Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
JVM wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
I wonder if the episode will include the other mothers too. Reverse Cowgirl could refer to something about the women in the eppy. And I of course would welcome a mom-based episode any day!! :)

I'd love this, especially if Kenny's Mom finally got to do something. The only time they ever gave her a decent-sized role it was scrapped :(

Not getting my hopes up, my guess is if we get anyone besides Martha Donovan, it'll be Sharon, Liane, Linda or Sheila.

I could have sworn Clyde's mother's name was Deborah? Or is that Jimmy's or Wendy's? Ya, I think it's one of those instead. Hoping those regular moms get a role and screen time and lines of sorts. Pretty sure April Stewart has been called in for voices. Not sure if she does Clyde's mom though.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 pm Offline
Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 am69Ontario, Canada
Stanluv25 wrote:
Love the title but it has nothing to do with what the info is about so I am wondering... beside a sex position, what does Reverse Cowgirl mean for the episode?? The clip was a bit boring. Looks like the Marsh address has been changed! It's 2001 Bonanza Street!! But who can expect consistency in the show?

You're right. I don't know about it being on Bonanza Street, but you can clearly see the house number as "2001" in multiple episodes. Not "10465 South Crystal Drive", like the policeman says.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
With all good intentions, most preview clips are highly edited or even taken out, so you can bet that the address might be changed back to 2001 Bonanza Street! Yet then again based on a history of random changes:

The Marshes
Address: 2001 Bonanza Street
South Park, CO. 90439

The Broflovskis
also: Broflofski, Brovlofski
Address: 1002

The Cartmans
Address: 1002, then 1602, then 28201
On Cartman's backpack: 21208 E. Bonaza Circle

The McCormicks
Address: 635 Avenue de los Mexicanos

The Stotches
Address: 1020

The Tweeks
Address: 17091

The Harrises (formerly the Donovans, the Goodmans) Now the Donovans again!
Address: was 1020, now 2210

The Blacks (formerly The Williamses)
Address: exclusive (they're rich)

The Valmors (formerly the Swansons)
Address: 1331

The Testaburgers
Address: 28201

The Stevenses
Address: 2010

Timmy's Family
Address: ???

Craig's (Tuckers? fan made I think.) Family
Address: 1010

The Cotswolds
Address: 10477

Jesus Christ, aka Jezus
Address: 80122

The School 253 or 1000 Avenue de los Mexicanos

FYI East Bonanza Street turns into Avenue de los Mexicanos on the west side of town after the railroad tracks where Kenny and the school are.

So with a history of flipped flopped names and addresses it's no use to complain.

*No Proof* but when M&T made the South Park game they said they finally got an idea where everything is at in the town. Maybe 10465 South Crystal Drive is the new Marsh address, who knows?

Plus, Plus, the town get's destroyed so many times and everybody dies every now and then, it's no wonder everything got so screwed up... I feel bad for the mailman!

So excited for this episode screw the minor incongruities!

Much of the address info is courtesy of http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPBios/SPRoster.htm
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
RichardV1150 wrote:
With all good intentions, most preview clips are highly edited or even taken out, so you can bet that the address might be changed back to 2001 Bonanza Street! Yet then again based on a history of random changes:

The Marshes
Address: 2001 Bonanza Street
South Park, CO. 90439

The Broflovskis
also: Broflofski, Brovlofski
Address: 1002

The Cartmans
Address: 1002, then 1602, then 28201
On Cartman's backpack: 21208 E. Bonaza Circle

The McCormicks
Address: 635 Avenue de los Mexicanos

The Stotches
Address: 1020

The Tweeks
Address: 17091

The Harrises (formerly the Donovans, the Goodmans) Now the Donovans again!
Address: was 1020, now 2210

The Blacks (formerly The Williamses)
Address: exclusive (they're rich)

The Valmors (formerly the Swansons)
Address: 1331

The Testaburgers
Address: 28201

The Stevenses
Address: 2010

Timmy's Family
Address: ???

Craig's (Tuckers? fan made I think.) Family
Address: 1010

The Cotswolds
Address: 10477

Jesus Christ, aka Jezus
Address: 80122

The School 253 or 1000 Avenue de los Mexicanos

FYI East Bonanza Street turns into Avenue de los Mexicanos on the west side of town after the railroad tracks where Kenny and the school are.

So with a history of flipped flopped names and addresses it's no use to complain.

