw the previews I thought that it would follow a lot of musicals and the Book of Mormon the end.

But the Subplot made up for this one by far! The whole "Blow Jobs-subliminal messaging" thing was hilarious and then

SPIDERMAN!! TURN OUT THE LIGHTS!! (Letterman inside joke) :lol:

2 things. I just feel bad about the ending. Kinda ironic the kid Larry was wearing a life vest...and he died cause he wasn't wearing one :( Sad. Well, at least his final days were his happiest!

And where was Kenny Unhooded? The Pool? Someone point it out :shock:

8.5/10
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 pm Offline
Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 pm1
The Book of Mormon!!!! (You'll Get a Blowjob!)

the Book of Mormon songs are amazing I can't wait to see the broadway play!!! hahaha lol for various reasons.... :lol:
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
You guys do realize there was no Kyle, right? Not bothered by it, but important to point out.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:01 am23New York, NY
So brilliant!! Can't.stop.laughing!!!

If anybody ever asks why I love South Park, I'm gonna show them that first BJ musical scene followed immediately by Larry giving Shelly the daisy. THAT is why South Park is so great.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am9
i was waiting for a book of mormon reference great episode i hope i wasnt the only one who was sad about the kid dying :( :(

they must put him in the character list also my sister is vegan and we were laughing our asses off

best episode of the season by far nice to see a change of characters
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:00 pm Offline
I'd like to see this again so I can pay better attention to Larry's dad's rant of bullsh*t at Shelly about eating meat. From what I could hear, he was making some ridiculous claim that every time you're sick, it's because of meat and there's more fecal matter in a butcher shop sink than a toilet. Both of those are demonstrably false. Whatever reasons one might have for choosing a vegan lifestyle, the one's Larry's dad was going off on were not good ones.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
triplemultiplex wrote:
I'd like to see this again so I can pay better attention to Larry's dad's rant of bullsh*t at Shelly about eating meat. From what I could hear, he was making some ridiculous claim that every time you're sick, it's because of meat and there's more fecal matter in a butcher shop sink than a toilet.

When I saw that part, all I heard was "...rant rant rant... toilet!" Thanks for telling what he said, 'cause I really was curious about that!
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 pm Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm50
Niels0827 wrote:
Wasn't my type of episode. Not enough of the boys or the other kids, but I did like that Shelly got a good role and was developed a bit.

Also, it's very funny this episode aired when it did. I received the best blowjob of my life on Sunday from my girlfriend. But then, it was also my first one.

Way to go, good for you!!!
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm50
I cannot view it yet (damn west coast)... where do I get to see my Kenny unhooded?
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm Offline
missdarcy wrote:
I cannot view it yet (damn west coast)... where do I get to see my Kenny unhooded?

Pretty early in act 1 at the pool. He's in line for the diving board with an unhatted Stan.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
I was eager to see the South Park take on Broadway. They, of course, do not disappoint :lol:

triplemultiplex wrote:
Vegans aren't fat.

I know a pudgy vegan. Different people do well on different diets, and if the ideal for your body type is, say, high protein, it can be a pretty simple matter to become a jello mold on a diet containing next to no protein and all the starches you could ever want. Granted, he did initially lose some weight when he went vegan, but at least some of that was probably muscle mass, and it's all been replaced and expanded on with fat, now.
I also know a vegan girl who eats like there's no tomorrow and has a nearly-ideal Hollywood figure. She's clearly one who does well on a diet of fruit, bread, sugary soy milk, sugary soy ice cream, tubers, and other carbohydrate-laden foods. I can guarantee you that if I ate like her, I would not have her figure. (I'm one of those who does better on mostly protein and veggies, where sugar invariably makes me gain weight.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
i wasn't strongly for the episode, but it didn't suck. It was average to me.

I did laugh at all the Bronco fans references. At the start Randy was talking about Tim Tebow, and by mid episode most of the characters had Broncos and Tebow stuff. I thought it was hilarious.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm3
Hydroleaf wrote:
~Michiyo77 wrote:
Hydroleaf wrote:
I had a horrible thought. What if Shelley was taken to the musical by that Larry boy, and Shelley... you know... I hope that doesn't happen, ignore me...

What kind of Bro Down was that? -_- lol

I was thinking the exact same thing :shock:

Awesome! lol Glad we were wrong about the b.j. thing since Randy ruined the musical, but Larry died!! :cry:

The Book of Mormon! (You'll get a blowjob...) :lol: Awesome! Awesome episode!

actually I heard a rumor that in some cities a blowjob comes with the purchase of the tickets.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 13 188 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next