Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 13 188 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm50
triplemultiplex wrote:
missdarcy wrote:
I cannot view it yet (damn west coast)... where do I get to see my Kenny unhooded?

Pretty early in act 1 at the pool. He's in line for the diving board with an unhatted Stan.

I have seen your sign a lot and wish it had Minneapolis
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
"A quick Lewinsky" and "Woman in White" had me giggle for a moment.

Otherwise, meh. Another episode wasted on Randy... and musicals... and blowjobs. And I thought we've had enough anti-vegan propaganda in "Fun with Veal." Was it really necessary to start that again? :?

All in all, a bummer, although a predictable one.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:19 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
I'm about to watch now.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
The granddaughter, bro-down, and Spiderandy were great. Ending Broadway with Spider-Man--clever jab. :wink:

And was Kyle completely absent in this episode? Why are there random episodes where he doesn't appear but Cartman and Kenny do? (Cripple Fight, Pinewood Derby, and now this) Plus Gerald wasn't even among Randy's friends. Are we supposed to assume the male Broflovskis are at Jewbilee during these episodes? (Note how they all seem to take place during the Summer.)

EDIT: Oh, and Randy was more in his season 7-10 persona, i.e. not a total r-tard but still spidershit crazy, so that's a plus.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:44 pm102
This was an absolute classic ep. I laughed my ass off entire episode, especially the ending. Nothing beats 4 beers and some SP. Only Matt and Trey can pull something like that off.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
VACOOLA wrote:
And I thought we've had enough anti-vegan propaganda in "Fun with Veal." Was it really necessary to start that again?

...Yeah, heaven forbid they ever do a joke on any theme more than once.

(StarTrek,Censorship,CatholicChurch,LiberalMoms,Visitors,Masturbation
StereotypicalJews,StereotypicalRednecks,Hippies,StarWars,Farts,
ConspiracyTheorists,AIDS,SuperHeroMovies,Alcoholism,MelGibson,
VideoGameObsession,Scientology,LordOfTheRings,BarbaraStreisand)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 9:59 pm Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm50
NeuroHeart wrote:
VACOOLA wrote:
And I thought we've had enough anti-vegan propaganda in "Fun with Veal." Was it really necessary to start that again?

(StarTrek,Censorship,CatholicChurch,LiberalMoms,Visitors,Masturbation
StereotypicalJews,StereotypicalRednecks,Hippies,StarWars,Farts,
ConspiracyTheorists,AIDS,SuperHeroMovies,Alcoholism,MelGibson,
VideoGameObsession,Scientology,LordOfTheRings,BarbaraStreisand)

name one time they brought something up more than once.
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm Offline
Great episode.

Wow...they might actually be coming back to form. Randy was hilarious. The vegan storyline was so sweet and heartwarming...and the way he died was just utterly hilarious and twisted.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 pm Offline
missdarcy wrote:
name one time they brought something up more than once.

Hmmm... Image Yeah, can't think of any.

(TomCruise,AntiDrugPropoganda,SuicidalGrandpa,Imigration,Chicken,
UselessAdults,MagicPoo,ChineseAccents,Queefs,Poltergeist,Atheists,
SallyStruthers,RoboCop,KennyDying,MichaelJackson,GlobalWarming)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:27 pm Offline
The vegan family wearing lifejackets = LOL

Attacking vegans = LOL

Broadway composers/directors who are meant to be pretentious/artsy being frat boy bros = LOL

Subliminal blowjob messages = LOL

This episode was a return to form.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
NeuroHeart wrote:
VACOOLA wrote:

No, heaven forbid they ever hit with a sledgehammer something that's already been smashed to bits by them. That's when a good message loses its value - the moment it becomes annoyingly repetitive.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:31 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Another hit. Three straight? Not since Season 8.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:33 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
4/10 it bored me, the only part i liked was when randy dressed up like spider man. but poor shelley lost her friend, eh he was ugly though. i hope 1512 is better.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
No, heaven forbid they ever hit with a sledgehammer something that's already been smashed to bits by them. That's when a good message loses its value - the moment it becomes annoyingly repetitive.

....... Image

TWO total mentions, with nearly TEN YEARS between them, makes a message (joke) "annoyingly repetitive."

I see.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 pm Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
VACOOLA wrote:

LOL, what? The only thing that was anti-vegan in Fun with Veal was Stan growing vaginas on his face and getting vaginitis, which is just a harmless joke.

So tell me, where are all the other anti-vegan episodes, since they're soooooooo repetitive?

Let me guess: you're a vegan.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 13 188 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next