Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 11 163 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
If men can take the time to put the seat up to pee, then women (and men who have to go no 2) should be able to put in the time to put it down. It's that simple. It's no one's responsibility but the one who's going to use it to adjust to their liking. Not necessarily the last person. Only an idiot would fall in the toilet, and if you do then you deserve it.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 am Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Tom_SF wrote:
This is the second-worst episode these guys have done. What's funny about somebody taking a crap?

God, how I hate troll-like people like you that bash South Park and every other comedy in America. Most of them have been around since the 90's, some even the 80's. They wouldn't still be running if everyone thought they were crap. This episode had 2.63 MILLION viewers, still more than most TV shows in the United States of America.

I don't even wanna read post-air forum threads anymore. At least its not as bad as the Ass Burgers thread where a million people fought back and forth and spat some intense crap, and the people that wanted to quit watching pissed me of the most.

Find somewhere else to troll and complain. Not here.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 10:11 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
99 i fail wrote:
Tom_SF wrote:
This is the second-worst episode these guys have done. What's funny about somebody taking a crap?

God, how I hate troll-like people like you that bash South Park and every other comedy in America. Most of them have been around since the 90's, some even the 80's. They wouldn't still be running if everyone thought they were crap. This episode had 2.63 MILLION viewers, still more than most TV shows in the United States of America.

I don't even wanna read post-air forum threads anymore. At least its not as bad as the Ass Burgers thread where a million people fought back and forth and spat some intense crap, and the people that wanted to quit watching pissed me of the most.

Find somewhere else to troll and complain. Not here.

I've been a South Park viewer since the beginning. I do not "troll", but I do know good from bad and bad from cheap. Worthless attempts at humor, namely watching someone sit there taking a f--king crap IS NOT FUNNY and it never will be.

South Park has two speeds, either hilarious or tasteless. This episode is tasteless, worthless and sickening.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 10:32 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
filip99999 wrote:
I miss the times, when SP was about something more than toilet humour.

Those times are still here. You can look at three things in this episode that reference things other than toilet humor:

1. Seat belt laws. A lot of us older folk grew up riding around without seat belts at all and we're still here.

2. TSA screenings. How effective have they been at catching terrorists, and how big a role have they played in the arrest of terrorists we HAVE caught?

3. The parallel between government getting involved in our bathrooms and government getting involved in our bedrooms (or in women's uteri, or some other unwanted government intrusions).

You can probably think of more.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 11:08 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
shankweiler wrote:
Tried to watch the newest episode online. Watched 4 minutes of commercials, the episode never played, and then it closed and said I just watched the episode. Anybody else have this problem? Sooo pissed off right meew. God Dammit. Seriously! You guys.

Unfortunately, there was a problem when we tried to update to the uncensored audio last night, and the episode was unavailable for several minutes. Give it another try.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm Offline
Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 am8
nodakskip wrote:
Then the guy watching and masturbating to it was funny on the first take, not the drawn out for time second one. Also was I the only one who wondered what Cartman was going to do next? They claim he is a terrorist on the news... then Randy is giving a speech about him as a terrorist with Cartman right next to Randy.

Yes, I wondered the same thing. We could think Cartman did kill the girl because we don't see her again after this scene... But I don't think Cartman ever killed 'directly' someone so it would be the first time... :?: The most rational thing is that Cartman just made the guy believe he was going to kill her.

I think Randy was saying that any terrorist could have killed people in a bathroom because the TSA and its security system weren't efficient, and they proved this by faking a terrorist act with the help of Cartman.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 2:23 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Big-Will wrote:
John Harrington did invent the modern flush toilet. He was a writer too. A true Renaissance man, that one. :mrgreen: Thomas Crapper came along almost 300 years later.

Also, here's the Marsh address as it appeared in "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants"

DAMN YOU, TRIVIAL PURSUIT! :x Steering me wrong for all these years.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:08 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Tom_SF wrote:
What's funny about somebody taking a crap?

