Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Apr 01, 2012 11:45 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
For some reason I'm feeling more optimistic about this one. I guess it's since we don't know what a Jewpacabra is and whether or not it's a real thing. And I have a feeling we could be seeing a lot of the other boys as well. I hope my thoughts turn true. I like a good holiday episode which we never get in the show now.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
This one has the recipe for success, though I did enjoy the last Easter episode (Hare Club for Men?).
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Ah...what looks like another pointless Butters/Cartman pairing. Again, this is Trey thinking Butters/Cartman being together is automatically funny.

The only promising sign is that Cartman might revert back to his little-racist-dick ways, and we could get some good old fashioned Kyle/Cartman conflict.

Another promising sign is that this is an Easter episode, and South Park tends to deliver on the holiday episodes. They also tend to deliver good episodes halfway through the run, like we're at now.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Quote:
Cartman might revert back to his little-racist-dick ways, and we could get some good old fashioned Kyle/Cartman conflict

Yeah i would like to see that too
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 7:09 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
BRMBug wrote:
wat. Okay, I wanna see how Cartman got roped into being the Easter Bunny bait. :lol:

And chained to a cement block too.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
If the preview clip is as good as the show itself...than this episode WILL be the best episode of season 16 BY FAR!! :o :D

Gonna have a lot of Cartman, Butters, and Kyle...and a lot of Easter vs. Jews....Can't Wait!! :mrgreen:

*Maybe Jesus will show up again* :shock:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
BRMBug wrote:
wat. Okay, I wanna see how Cartman got roped into being the Easter Bunny bait. :lol:

Yeah. One would expect Butters to be the bait.

mo303564 wrote:
If the preview clip is as good as the show itself...than this episode WILL be the best episode of season 16 BY FAR!! :o :D

Agreed. It's not hard to top first three eps.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 10:09 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
YES!!! Looks like the typical early-season spate of complex-premise episodes is FINALLY over!

-----

This episode looks like it has many story elements that have in the past successfully delivered many episodes I consider great:

--A simple premise: less explanation and lame one-off characters, more time for character development and comedy!

--Cartman-Butters pairing: overused yes, but understandable considering all the awesome episodes this pairing has created (Casa Bonita, AWESOM-O, Super Fun Times, etc.)

--Cartman's anti-Semetism: the Fatass is at his best in his demented, racist persona

--Cartman potentially getting screwed over: I consider Cartman as the resident antagonist of SP, thus I enjoy laughing at his misery

-----

Hopefully Kyle will play a big part to oppose Cartman to make up for them acting like good friends last week. When they were sitting on the curb together by themselves, it just felt so wrong to me, almost like a governing law of South Park physics is being violated.

Jewpacabra...now that's an idea that can practically write an entire episode on its own. I wonder if M&T are smacking their heads wondering why did they not come up with this earlier?

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am71
I hope the story has something to do with the passover since it involves the jews..
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 1:51 pm Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
mo303564 wrote:

What preview did you see?? The one I just watched was more or less pointless. An attempt to build suspense I guess? meh

Guess I'll add that I tend to like Cartman/Butters pairings but I'm not getting my hopes up... I was a bit disappointed last season by "Last of the Meheecans". That episode had at least as great a premise and potential as this but didn't live up to my expectations.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Can Cartman only get one or two of his own episodes in Season 16B? I think he needs to step aside the second half of every season and give episodes to characters that aren't Randy. I believe at least one episode this season should be saved for Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Craig's Gang, and the 4th grade girls. As for the episode itself, it's going to be all Cartman, all the time, except Butters. And as far as I'm concerned, this doesn't look to be a very good Cartman episode because usually Cartman take pretty effective shots at current issues or exploits certain groups of people one way or another.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 2:51 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Well hopefully Fatass won't get too annoying with his anti-semitism in this one. There have been times where that has been the case, in my opinion. (But not the run up to Passion of the Jew, interestingly. That was fine.)

They've got a nice opportunity here to throw in some jabs at those stupid Bigfoot, etc mystery monger shows. But then they can go on to do something 'real' like in Dead Celebrities or History Channel Thanksgiving. Here's a shot at a terrible TV show, but now we're going to take that idea and make it real in the South Park universe because it'll be fun.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Interesting. While I detest Cartman/Butters episode (because of it being overused), this is the first monster episode in a long time. I'll chance it.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm Offline
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm6
I saw a commercial that aired before one of the episodes on this site where the boys were in a forest zip-lining or something. I'm curious if that is from this episode or maybe will be in an episode later this season.

Anyone else seen that?
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
I hope the Anti-Semitism and the Cartman/Butters isn't all cliche and overused.

But I'm so excited because this is the first episode I get to watch the original airing.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next