Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 9 128 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
AmyElizzabeth wrote:
Am I the only one who found the whole deal with Cartman and his stuffed animals disturbing? It kind of freaked me out. What I got from it was after Clyde told him to grow up, and after he read in his moms diary that it was time for him to get rid of his stuffed animals, he went crazy. In a way. What I don't understand is how the panda got on fire if he was asleep..or how Clyde Frog was crucified if it ended up not really being anyone..now I'm all confused.

Sadly, I laughed when Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Token were staring at Cartman having a revelation with his doll. But with that aside..who killed all his stuffed animals?

Cartman has always had split or multi personalities. Remember Jennifer Lopez and the other guy who were 'played' by his hand. His stuffed animals were all different personalities he had. His Polly Prissypants self could have easily taken over and "killed" the others without Cartman being aware. It'll be interesting to see what happens now that Eric only has himself to live with inside now.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:32 am Offline
mo303564 wrote:
Clearly something is up in the last two years involving age.

Which also leaves me to another thing. This show almost now MUST move the children to the 5th grade. It's time. We now have introduced a new 'rival' with the 5th graders (will become 6th graders) and I feel like it will be a good segment as after 6th grade, they move on to middle school.

So to put this all in hindsight. South Park is "Growing up!" and we must allow the show to evolve with that.

(edited out some of mo303564 post for space reasons)

I agree with all of this. Many of the episodes this involve the kids "growing up" in some way. I always thought the last years of SP would be with the kids in 5th grade. I could easily see season 16 starting with the kids entering 5th grade.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:05 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
maxbjr wrote:
It'll be interesting to see what happens now that Eric only has himself to live with inside now.

What about Mitch Connor? ^^
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
It's OK to criticize me, guys. I know it has nothing to do with race. I know how bad of a politician I am and how much I cave to the demands of the Republicans. I cry myself to sleep at night and none of it has anything to do with my color. Call me out, please. Maybe you will motivate me to actually take a stand on something and not fold like a f*cking lawn chair.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:28 am Offline
scRaTcH#667 wrote:
maxbjr wrote:
It'll be interesting to see what happens now that Eric only has himself to live with inside now.

Mitch Connor left for good in episode 201. I guess he could come back, but that would make no sense at all.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
maxbjr wrote:
scRaTcH#667 wrote:
maxbjr wrote:

Mitch Connor left for good in episode 201. I guess he could come back, but that would make no sense at all.

Well no MItch Conner made a cameo in TMI... remember the therapist got a phone call from his wife saying Mitch Conner called and blah blah blah...

Anyways I thought this episode was hilarious. I love a good Cartman episode! He's deliciously evil for a little boy and I think he's a sweetie pie :wink: The stuffed animal thing was priceless. I mean the first scene I can ever remember watching before I started watching South Park was Cartman have a tea party in his backyard. I was able to quote it after watching it a few times and I still do it to this day... voices and all!!!! LOLZ
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am7
I love f*cked up Cartman episodes.

I enjoyed it
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 am Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm24
I loved this episode.

But was anyone else reminded of a certain Pinkamena Diane Pie with the whole talking to stuffed animals thing?
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 11:54 am Offline
cynthia325 wrote:
Well no MItch Conner made a cameo in TMI... remember the therapist got a phone call from his wife saying Mitch Conner called and blah blah blah...

Ah, I forgot about that. Well Mitch could always make another appearence if needed. But I'm guessing Mitch wouldn't show up until the last show(s) of the final season, whenever that is. In any event, Cartman has alot less people in his head now. :cartmanko'd:
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm Offline
Sun May 01, 2011 3:42 pm1
Does anyone know what the whole pyschotic breakdown of cartman was in reference to in that episode. It reminded me about the movie Identity with John Cusack, Ray Liotta
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 12:46 pm Offline
Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm5
I think it's a shame the characters are groiing up but I don't think it'll be that obvious they've changed and hopefully Cartman will still be an evil mastermind. I'm actually hoping that they move in to 5th grade (It makes sense as they are now all 10) and that they find some way to keep mr garrison with them and him being all pissed off about it.

I'm also VERY glad to see Craig (and Token for that matter) becoming more of a major character. Now where the hell is tweek? He needs his grand return.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:35 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I'll just leave this here...

Fashion designer Marc Jacobs
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:47 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
It's quite interesting that we see Eric's soft side towards his stuffed animal and seeing him growing up by destroying his own toys after hearing the kids told him to grow up and looking his mother dairy. I must admit it, it was creepy when Cartman mastermind the whole stuffed animal massacre after he stabbed Clyde Frog, setting his bedroom on fire and burn Peter Panda, boiling Muscleman Mark in a pot, blowing off Wumpletumpkins head and shot Polly Prissy Pants multiple times in the head. this episode wasn't all that great and there were some few parts that made me chuckle with Cartman killing all his toys and the bathroom scene. I really like it when the boys is growing up :cry: it's so beautiful.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:52 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
sh*t, they could have had Cartman's tea party with his stuffed animals be the teabaggers in the discussion. Squandered opportunity. :(
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm Offline
Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm17
Pretty good episode, I like that they're using Craig more, and he was actually in character this time. The scene in Bass to Mouth with the secret about him and not realizing it was his name woulda fit Clyde better IMO. And Kenny actually did stuff and had a line :D

And I have to agree with people the fact it seems they're making em grow up. Though personally I think it wouldn't work out right if they went to 5th grade with the sizes and all that. It'd be weird.

And whoever mentioned Pinky Pie, I'm wondering now if that was referanced. I'm waiting to see Trey and Matt's take on bronys, its bound to happen XD

With two episodes left, they better have one about Kenny. I believe every season has had at least one Kenny centric episode but this one so far. Maybe they'll have a CaF final for the season? They did say in commentary they wanted to do more of them.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 9 128 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next