Just about everything, if you think about it.
It looks funny.
It sounds funny.
It smells funny.
The fact that we have a special room in our homes where everyday, we pull down our pants and sit on a specially engineered machine that collects and disposes of our waste through an elaborate system of pipes. Then we finish the job by wadding up a paper product and rubbing it on our anus.
That is completely absurd when you step back and look at it objectively.

So that's the starting point for an even better idea involving a parody of the TSA. Speaking of which, I haven't notice anyone mention yet that the TSA solution to keep people from falling into the toilet bowl is an ordinary car seat belt when that wouldn't stop an ass from taking a plunge. It would stop you from moving forward or up, but not down. It's like using an umbrella to keep your feet dry in a puddle. That's a fantastic joke because they didn't spell it out for the viewer. It's up to us to get it.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 pm Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:42 am1
Great episode. I always knew that Clyde is great character. And the last scene in toilet was just EPIC.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 am1
Really great episode. I hope the rest of the season turns out just as great.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
triplemultiplex wrote:
Tom_SF wrote:
What's funny about somebody taking a crap?

Just about everything, if you think about it.
It looks funny.
It sounds funny.
It smells funny.
The fact that we have a special room in our homes where everyday, we pull down our pants and sit on a specially engineered machine that collects and disposes of our waste through an elaborate system of pipes. Then we finish the job by wadding up a paper product and rubbing it on our anus.
That is completely absurd when you step back and look at it objectively.

So that's the starting point for an even better idea involving a parody of the TSA. Speaking of which, I haven't notice anyone mention yet that the TSA solution to keep people from falling into the toilet bowl is an ordinary car seat belt when that wouldn't stop an ass from taking a plunge. It would stop you from moving forward or up, but not down. It's like using an umbrella to keep your feet dry in a puddle. That's a fantastic joke because they didn't spell it out for the viewer. It's up to us to get it.

I don't find taking a crap funny. It looks gross. Smells gross. Sounds gross. It's just that, gross. I don't even look at my crap after I take one, I'm just really grossed out by pee and poop, I even hate saying the word poop. Eww.

Overall I don't have that big an issue if the seat is up or down (although I did have to put the damn thing down the day after the ep. aired due to my brother), it's more of the pee on the seat. That's nasty as f*ck. I still hate putting the seat down if it's been carelessly left up but the pee on the seat...!! And I've never fallen in a toilet before. Even during middle-of-the-night bathroom callings I always make sure it is down before I pee.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
triplemultiplex wrote:
It smells funny.

No, it smells like it is; warmed over hell.
3MX wrote:
The fact that we have a special room in our homes where everyday, we pull down our pants and sit on a specially engineered machine that collects and disposes of our waste through an elaborate system of pipes.

What does the internet have to do with anything? Image

3MX wrote:
I haven't notice anyone mention yet that the TSA solution to keep people from falling into the toilet bowl is an ordinary car seat belt when that wouldn't stop an ass from taking a plunge.

We discussed it in pre-air. Where were you?

Ill come out and say it. It was kinda stupid. And not in the funny way that I like. Oh sure, I laughed some, but I meh'd and flat out "oh, come on. Really?"'d a lot of it. Maybe ill like 1602 better.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 am Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Seeing that creepy old man on the TSA monitor makes me wonder about all the people in the real world who manage security cameras everywhere. I know M&T are over-exaggerating circumstances, but that doesn't mean it will never happen. Like there are cameras in changing rooms and such, and the fact new technology allows cameras to be spun without the person noticing...yeah.

It is funny though. In this episode, I mean.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Mar 17, 2012 3:08 pm Offline
Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm2
Terrible episode. 3/10. So awful it makes me question why I still watch South Park (been a fan since the first season). I'm sure there will be good eps this season but this is a real disappointment. The only part I laughed at is Butters saying hes been doing it the wrong way lol, as well as when the inventor said that's the way its meant to be.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 pm Offline
Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm2
3/10 Awful episode. I agree with the poster that said south park has two speeds, this is the bad one.

Sort by  
Page 8 of 11 163 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next