Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 16 229 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
:lol: Cartman: "Definitely looks like a Jewpacabra attack, but it's hard to tell."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Niels0827 wrote:
Cartman is not "Jew material." While practicing Judaism would technically make somebody a Jew, he doesn't "fit in" with "real" Jews. In modern society, at least in the industrialized world, Jews in general don't ridicule and belittle people whose religion is different from their own. They're usually receiving the brunt of ridicule from Muslims and Christians. Catch my drift?

Cartman would be a Zionist, if anything, much as he became a (radical) ginger after Kyle made him up to look like one.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Stanluv25 wrote:
Disappointing. Sucks as I had a good feel for this episode. But I hardly laughed at all that first act. I was sitting there going 'where is this story leading?' While I did like the possibility the Jewpacabra could be real and it freaking Cartman, that was pretty much the only enjoyable thing. It was like Royal Pudding, I found myself growing bored with the story and not caring how it ended. Which never happens in SP. The bigfoot hunters were annoying and not funny. I never watch those monster quest shows so who knows, maybe that's how they really are. I'm not big on the episodes that focus so heavily on religion or politics. It's too hard to follow along and the humor is simply not there. There was at least some humor in Fantastic Easter Special. But really, by the second act I just wanted the episode to end.
Then let's not forget the uncomfortable Kyle + Cartman moments. Kyman fans I hope you're happy, you really have ruined any hopes of me seeing these two friendly. It is always cringe-worthy to watch. It's not cute. It's just... *shudder*
And what? Does this mean Cartman will no longer make fun of Jews?? So help me... that is one of his things. You can't take that away.

Displeased wit the episode. Next week's has to be better. Will not be watching this one anytime soon. 4/10 for me, I dunno.

I agree with you. The Cartman/Kyle friendship is getting on my last nerve. :roll: I wish they just keep them hating each other.

PS: Do you think the next episode will focus on Stan again?
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Oh yeah, almost forgot, but the "Jesus loves me yes I know, for the Republicans tell me so" line was HILARIOUS. I'm saying this as a fellow Christian who is tired of seeing bigoted social conservatives trying to shove their beliefs down others' throats.

I can't comprehend how some of you didn't find this episode to be funny at all. I was downright giddy through the whole thing! :mrgreen:

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ I don't know if M&T are trying something out with Cartman and Kyle. I just know I do not like it and I want it to end. Some things can change, others, leave as is. Those two hating each other has been in the show since season 1 although became more apparent as time went by. You just.. don't change that. I think it is fun to have a group of friends in which two of the kids hate each other. That's funny. But it doesn't work to have them friendly. It honestly makes me cringe.

I hate saying this but I realized tonight it is hard to like an episode with no Stan. It just is. He doesn't have to have a huge roll for it to be enjoyable *CBAA* but he has to say something. I was getting excited, thinking we would see the kids hunting for eggs and it would be this cute thing to bring the child-feel to the show. But I saw little of that.

And what's all this about Stan and Kyle not being friend for much longer? Seriously? Nothing suggests this. Those two are closer than brothers, they will be SBF's until they are old and gray. You simply can't split Stan and Kyle up. They need each other.

I don't know what next week will be about but I already know it will be better than this. I am predicting this to be the worst episode of the season. For people to love this but hate Cash For Gold... really... don't get it.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 am Offline
Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm13California
I love this episode!!! It's my favorite of the season so far!! It really brightened up my mood. n.n

I mean, I love crude jokes and toilet humor, but it's nice to see something different for a change. I also like the friendship Kyle and Cartman shared. It probably won't last very long, though. XDD Just like ass-burgers.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am Offline
Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm7
It's pretty obvious what Matt and Trey are doing. They're jabbing at the people who know and point out the fact that Jews control the media, hollywood, and the money supply. Yeah, I know that Matt is jewish. Personally, I think that easter is a stupid holiday, but this episode was not funny at all.

Summary of this episode: The jewish god controls everything and you'd better accept that or your head will explode because that's just the way it is.

The good days of south park are now over. I have seen every episode. South Park finally sold out. I guess it was only a matter of time.
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 pm7
I thought this season would be a return to form since they aren't dealing with a major play this time around. This season has a been a huge let-down, and this episode was awful. Not a single laugh or otherwise redeeming value. Spam. Filler. Crap.

I doubt I'll keep going out of my way to watch new episodes right when they air. I'm actually starting to wonder why I still watch it at all...
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stop jumping to conclusions guys. Kyle and Cartman are not suddenly becoming friends or anything. Jesus, just look at what happened last season: things changed, and then they all went back to normal.

The reset button will be pressed sooner or later.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:19 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Head_Cancer wrote:
I thought this season would be a return to form since they aren't dealing with a major play this time around.

They have been working on the new game that's supposed to be coming out later this year though. That's pretty major too, isn't it?
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
:roll: I think all these drastically different views on this episode makes me realize how truly epic it was! IMO, it was pretty funny, the Bigfoot team was hilarious to me since I have watched several episodes of that stupid ass big foot hunter show on history channel or whatever channel it was. Cartman's flashback to the plagues in Egypt was awesome and very unique to me, and when he actually accepts Judaism at the end my mind exploded. Truly unique episode with extremely interesting character development and even though it wasn't the funniest episode it was still awesome. I can't wait to read more user reviews XD with everyone that hates it - I find myself loving it even more. :D I guess people just don't like change?
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:25 am Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 pm7
Big-Will wrote:
They have been working on the new game that's supposed to be coming out later this year though. That's pretty major too, isn't it?

The game just came out, it's called Scott Tenorman's Revenge and it scored a 3.5/10 at gamespot.

M n Trey are starting to attach their names to mediocrity and it just feels wrong...
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Head_Cancer wrote:
The game just came out, it's called Scott Tenorman's Revenge and it scored a 3.5/10 at gamespot.

That's not the one we're all expecting. South Park: The Game is the one we're expecting.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Fun fact you guys

At EXACTLY twenty minutes in at the Easter Egg Hunt, you can spot Betsy Donovan in the bottom right. Check it out.

I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1604: Jewpacabra* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 05, 2012 2:07 am Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
JVM wrote:
Fun fact you guys

At EXACTLY twenty minutes in at the Easter Egg Hunt, you can spot Betsy Donovan in the bottom right. Check it out.

Nice catch.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 16 229 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next