Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 10 142 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
That was a really good episode, story-wise. It wasn't the funniest but it still was enjoyable. It was funny how the McCormicks didn't even notice they were on TV- :lol: . Love moments like that. Now I get why Kenny was no longer in SP Elementary. Is Greeley really that bad? I've never been. I didn't get the Penn State jokes. At all. Cartman singing about the poor kids- LOL!! My fav thing about it was Kenny as Mysterion, there to look out for his sister. That was so sweet. :) It was the fact it wasn't necessarily a Coon episode or Coon and Friends kinda thing. Just Kenny doing what he could to be there for Karen. I'd like to see the boys in their super hero alter egos again, used in that way. Hey, with the news of 5 more seasons it could very well happen. :wink:
Oh I saw it coming, Cartman being the poorest after Kenny XD. Then thinking he's off to Hawaii but instead... and the agnostic foster home was a pretty funny idea. Although those poor kids... :( But would they really be going to a better place, home, in the end? Obviously they're in foster care for a reason.

Kenny's death at the end... LOL wtf was that?! :lol: Wish we heard Stan say 'OMG they killed Kenny!'. I hate missed opportunities like that. It's what the fans want!

I give this a 8/10 atm. Shall watch tomorrow hopefully. Night ya'll. 8)

Penn State - Penn Sate is in the midst of a major sex scandal, where an assistant coach was found to have sexually abused several children, and Coach Joe Paterno was found to have failed to follow up after reporting seeing him molesting one child. Both were fired relatively recently, but the abuse went on for over two decades.

Greely - I've known two people who live or have livered there and both have said "Yes"
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 1:59 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
cowanshayna wrote:
can someone please tell me when they'll air this episode again? basic cable with no channel guide sucks!

You've got the internet. Just look it up there. http://www.zap2it.com

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Niels0827 from the pre-air thread wrote:
I loved it. Not the funniest episode, but it's about the kids being themselves. I loved how Kenny threw firecrackers at that Jenny kid. And Kenny died, too. What the fuck was that thing? Looked like a vulture or a condor. Or a dodo.

8.5/10

It's right from Mr. Whetherhead introducing the rules to Cartman of the possibility of a giant reptilian bird in charge of everything; that was the referred to bird that killed Kenny :wink:

Ohhhh. I must've missed that part.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 2:08 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Now THAT's an ending worthy of Monte Python. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 2:15 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ it so is :lol: . And I can recall they mentioned a big bird of some sort or something earlier in the episode but forgot when. Now I know. Still randomly hilarious!! :lol:

and we now know a giant bird is indeed, in charge of the universe. :wink:

btw: look at that shot- looks like Stan's wearing a brown glove. That or the animators didn't color in Kenny's other arm because it bleeds into Stan's jacket. And Stan's foot is overlapping Kenny too. Small but noticeable animation mistake. 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 pm2
This was a classic episode for me. Its looking going back to the roots.
10/10 It made me laugh so much and I have not enjoyed an episode like this for quite a while.
Great Season Finale. Can't wait for next season.
This is definitely in my top 5 episodes of all time.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 am Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
The bird scene was so unexpected :lol: they did mention about a bird ruling the whole universe in the foster home scene 8)
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 3:12 am Offline
Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 am18
MYSTERION!

That's all.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 4:26 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Great season finale. It was nice to see Kevin and Karen in an episode again.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 am Offline
Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:15 am2
Great Episode. Loved the Cartman Songs. Also, one of the best Kenny deaths ever. 8)
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 am Offline
Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 am1
DUDES! I am a Penn State student AND THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!! HAHA!!! Those jabs at Penn State were just hilarious! ...also yes I thoroughly enjoyed Mysterion being involved.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 5:06 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
OH LAWD! What an ending... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"A giant reptilian bird thing might be in charge of everything!"
Pretty decent episode, nothing groundbreaking but cioool enough to be good. The ending though... that was epic! :lol:

So it's allready over season15? That makes me a sad panda :(
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 5:29 am Offline
Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 am12
A breath of fresh air!
What a relief to have a dynamic witty episode again!
It is a positive note to end a season on.

I really laughed for 10 minutes after the episode from the Cartman "my mom is so poor" joke.
'...did you lose a shoe?' 'No I found one.'
Priceless. :lol:
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 5:33 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
imo, That was the only episode I truly loved this season. I think I only want to buy this episode and that's it.

:D About, all it needed was Mysterion. Then this morning, I kept thinking about if only there was a spin-off of him. But then, it's like nah. Normally spin-offs are not that awesome. I know they won't do that anyway.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Last edited by Hayley B on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
WOW!! Great episode to end a GREAT season!! :)

Cartman expecting to be admitted to a foster home in Hawaii :lol:
"I'm White Trash, and I'm in trouble." :lol:
The return of Mysterion :?: so cool 8) ! Loved it when he saved Karen from the bully!
Of course, Penn State jokes were relntless and no holding back :twisted:

Great work Trey and Matt!! Can NOT wait for season 16!!
Re: *1514: The Poor Kid* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Stanluv25 wrote:
Is Greeley really that bad? I've never been.

I live in northern Colorado, and I have been to Greeley because there's a campus there. I will state for the record that it is that bad. Western Greeley is kind of okay, but the rest of it is run-down and smells terrible because there's two or three slaughterhouses out there.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 10 142 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next