Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 13 188 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
and where was hoodless kenny? i saw a hatless cartman and stan but where is kenny. i want a shot of that if someone can get me it.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Brendle wrote:
Let me guess: you're a vegan.

Wrong. I'm as carnivorous as it gets.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 pm Offline
Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm5Perth, Western Australia
Wow, that is some seriously funny sh*t!!! I'm still laughing at that Spiderman bit! I didn't think you could top last week's episode, but this one made me laugh just as hard. You can't really go wrong with Randy! :lol:
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin

This....was....worth....it
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:30 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I liked it! :D Bad side, a lot of focus on Randy and blow-jobs which lost it's staining power quickly. And I was expecting Sharon to have her own little story but she didn't really. So upset about that.

Good stuff- beside little things like hat-less Stan by the pool, Shelley!!! I was happy already she spoke when the kids where at the pool, little did I know she would have the B-story! :) It was all so sweet, her thing. (why is she always nicer to other kids but her own brother? lol) I would have liked a hit on Stan by her for good ol' times. XD But how old was that kid I wonder? His death... so tragic and funny at the same time.

It was awkward, the Sharon and Randy moments. I cannot see them as a happy couple now, I can't. It seems forced and there still seems tension between them. When they talk all lovey-like it's just... not the same. *sigh*

Now Randy as Spiderman was hilarious!!! So random but funny how he 'saved the day'. The end was sweet, how he talked to Shelley and told her 'Spiderman loves her.' This is the first time we have seen him worried about his daughter and been there for her. So that was really really sweet to see :)

The BOM joke at the end... lol, was waiting for it to show like we all were! :mrgreen:

As always, will see a 2nd time to know all my thoughts. As of now, 8/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
My DVR cut off at the end, I didn't get the whole last line, what was said?

I do know it was a reference to BoM going to Denver, which is funny.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:44 pm Offline
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 pm1
I don't know. The creators have always been dicks, but this is a bit much. I
I already hate Seth McFarlene's stupid show tunes, and now there's this too.

Bob's Burger's is still good, but it will probably involve "hilarious" shameless self-promotion of something involving song and dance in it's "should-have-been-cancelled-long-before-this" season.

I've said this before about SNL. The creators should probably realize when they've become self-aborbed dicks and hire people who aren't saturated in bullsh*t.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Niels0827 wrote:
Wasn't my type of episode. Not enough of the boys or the other kids, but I did like that Shelly got a good role and was developed a bit.

Also, it's very funny this episode aired when it did. I received the best blowjob of my life on Sunday from my girlfriend. But then, it was also my first one.

Those of us who know appreciate the sketches. ;)

nwt000 wrote:
The Book of Mormon, get a blowjob! All of the oral sex jokes had me laughing the whole episode, more than the Bass To Mouth/Ass To Trout jokes last week. I also liked the bros of Broadway and their common visits to Hooters. Shelley's relationship with Josh was a good little subplot. Guess Josh shouldn't of shed that life preserver. Actually, this one was a great surprise. 8.6/10
P.S., hatless Stan and unhooded Kenny FTW!

The name's Larry, not Josh.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
So I guess in M&T's eyes, Broadway shows are in the same league as Jonas Brothers concerts. You want to get a BJ? Watch them...at your own peril...:zombiekenny:

It's a quality episode with funny bits and points with lots of nice music scores (Feegan-the-vegan's serenade to Shelley is IMO the best of the lot). But as a Stan/Kyle/Wendy fan, this episode sadly doesn't do much for me. :(

It's kinda sad though, to learn from this episode and Creme Fraiche that the only things that keep Randy & Sharon together are the handjobs and blowjobs...

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Trey's a big musicals fan. Him trashing them here is something only a fan could get away with. :) But he really did hate Spider-Man: The Musical.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 am Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
BRMBug wrote:
Why is SpiderRandy hanging by his ankle in the middle of the theater the funniest thing on earth? :lol: I'm still laughing at it, and that was like 5 minutes ago.

I liked that, too! The way they made him hang there and spin around a bit, almost 3-D-like, that was funny!

Sometimes, a scheme by Randy tends to get a little bit, shall we say, overboard. His bit in "TMI" was a bit much, but even though that was also the case here, it seemed to get funnier as the story climaxed.

(No pun intended.)

I liked Larry finding ways to thank Shelley for sticking up for him, the serenade was the BEST!

One of Randy's better moments, I'd say. 7.5/10
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Big-Will wrote:
Trey's a big musicals fan. Him trashing them here is something only a fan could get away with. :) But he really did hate Spider-Man: The Musical.

Haha I figured as much. No point for them to produce the Book of Mormon (and do such a great job at it too!) if they think any less of musicals.

The bottom line is, while one is a sophisticated performing art and the other a tween-fad garbage, if all you want is to get laid, then one is as good as the other... :)

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
A good episode did not have the boys in apart from a small role from Stan but that was ok,nice to see Shelly having a big part in the episide got laughs out of Randy/Sharons story randy dangling from the celing dressed as spiderman gave me a good laugh can someone upload an image of that please.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
Funny stuff. I don't know why, but the bro down in the hooters parking lot was one of the funniest damn things I've seen in awhile.
I also loved how the whole B story made you feel bad for and fall in f$&@ing love with that little vegan kid, only to have him DIE at the end. It reminded me of the end of stanleys cup when that little boy dies in the hospital. It might be bad, but I always enjoy that pitch black humor from SP. Lol.

This definitely is right up there with the best of season 15, maybe right behind you're getting old? And we have 3 more eps to go!?!!?!!! Gadzooks! I made a mess.
Re: *1511: Broadway Bro Down* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
The way I see it, this episode wasn't quite as good as You're Getting Old, but it's still a classic.

Two classics from this season. It's shaping up to be better than 13 and 14 and (most likely) 12.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 13 188 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next