Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 73 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 am Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 8:47 pm2
RichardV1150 wrote:
Yes, I noticed it was taking its sweet time coming out, but I knew if I finally stayed up late enough I would see it! So an OWS episode, interesting. Well it looks like another Eric Cartman episode, jeez how many episodes will this kid get. I get that when you have no one else that's as interesting you turn to Eric but, Christ dude, move on to other episodes with other characters. I know it will be funny, but I would like both M&T to save Eric for when they really really need him. He is an overused character who needs some time away from the group. The only way this could work is if we have more time of the 99% ganging up and conspiring against the 1%, then this will be a good episode. Kenny is barely used, Wendy is just getting back into the scene, Stan is there but not completely and where the F*CK is Kyle? Either we see more of other characters or at least a 4 boys adventure again. Good luck and don't drop the ball!

what the hell are you talking about? There haven't been any "just cartman episodes" Each one involving him has had a storyline that takes up half the show that doesn't involve him. Like T.M.I. that one was about Randy for half of it.
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 12:53 pm Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 am22Reno, NV
I didn't read through to see if this was posted, but I sure hope they fix that eye spasm that Cartman has while he is in his room!
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
okay, I must be the only one here who does not know what you guys mean by an OWS episode. Please fill me in!!

And I still want to know why the kids are upset. We already saw the boys' locker rooms back in Raisins so they do have PE. So I'm wondering if a new PE course or something is set for SP Elementary since it fails its test and that's why the kids are pissed. Because why would they care if the school failed it unless they're forced to pay for failing it?

Cannot wait to see the eppy tomorrow!! :D
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
scRaTcH#667 wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
I like how this season they keep using old gimmicks to get the plot going. We haven't seen Cartman with his toys for a while, and he also used some classic lines that kind've disappeared after S5. Examples being in CBAA when he used "Screw you sir, I'm going home", and in "The Last Of The Meheecans" when he yelled out in Spanish "Respect Ma Authorita".

Anyone else get the feeling that the show is going backwards instead of forward?

Dude, that's not going backwards, that's making a small reference to your older stuff, it's funny and longtime-fans appreciate it, at least I do. Both of these quotes are classics :)

True. But they've only started doing it now. Besides, I never said it was a bad thing. I like the references too. I'm just curious as to why they've only started referencing these quotes now.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
Stanluv25 wrote:
okay, I must be the only one here who does not know what you guys mean by an OWS episode. Please fill me in!!

Occupy Wall Street. If you've avoided any form of news for the last few weeks, google and/or watch the video someone posted about it earlier for more information.
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm Offline
ya I don't bother with the news sadly. Is it something I should care about because I know zero about wall street.

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Is someone putting spy cameras in the locker room or are the kids getting a severe cardio lesson plan from Cartman's fat ass?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 2:20 pm Offline
It should be really humorous and fun to see the kids work out. I like when simple things and normal things like the kids in PE is animated. It's such a simple thing yet they haven't done it yet. I can see a montage now of the kids doing their physical fitness tests and doing push-ups and whatnot and then we see Cartman who's struggling to do one. lol Very much like how he was in the Special Olympics. :lol:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 7:34 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i wanna see them work out it must be cute to see. but where the hell are the images for this ep? can someone tell me? thanks!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm40MT
203177 wrote:
i wanna see them work out it must be cute to see. but where the hell are the images for this ep? can someone tell me? thanks!

hey... where's the 1%? ;)
"Never, never, never quit."-W. Churchhill
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:08 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
203177 wrote:

My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
thank you biggies!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm Offline
Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm40MT
nwt000 wrote:
Is someone putting spy cameras in the locker room or are the kids getting a severe cardio lesson plan from Cartman's fat ass?

That seems a little on the nose, don't you think?

But yes. His ass is huge. He should get a Gazelle or something. Tony Little baby!
"Never, never, never quit."-W. Churchhill
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm561
It's not your fault, Eric, it's mine. :(
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1512: 1%* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Barack_Obama wrote:
It's not your fault, Eric, it's mine. :(

:lol:
Can't we all just get along?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 5 73 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next