Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
South Park Jesus wrote:
I was a bit disappointed last season by "Last of the Meheecans". That episode had at least as great a premise and potential as this but didn't live up to my expectations.

Dude, I f*cking loved "Last of the Meheecans." I honestly don't think I could name a flaw in that episode, it is one of my rare 10/10 rankings.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm Offline
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 am8
TheHomestarRunner wrote:
I saw a commercial that aired before one of the episodes on this site where the boys were in a forest zip-lining or something. I'm curious if that is from this episode or maybe will be in an episode later this season.

Anyone else seen that?

Why I have a feeling that is going to be one of these "Oh-crap-we-can't-fill-22-minutes-so-here-have-a-long-ass-family-guy-style-scene"? Just like the TSA monitor, or the gold cycle ones. I bet Cartman is going to slide slowly throught the zipline, like for 1 minute, then Kyle will asks how was it, "Totally f*cking stupid dude!"

Yep, it would totally make sense to me :lol:
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
MoonBear70 wrote:
We have at least three reasons to be excited about this episode:

1) SP is long overdue for an Easter show
2) Cartman/Butters is always comedy gold
3) T&M are gonna make fun of all the TV shows (Finding Bigfoot. Monsterquest, Fact or Faked, etc.) that search for mysterious creatures!

Can NOT wait for this :D

Long overdue?

Have we forgotten Stan's little Easter adventure a few years ago?

"Hippitus hoppitus deus domine"
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Dig Cartman in a bunny suit, and with his serious/scared face. Also love the weird camera thingy he had. Always like it with him and all his neat costumes, probably because I have a poster of them. Should be pretty good.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 12:43 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
This is only the second Easter episode if I'm correct. And they did Thanksgiving last year. Let's hope for Halloween and Christmas this year!! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am Offline
Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 am8
Reminds me of the mexican staring frog of sri lanka with cartman making a video.
Last edited by bebewendysp> on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 am Offline
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 am11
I can't wait for this episode, "Jewpacabra" :D
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
This is one of the rare times I'm not excited for an upcoming episode (the only other time being each of the Coon and Friends episodes, and I was only really satisfied with the third one). For me, it's going to be hard to top Fantastic Easter Special, which is one of my all-time favorites.

I also agree that it's starting to feel like Trey thinks "Cartman + Butters = instant success." Cash for Gold had Butters work for Cartman with no good setup or payoff. Let's hope this doesn't fall in that same trap.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
This is only the second Easter episode if I'm correct. And they did Thanksgiving last year. Let's hope for Halloween and Christmas this year!! :mrgreen:

That's right!

So, after tomorrow night, there will have been:

Easter: 2 eps
Halloween: 4 eps (Pink Eye, Spooky Fish, Hell on Earth '06, and the one with Korn)
Thanksgiving: 3 eps (Starvin' Marvin, Helen Keller musical, History Channel) and a short on Leno
Christmas: 6 eps, two music videos, and two "Spirit of Christmas" shorts

Valentine's Day, New Year's and the 4th of July were also observed, one time apiece.
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Quote:
Halloween: 3 eps (Pink Eye, Spooky Fish, and the one with Korn)

Don`t forget Hell on Earth. Angus theres a good chap
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm Offline
James--76 wrote:
Quote:
Halloween: 3 eps (Pink Eye, Spooky Fish, and the one with Korn)

Don`t forget Hell on Earth. Angus theres a good chap

Good catch! I'll gladly update that list in case I missed any others.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
NeuroHeart wrote:
South Park Jesus wrote:
I was a bit disappointed last season by "Last of the Meheecans". That episode had at least as great a premise and potential as this but didn't live up to my expectations.

Dude, I f*cking loved "Last of the Meheecans." I honestly don't think I could name a flaw in that episode, it is one of my rare 10/10 rankings.

Amen! "Last of the Meheecans" and "You're Getting Old" were my two 10/10 episodes from season 15, with a lot of 8's and 9's! :)
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
Really excited about this one. Who else thinks the jewpacabra will be Kyle in some way XD can't wait to find out tonight!

I also love cartman and butters episodes. Butters is one of my favorite characters in SP and those two are almost always great together... Cartman the narcistic bigot assh*le paired up with innocent ol' butters is a good combo IMO and obviously Trey's, and it has produced several amazing eps like awesome-o, death of Eric cartman, casa Bonita, last of the meheecans just to name a few. I don't really understand why people have such a problem with episodes involving them? I think they are great! :)
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 1:55 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I hope the Easter Egg Hunt will involve some of the other kids and if Jewpacabra doesn't turn out be Cartman, then will Jewpacabra be real or will someone else try to sabotage the Easter Egg Hunt? My money is still on Cartman making this shit up though.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
pootycancerXD wrote:
Really excited about this one. Who else thinks the jewpacabra will be Kyle in some way XD can't wait to find out tonight!

I also love cartman and butters episodes. Butters is one of my favorite characters in SP and those two are almost always great together... Cartman the narcistic bigot assh*le paired up with innocent ol' butters is a good combo IMO and obviously Trey's, and it has produced several amazing eps like awesome-o, death of Eric cartman, casa Bonita, last of the meheecans just to name a few. I don't really understand why people have such a problem with episodes involving them? I think they are great! :)

Well, let me explain why. They are way to overused, and M&T use them like Cartman+Butters=Automatically a 10/10 episode for all the 2 million (and counting downwards) viewers that watch SP. And after all, why can't they use Butters for anything else besides Cartman's henchman/prank target? And they're way too forced. Not to mention, their personalities clash.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 46 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next