Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 9 128 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
dragongirl9888 wrote:
And whoever mentioned Pinky Pie, I'm wondering now if that was referanced.

Someone would have mentioned it already if it was. We're pretty quick to notice things here.

Polly Prissy Pants: Shut your fat piehole, bitch!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am71
it seems that someone has wiped away their tears long enough to start a RIP Clyde frog facebook site..
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Off topic: What the hell does IMO mean?!

On topic:Nice episode Funny and I would like to see an episode with Kyle, Wendy, Kenny, and a little Stan. It would be cooooool! So would Pip coming back that would be the best thing that ever will happen in south park. Either that or kyle dieing and Kenny useing his powers to get him back, BTW Kenny saved heaven 3 times so he had to have been given the power to resurrect or go to heaven and get the person wanted.
Or whatever f*ck you! Sorry! :tweek:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:51 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Big-Will wrote:
We know Mr. Adler as the woodshop teacher, but what else is he? This is the second episode he's been in with the principal and the counselor. Was he promoted to vice-principal or something?

I've been wondering myself, noted it a few pages ago. It's been noted to me he's been used a lot over the past three or four seasons and it's been suggested he's kind of a replacement for Chef. Chef did share a few odd jobs around the school besides the cafeteria. In all honesty, Mackey does an awful lot for a counselor, too, so my guess is the teachers, etc. share multiple roles for the sake of school budget.

Besides, they've lost a bus driver, several students, two teachers and a cafeteria chef within a span of roughly two years. Can't blame 'em.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:09 pm Offline
Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm17
Big-Will wrote:
dragongirl9888 wrote:
And whoever mentioned Pinky Pie, I'm wondering now if that was referanced.

Someone would have mentioned it already if it was. We're pretty quick to notice things here.

Well apparently someone thought they were at least similar http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=southpa ... 4#/d4ewiht
Last edited by dragongirl9888 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
ew...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:21 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
Really liked the episode. I will say though that the 99% protests are pretty intense here in Oakland, guess it must be much more sparse in Colorado. I like the cause but they are very disorganized the satire on that level was perfect.

The tea party is now one of my 10 favorite SP scenes. Cartman going psychotic and his poor Mom being in terror of him (and insulted by each stuffed animal) was just too funny.

Classic Cartman, so deep in denial that even when he does decide to change something about himself he can't do it directly which would admit *he* had a problem. Will be interesting to see if he ever replaces any of his dearly departed.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
wat

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 am1
I think Cartman's story has more meaning to it than just killing off his stuffed toys to make people feel sorry for him. He finally realizes subconsciously that hes being singled out to a degree this episode that it hurts his main personality far too much. His stuffed toys were so much more than toys, they were his other personalities. He had to kill them off to grow up, he read his moms diary about him needing to get rid of his stuffed animals and actually listened to his mother. We all saw it unfold with Polly Prissy Pants. It was nothing short of a disturbed person suffering from multiple personalities.

This episode is like the first 2 of the season where the kids are growing up. Stan is now an alcoholic and Eric killed off his other personalities so he can have some amount of normalcy.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm Offline
Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 am12
Concerning Kenny's "growing up" episode, I think he already had it with the Coon series. That, and Kenny's already pretty grown up.

Still need one for Kyle!
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I did love the scene when Cartman has his mom join him in his tea party. That was so creepy and felt so wrong and evil. :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 2:08 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
busypenguin wrote:
Concerning Kenny's "growing up" episode, I think he already had it with the Coon series. That, and Kenny's already pretty grown up.

Still need one for Kyle!

Hmm, how about the CBAA? I think that's how a jewish fourtgrader grows up... he starts to make money for himself. :lol:
Anyway Kyle allready was more sane and mature then the other kids, maybe accepting these responsibilities was enough for him to 'grow up'.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 6:23 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Off topic: What the hell does IMO mean?!

in my opinion
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 am Offline
Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:33 am1
So Stan had his whole growing up episode and this was Cartman's. Kenny's was covered with him being immortal but Kyle's is definitely coming up soon. I could see this stuff as hinting at a 5th grade jump but if I've learned one thing from this show it's to never assume something you've seen one episode might actually be related to the next. All of the stuff about Stan in Ass Burgers has not since been referenced and I don't think it will be again. I would rather they kept the character models the same and still put them all in the 5th grade and justify it with the mental growing up they all have been doing in one way or another.

This episode felt like I was watching 5 different stories that I would rather have watched individually for 30 min rather than a tiny portion of each. They need to stick to an idea and go with it. Stop trying to add constant current events and just add some more actual humor.
Re: *1512: 1%* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 04, 2011 8:22 am Offline
Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 am16
I was extremely shaken by the absence of black clad "anarchists" with scarfs over their faces.

What is this country coming to ????

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sort by  
Page 6 of 9 128 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next