Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 5 66 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
*1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: REVERSE COWGIRL
Episode #1601 Air date: March 14, 2012

When one of the boys leaves the toilet seat up after he uses the bathroom, an unspeakable tragedy occurs.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:13 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
This all connects perfectly to the little old preview clip of Clyde and his mother. Clyde didn't leave the toliet seat up, his mother fell in. Randy kind of supports it:

Randy: "I'm not a chick."

I think it looks like it could be a solid episode. Of course, it can go either way, we'll see. It looks like it'll start out and end with the boys, but have a lot of adults in the middle of it.

Hoping to see Barbrady and not just Yates' Police Force and the TSA.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Sounds good! I'm really pumped for Wednesday episode!
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
This isn't at all what I had in mind, TSA should be funny!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Do not exceed the speed limit of pooping on the second floor or you WILL find a police officer knocking at your bathroom window! And please buckle up when you buckle down!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
I can't wait to find out what exactly this is going to be about. An episode about the ridiculous seat belt laws would be great, but it should have been made years ago.....

Regardless:
Another 7 weeks of f#@$& SP!!!!!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Cartman's too fat to fall in, so it must be Butters or one of the minor characters. Say, Bradley or Clyde.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:57 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Love the title but it has nothing to do with what the info is about so I am wondering... beside a sex position, what does Reverse Cowgirl mean for the episode?? The clip was a bit boring. Looks like the Marsh address has been changed! It's 2001 Bonanza Street!! But who can expect consistency in the show? I am wondering just how on earth Clyde's mother got stuck in the toilet. So hilarious already. :lol: But just because his mother is trapped doesn't mean he's the boy who left the toilet seat up. It could be a main boy or a secondary one.

Well this ep. looks like it could go either way so will just have to see which way it does lead. Seems like it could be a boys-being-boys episode with a healthy amount of Stan, Cartman, Butters, Kyle, and Kenny strewn about.

So looking forward to a solid 7 weeks of brand-new SP!!! *parties*
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Big-Will wrote:
Cartman's too fat to fall in, so it must be Butters or one of the minor characters. Say, Bradley or Clyde.

Judging from Image 2, it's gotta be Clyde forgetting to put the seat down and resulting in his mother falling in.

And Bradley's been surprisingly totally out of the picture since he flew off into space - I don't think we'll be seeing him again until the next big Coon and Friends episode.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm558
I used to be with the "why can't women just put the seat up for us as often as we put it down for them, why are they special?", but then thought it was fair for us to do that work because they have to set down to do either 1 or 2.

That said, if you fall in the toilet because you are too retarded to look first, that is your problem and you became too dependent on us.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
LOL Can`t wait :D
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
You had an issue with putting a toilet seat up for a lady? Damn, I am glad I am not your girlfriend.If you don't even want to do that, I can imagine you are an ass about bigger things in a relationship.You know, if someone doesn't realize the seat is up, and they fall in, it might not be because they are dumb..It might be because they have to get out of bed and pee really late at night..And they are too tired to notice the seat is up. When you are tired, sometimes you don't notice things like that until you fall in.Besides, ever clean a bathroom? The room kind of looks like crap with the toilet seat up all the time.

Anyway, I can't wait for this episode. And, it is so awesome that it airs on my next day off.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm558
I said I USED TO. Past tense. Well, the issue in my mind was past tense, I still have an issue when it comes to doing it, not because of some hate for women I have or not wanting to do it, just because I don't think about it, it never was a big deal to me. When I say I used to think that, it's not like it was something I thought about all day and made me mad, it was just what I thought when someone brought up the debate.

Also, I know that when I am tired, I am not afraid to admit it, sometimes I will set down like a girl to pee and rest my eyes for like 5 minutes, so I do check before I sit and I am not even a women. That is not all the time that I am that tired and wanna sit though, and our seat usually is down. I lift it up with my foot to piss.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Can't comment on the video clip; it won't play for me :(

OS X Lion ver. 10.7.3
Latest Safari, Latest Flash

I only have the description posted by nall, the press images, and other posters to judge this episode by. All I can say without seeing the clip is that the wait is over and South Park is back.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 5 66 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next