Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I'm not quite sure how seat belts are going to stop people from falling into toilet seats when they're designed to stop people from flying off car seats. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Big-Will wrote:
I'm not quite sure how seat belts are going to stop people from falling into toilet seats when they're designed to stop people from flying off car seats. :lol:

The operative word is "seats," car, toilet, any seat at all :lol:
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Quite a crazy metaphor for seat belts, but very interesting.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:35 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Toilet humor...

Great...

Usually I can find toilet humor to be pretty funny, but South Park isn't as good at nailing it.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I wonder if the episode will include the other mothers too. Reverse Cowgirl could refer to something about the women in the eppy. And I of course would welcome a mom-based episode any day!! :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
I wonder if the episode will include the other mothers too. Reverse Cowgirl could refer to something about the women in the eppy. And I of course would welcome a mom-based episode any day!! :)

I'd love this, especially if Kenny's Mom finally got to do something. The only time they ever gave her a decent-sized role it was scrapped :(

Not getting my hopes up, my guess is if we get anyone besides Martha Donovan, it'll be Sharon, Liane, Linda or Sheila.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 am Offline
Niels0827 wrote:
Toilet humor...

Great...

Usually I can find toilet humor to be pretty funny, but South Park isn't as good at nailing it.

I saw the preview clip! I won't repeat what I posted in site bugs, but I used a different OS of 32-bit instead of 64-bit to do it. The point is I saw the clip :D

Well, Season 16 was never a sure thing until last year; so it seems M&T are going back to their roots to start this season - Toilet humor. From Season One with such shows as 101 with things coming into and out of Cartman's ass, to Mr. Hankey, toilet humor was the mainstay of SP in the early years.

And "Reverse Cowgirl"; We had Cartman and Shelly (who babysat Cartman when Ms. Cartman in 307 Cat Orgy when Lianne went to Mr. Mackey's Meteor Shower party); Cartman was a cowboy while playing Wild Wild West. And Cartman looked like a cowboy as a border patrol agent in "The Last of the Meheecans." And in City Sushi there was a scene where Buttlers was "Cowboy Butters." So toilet humor and Cowboy themes have been common in SP. That's what I mean by M&T going back to their roots to start Season 16.

My guess: The scene with Randy on the toilet/seat belt may not be the entire episode's plot; we've been mislead before in these Sunday preview clips. I am hoping for a great season opener. Just a few days left! i can't wait!

Has "don't forget to bring a towel" morphed into "don't forget to wear a seatbelt"? All recycled themes. I hope I'm wrong. We will see ;)

Looking forward to Wednesday!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
HIIII NAAALLLL! hiiiii! And HEEEEYYYYY PEEEOPLE! (baw, sorry I channeled RaceTrac's Gingy ads there for a minute.)

As to the clip... wat. I'm not sure what to think with this one. Seriously, judging by the clip, it's a little 'meh'. But I'll wait until after I see the whole ep to pass judgement.
I dunno how an RC would help in this situation... unless it has to do with straddling the bowl.
I started peeing sitting down at home partially for that reason (tired of falling in when stumbling in half-asleep for a late-night Count Dooku), but also so I wouldn't have to clean the rim/wall/floor as much.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
I haven't seen the preview clip yet but I did read the description to Wednesday's episode.

It sounds like it has the potential to be a good South Park episode. I can wait until Wednesday to see it. Not fully interested, but hopefully that will just make the episode better by exceeding past my expectations.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
OH, hello SPS. SO another one like the Urinal Douce but who left the toilet seat up? TSA should be interesting. :)
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I just hope it's not another Randy ep... Or at least that they'll give the boys decent air time.

BTW, how does seat belt stop you from falling in?
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 9:01 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Mamont wrote:
I just hope it's not another Randy ep... Or at least that they'll give the boys decent air time.

BTW, how does seat belt stop you from falling in?

You could put the seat belt under you, that might work.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am Offline
And of course SP shows are based on things seen in the daily lives of M&T. Take Humancentipad. In real life M&T kept having to agree to Apple's agreements before using iTunes, etc. Here, I'm sure there have been many plane trips between LA, NY (Book of Mormon), Colorado, and who knows where else, so the TSA has been a part of their lives a lot recently. Hence the TSA aspect of 1601 imo.

And yes, I'm sure it's either a Randy episode, or else Randy will play the major role in the episode.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 9:57 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:

The stupidest/funniest part of that is that the cop had to climb a ladder up to the bathroom window to even be able to see that Randy had his belt off. :LOL:
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
The stupidest/funniest part of that is that the cop had to climb a ladder up to the bathroom window to even be able to see that Randy had his belt off. :lol:

That's why, when in the bathroom, whether you're Randy on the second floor, or if you're in an apartment on the 30th floor of a building, ALWAYS keep the curtains closed. You never know who will be looking in on you ;)

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next