Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 7 96 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
SMH. One of the worst episodes of South Park. PostThu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm Offline
Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 pm4
this new episode of south park is about internet memes but its like not even about internet memes .. its so dumb .. if they woulda had like ... Scumbag Steve on there or even like Pedobear or like idk Socially Awkward Penguin it woulda been funny but instead they f*ckin made it based off plankin & tebowing and all that sh*t..such an utter and complete disappointment of ripping on current trends .. absolutely missed the whole point .. is it possible Trey and Matt are turning too old.. just like when a parent attempts to use a new slang word the wrong way ?? IT DOESNT WORK AND ISNT COOL. The idea couldve turned out to an epicly hilarious episode .. go back to your reseach and see what a meme is .. i mean for Christ Sake there is a new meme decicated to the Super Cool Ski Instructor .. get it right next time guys. SMH.
Re: *1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Heh, nall forgot to lock this thread. I don't know if I'll move any posts to the post-air thread.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
LOL PostFri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 am Offline
Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:35 am3
moneyshot meem for women these days? anyone else notice the same thing...ahahaha well i say killuminati for doing that.
Re: *1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion PostFri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
BREEAACCHH!!!!!!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Faith Hilling Revival PostSat Mar 31, 2012 5:32 pm Offline
Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:38 am1
This was so funny. I think we need to start doing group memes with each person in the picture posing in a different meme. What are we gonna call it? Taylor Swift-Boating?
Areku23 PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:21 pm Offline
Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm0
Okay, I have to say that I was quite disappointed with this episode. There were 3 different story lines between the presidential debates, memeing and the possible uprising of cats and all three had nothing to do with each other.

This episode just wasnt funny or clever in any way. I thought you guys were better than this.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 7 96 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7