Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 14, 2012 5:25 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I notice that the preview clip had Clyde tagged first and the Big Five tagged nowhere. I guess we're in for a Randy and Clyde-centric season premiere, which is quite a surprise.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The tags only apply to the preview. If the big 5 were in it, they'd be tagged.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Big-Will wrote:

But Clyde was the first character listed AND not in the preview clip, leading me to believe he will play a larger role in tonight's show. M&T might be setting Clyde up to join Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters. I also noticed Clyde, along with Wendy and Token, were all mysteriously absent from the crowd scenes in The Poor Kid, therefore leading me to think that Trey and Matt have big plans for them this season and beyond. But then again, I'm probably just wishfully thinking.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
nwt000 wrote:
I notice that the preview clip had Clyde tagged first and the Big Five tagged nowhere. I guess we're in for a Randy and Clyde-centric season premiere, which is quite a surprise.

nwt000 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

But Clyde was the first character listed AND not in the preview clip, leading me to believe he will play a larger role in tonight's show. M&T might be setting Clyde up to join Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters. I also noticed Clyde, along with Wendy and Token, were all mysteriously absent from the crowd scenes in The Poor Kid, therefore leading me to think that Trey and Matt have big plans for them this season and beyond. But then again, I'm probably just wishfully thinking.

Sorry to break it to you, but don't get your hopes up. I have a feeling this is either all Randy, all Cartman, Cartman/Butters, or Cartman/Randy.

That's my two cents.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 14, 2012 7:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Finally, Season 16 is here :D

Now airing on the East Coast . . . . .

btw, here's the post-air thread :D
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Come join us in the post-air thread

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 5 66 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5