Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 4 52 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 5:35 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Looking forward to it.
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 6:10 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
Did anyone notice how under Green Lantern World on the clip, it says "Nobody cares"? XD Anyway, this episode looks great and fun.

I also hope the Marklars make a return and we see Starvin' Marvin.
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 6:42 am Offline
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:35 am1
It looks like a spoof of the show "Ancient Aliens".....
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
yay a holiday episode! :mrgreen: *squeeing for joy*
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
After all these years at yelling at my TV about nothing on that channel being history, they are finally being called out on it.

It is pretty bad when the only thing on your channel that has to do with history is a show about a pawn shop, and it only relates to history in that they describe the history of the item, no actual events.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 8:38 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i hope this one is good. i just don't wanna see just the indians and the other people take up the ep cause it will be boring for me. i hope the boys get a good screentime, its about time they get there own ep.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Yes, on History channel you can find anything except history.
Could be a good ep.
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 8:45 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Being "The History Channel" I'm surprised they don't say it's all related to hitler or something. Although maybe that's a "bit" from about five years ago.
I still can't wait though :mrgreen:

Also, doesn't the Guy in image 2 look like a Will Ferrell characteer?

And yes, it'd be cool if they could get Starvin' Marvin & The Marklars back again. :D
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
As you said, it was the "Hitler Channel" about 5 years ago. Since then it has turned into swamp logging, pawn shops, auction depots, ice road trucking, 9/11 BS, and.... aliens...

EDIT:
Looking at their schedule...
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Oh man, this'll be a good one. I was just thinking the other day when the last time they did a holiday special was. I loved the Thor reference. And I agree that the History channel deserves to be made fun of. :mrgreen:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Yeah, the History Channel is pretty pathetic these days. Looking at the schedule, it's no different from what the Discover Channel would likely have...eck. They don't even bother with the war stuff anymore.

Hard to blame them though when Americans these days care more about garbage like "reality" TV and celebrity train wrecks than history. Heck, even the Tea Party types who practically deify the Founding Fathers can't even get their facts straight about them.

With this episode being a spoof of the History Channel, we'll probably see a good amount of fighting between the Plymouth and Indi planets. And maybe at the end the Marklars will stop the fight by reminding them (in Marklar speak of course!) the true meaning of Thanksgiving.

While I'm not normally a fan of episodes with larger, "boys-in-space"-type of settings, I think we're in for a pretty interesting episode this week.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Yes! Ripping on all those alien shows on History Channel is an idea whose time has come :D
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 10:49 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i was waiting for them to make a another thanksgiving special i want the marklars and starvin marvin to be in it. maybe the killer turkeys can be in it too. sally struthers would be funny to see too.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
This episode could be great. Lots of things they could do here; the vistors, Marvin and the Marklars, parodies of the History Channel, the truth about stuffing, maybe even time travel/flashback. I'm hoping they'll focus in on 2 or 3 points and go with that, instead of being all over the place. At least it looks like this episode will feature the original 4 boys.
Re: *1513: A History Channel Thanksgiving* Pre-Air Discussio PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:34 am Offline
Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm12
This looks incredible.

So does this mean that the lost tribe of Israel that Joseph Smith read about on his plates really were on another planet? Or are these two different lost tribes? Obviously both were cursed with dark skin.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 4 52 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next