*No Proof* but when M&T made the South Park game they said they finally got an idea where everything is at in the town. Maybe 10465 South Crystal Drive is the new Marsh address, who knows?

Plus, Plus, the town get's destroyed so many times and everybody dies every now and then, it's no wonder everything got so screwed up... I feel bad for the mailman!

So excited for this episode screw the minor incongruities!

Much of the address info is courtesy of http://www.spscriptorium.com/SPBios/SPRoster.htm

Craig's last name actually is proven to be Tucker. Go to January 2012 of the FAQ's, look at the question "Did Timmy finally get a last name in"T.M.I."?" and the image in the answer has Craig Tucker on it. I think it was first announced in an episode of the "Pandemic" multi-parter.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
South Park Elementary is on (maybe 253) Avenue de los Mexicanos

Mr. Mackey's address is 1000, but we don't know his street.

Chef's address was 10465, but we didn't know his street either.

SP Roster is now updated with new info.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 pm Offline
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm27
I hope this is worth the wait...
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 pm Offline
I'm excited to see where things are after M&T complete the South Park game. But like with everything, you sort of make up your own details and everything and in my mind I can see where certain places are. Not many, but some. I just don't want that, or floor plans, to change. I see Cartman living 8 houses from Stan but I know this will not happen in the game. But it's their creation, they will do what they want with it.

We always see '2001' on the Marsh house so to have the number changed, not that's something to get annoyed about. We've only really seen Bonanza Street in one episode but the fact is we haven't had any other street for the house, so Crystal Drive is a change I do not like.

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm Offline
Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 am5
Stanluv25 wrote:
JVM wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
I wonder if the episode will include the other mothers too. Reverse Cowgirl could refer to something about the women in the eppy. And I of course would welcome a mom-based episode any day!! :)

I'd love this, especially if Kenny's Mom finally got to do something. The only time they ever gave her a decent-sized role it was scrapped :(

Not getting my hopes up, my guess is if we get anyone besides Martha Donovan, it'll be Sharon, Liane, Linda or Sheila.

I could have sworn Clyde's mother's name was Deborah? Or is that Jimmy's or Wendy's? Ya, I think it's one of those instead. Hoping those regular moms get a role and screen time and lines of sorts. Pretty sure April Stewart has been called in for voices. Not sure if she does Clyde's mom though.

Wendy's mom actually hasn't been named on the show, she's just "Mrs. Testaburger."
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
BRMBug wrote:
I dunno how an RC would help in this situation... unless it has to do with straddling the bowl.

This is the first thing I thought of after seeing the picture of Clyde's mom. "Reverse Cowgirl" seems like a name they'd use for sitting on the can facing the other way.

Toilet seats:
I wonder if some of what's at the root of the inter-sexual debate over the position of the seat stems from a desire to not touch that toilet seat if possible. Especially at someone else's house.

Seat Belt Laws:
In principle, they shouldn't be needed. If a person wants to make it easier to kill or injure themselves in a car wreck, that's their choice. But in practice, the additional injuries or premature deaths are a substantial and easily preventable cost for society. If it takes a law to promote better compliance, so be it.
I feel naked in a car without one on. And I know traveling by motor vehicle the most dangerous thing any of us does on a regular basis.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 pm28
Whooo!!! I'm excited! It felt like forever!
I know that you guys are back to analyzing the episodes based on previews, but just relax. With M&T, behind this, we've got nothing to worry about. Just be glad it's back on. :cartmanhappy:

Way to go, M&T, for sticking up with your fans for another season!
Mrs. Kenny McCormick
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 4:41 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
I think this episode will be ok, I guess. Well I guess that all the 1st episodes in a season aren't that great (exceptions being Jared Has Aides, Cancelled, and Good Times with Weapons). Hopefully, it's better than HUMANCENTiPAD.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Saw the preview clip. This looks to be pretty funny!

Can't wait until Wednesday!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm Offline
From the info something really horrible happens to said person trapped in the toilet. Which can only be Mrs. Donovan. I'm starting to wonder... do you think Matt and Trey would kill her off or something? Seems like there's more to the story than just being trapped in the toilet. What if she dies, and that's the terrible consequence for leaving the toilet seat up? Matt and Trey would do it I feel. :cartmanoooh:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Knowing Matt and Trey they'll probably will :shock:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm Offline
Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 am5
Well, I'm not sure about killing her off, but they might put her in the hospital or something.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next