Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 5 65 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 12:55 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Big-Will wrote:
Yes. You'll have to revise your post concerning Grampa!

I edited two posts of mine above ;)

Stanluv25 wrote:
I hate how all my questions are answered as soon as my post goes through!

It's all good, Stanluv25 :)
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
I hate how all my questions are answered as soon as my post goes through! Ahhh well. Judging by Grandpa's face he may be dying. He looks a little troubled. And may be in a nursing home. All shall be revealed Wed!

If he's dying, he'd probably be smiling.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
He's always had a room at the Marsh house, which is decidedly better than what he'd have in a nursing home. Also, he's 103 now. He's more like a great-grandpa or great-great-grandpa.

...Ewww, look at that rug. Maybe he IS at a nursing home now.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:14 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Big-Will wrote:
He's always had a room at the Marsh house, which is decidedly better than what he'd have in a nursing home. Also, he's 103 now. He's more like a great-grandpa or great-great-grandpa.

lol really, that can't be the Marsh house, their carpet does not look like that.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

lol really, that can't be the Marsh house, their carpet does not look like that.

Well it's Grandpa's Bedroom. He's 103 and not on the nicest side. He probably doesn't clean it much, and doesn't let anyone else come in to do so.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 am Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

Well, have we ever seen the inside of grandpa's room before? Maybe that is his carpet :o
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Last time we saw his carpet was waaay back in the first season, heh.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

Well, have we ever seen the inside of grandpa's room before? Maybe that is his carpet :o

I could see that.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:48 am Offline
Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm3
Grandpa Marsh! This episode will be much better than last one 8)
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 2:33 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
True we've never really seen his carpet before but I still feel he's in a retirement home. During all the major Marsh family moments the past few seasons he has not been present so I don't really picture him in the house anymore.

Anyway, I can so see Stan going to great lengths to find how much the turquoise is valued and in the end told it isn't worth much. Poor kid get screwed over in that way.
and he'll be standing there with that 'are you effin' serious?' look on his face. :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 2:35 am Offline
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I know its early in the season, but it looks like South Park is trending towards having multiple charactors involved in an episode, instead of only having 2 or 3 involed. I like the group idea alot better.
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
This episode sounds great! I kinda knew Cartman would be working a Cash for Gold scam. He's probably going to have nothing by the end of the episode. And for Stan, I think the necklace is barely worth anything, but someone will tell him that it's priceless because a loved-one gave it to him. I just can't wait! >w<

It'll be nice to see a Production Blog for this episode.
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
Now I remembered why I never watch the preview clips (I did today because I'm on Spring Break and could actually stay up for it) but they never make any sense. So Stan is trying to buy a burrito with a gem necklace...okay...whatever, I'll do what I always do. Just see the episode on Wednesday, but to be honest I feel this episode was made before. Seems like a recycled idea, but again, I'll wait till Wednesday.
Re: *1602: Cash For Gold* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
Sounds pretty sweet! It'll be good to see Grandpa Marsh again. Funny to see Cartman with all that bling. Just hope Kenny is more involved in this episode.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 5 65 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next