Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 8 110 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 16, 2011 8:50 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
its almost 8 here that means 2 more hrs for me wooot!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
tama211 wrote:
This replaced Last of the Meeheecans as my favourite episode this run. Not only did it have everything a Kenny fan like me was looking in an episode, it was a legitimate social commentary on the Foster system! Everything I've been wanting to happen this run!

Definitely one of my favourites! By far the best part was whenever Mysterion made an entrance. It really developed his character, he has a protective older brother attitude!

With a family like that, someone has to step up and be the more protective one, I'd say.

:D

But yeah, you are so right!
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Great...uh...fan service and product placement.

15 seasons is enough for me. It was a great show. Hell, if I was making millions, I'd put out whatever and be like, okay that's a rap.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Pip Tweek wrote:
Great...uh...fan service and product placement.

15 seasons is enough for me.

You'll be back. They ALWAYS come back! Muahahahahahaha!!
:twisted:

I saw the product placement more as a satire than actually pushing the soda. I think they even still misspelled the brand name.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Pre-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
This is a wrap, folks. :) Go to the post-air thread.

But I will say, "Karen" is now official, and we get to see all of Kenny's aspects in one episode - poor, undying superhero, dying prey.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 8 110 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8