Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 11 163 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 pm Offline
Sun May 23, 2010 3:40 pm13
Guys, try to remember to be gentlemen for the ladies in your lives, girls, try to remember that every guy everywhere can't be a gentleman all the time, and to be ladies and not bitch about it.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 pm2
Tried to watch the newest episode online. Watched 4 minutes of commercials, the episode never played, and then it closed and said I just watched the episode. Anybody else have this problem? Sooo pissed off right meew. God Dammit. Seriously! You guys.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm Offline
Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 am5
I loved how some parts were kinda like the old south park humor from the 90s.
and where was kenny the whole time, anyway? :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
JVM wrote:
A lot of people are discussing if you sh*t on the seat, but that's not what it's about, it's about leaving it up or down. I've never had to deal with it but I think it's a two-way street: Men should leave it down, women should look. Neither is too much to ask. I, for one, do leave the seat down.

Spotted more people on the TSA Monitors, all of them in the second, longer scene, only a few in the first:
- Filmore
- Second Old Man from "You're Getting Old"
- Dr. Chinstrap from "Insheeption"
- mirrored and adjusted pallete Dr. Janus
- a red-haired pallete swap of Annie
- a Sixth Grader (fatter one)
- Michael from "Up the Down Steroid"
- Heidi Turner
- Mercedes from "Raisins" (Casual outfit)
- Sarah Peterson from "Lil Crime Stoppers" (Not positive)
- Mr. Adler? (Not positive)

I always look because, well, how could you not? But it is still responsibility on the person who last used the toilet. My bigger issue is the pee on the seat. That is the sickest thing and there is no excuse at ALL why men don't clean that up. If I have to clean that up from my brother one more time... :evil: :evil: I never really have problems with the seat being up or down, it's more of what's on the seat. And... omg... men really need to clean up after themselves. That is disgusting. How do you not notice it?! :stanpuke:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Stanluv25 wrote:
JVM wrote:
A lot of people are discussing if you sh*t on the seat, but that's not what it's about, it's about leaving it up or down. I've never had to deal with it but I think it's a two-way street: Men should leave it down, women should look. Neither is too much to ask. I, for one, do leave the seat down.

Spotted more people on the TSA Monitors, all of them in the second, longer scene, only a few in the first:
- Filmore
- Second Old Man from "You're Getting Old"
- Dr. Chinstrap from "Insheeption"
- mirrored and adjusted pallete Dr. Janus
- a red-haired pallete swap of Annie
- a Sixth Grader (fatter one)
- Michael from "Up the Down Steroid"
- Heidi Turner
- Mercedes from "Raisins" (Casual outfit)
- Sarah Peterson from "Lil Crime Stoppers" (Not positive)
- Mr. Adler? (Not positive)

I always look because, well, how could you not? But it is still responsibility on the person who last used the toilet. My bigger issue is the pee on the seat. That is the sickest thing and there is no excuse at ALL why men don't clean that up. If I have to clean that up from my brother one more time... :evil: :evil: I never really have problems with the seat being up or down, it's more of what's on the seat. And... omg... men really need to clean up after themselves. That is disgusting. How do you not notice it?! :stanpuke:

Well welcome to my world. Whenever I walk into the boys bathroom, 11/10 times I see pee AND poo on the seat. Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't clean up after ourselves (which we should), but girls deal with it less at school because they don't stand up and pee all over the seat (or at least it shouldn't happen, that'd be very disturbing if it did). I'm guessing you're a girl, based on context clues.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I'm not saying sh*t or piss on a seat isn't disgusting just that that's not what the issue is about, lol
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
We do have to deal with it less than guys, true. It just boggles my mind how the majority of men somehow don't have basic bathroom etiquette. Who the heck potty trained them then? A dog? I just wish better bathroom habits for all of us- men and women. It's fair, for both sexes.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Stanluv25 wrote:
I always look because, well, how could you not?

Middle of the night/small hours of the morning. Need to pee. Groggy. Dark. In a hurry because it's urgent enough to wake you. Hurriedness is just compounded by the bathroom light completely dazzling your sleepy eyes. This is how you could not look. Aforementioned grogginess makes the shock all the more unpleasant. It really, really sucks. (Not to mention that it gives me the strong urge to take a shower.) It's not a problem under any other circumstances, but these circumstances can happen an awful lot. (And according to some older ladies I know, being woken by the bladder just becomes more commonplace the older one gets.)
All in all, it's basically bliss to have my own bathroom. I suspect it's a state of affairs that will have to continue if I ever move in with a man; I would no doubt plot horrible revenge if my toilet seat were consistently up while I was less than half awake and driven by urgent messages from my bladder. Plotting horrible revenge is generally not great for a relationship.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
NeuroHeart wrote:
Middle of the night/small hours of the morning. Need to pee. Groggy. Dark. In a hurry because it's urgent enough to wake you. Hurriedness is just compounded by the bathroom light completely dazzling your sleepy eyes. This is how you could not look. Aforementioned grogginess makes the shock all the more unpleasant.

QFT. Also, I dunno about everyone, but my bathroom has the toilet kinda next to the door, so it's very easy to walk in and be in a position to sit down without ever actually looking at the stupid thing. When tired or distracted, this can lead to problems.

I don't understand why men get so upset about being asked to put the seat or lid down. You're already facing the toilet, you're already reaching to flush it, and so it basically takes a flick of your hand. The attitude that it's somehow unreasonable for women to request a flick of your hand in order to spare us potential unpleasantness... I don't understand it.

To anyone making the argument that seats should always be put down by those preparing to sit on them, I can only say that I hope you wake up one night at two in the morning with a wicked case of diarrhea brewing. When you run to the bathroom and blind yourself with the light, just let me know whether you remember to stop while your eyes adjust, and check to make sure the seat is down. I really, really hope it isn't. :twisted:
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:28 am Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 am5
Great starter to the season! Keep up the momentum and lay a fat Harrington on any show that gets in the way! I sat on my toilet after the episode and u know wat? The little shelf is nice for the iPad.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I just realized something, now that Clyde's mom is out of the way, his dad could hook-up with Eric's mom. Wouldn't that be an interesting dynamic, Eric and Cyde as possable step-brothers. :P
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 am Offline
Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 am4
I don't understand why women think the right way is the toilet seat to be down. And even though I always leave it down after I pee, I have never complained about it and I don't think that men complain about this topic as much as women.
You are telling us that we have to put the seat up before we pee, and then put it down (which are two actions). You are also telling us it takes only a second to do this, and at the same time you can't do it (which is only one action), but you can spend hours bitching about it.
So my point is that I have no problem to put the seat down after I pee, but this doesn't mean that I am obliged to do it, or if I don't do it, it's wrong. And I think it's is the person who is using the toilet obligation to check if the seat is up or down, and it's no one's fault if they didn't check.
So women should not complain if the seat is up, because just like them, we men can start saying that we want women to leave the toilet seat up after they go to pee.

You need to understand that there is now wrong or right way for the toilet seat to be. Just everyone needs to learn to check if the seat is up or down before using the toilet.
I think this fight needs to stop, after all it really just takes a second to change the position of the seat, goddamnit.

I hope everyone understand what I mean and I'm sorry if my English is bad.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 am Offline
Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 pm17
I miss the times, when SP was about something more than toilet humour.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 am Offline
Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm3
That was good, but we all know they can do much better. The funeral scene and "terrorist cartman" scene were great!
I can't wait for the next episode :)
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 16, 2012 8:35 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
This is the second-worst episode these guys have done. What's funny about somebody taking a crap?

Sort by  
Page 7 of 11 163 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next