Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 9 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
Author Message
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:55 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 am6
Why did they say "..america uh hah", twice?
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
kfgg wrote:
I don't like tension between Stan and Kyle. I hate it. That's the only problem I had with this episode.

Good stuff.


Actually I thought the tension between Stan & Kyle was good. It's nice to see that the two of them can disagree on something and still be friends. Stan & Kyle are sort of a balance on each other. As a poster stated above, when Kyle got too far out on Crack Baby Athletic Assocation, Stan tried to reel him back in. Kyle tries to do the same thing here.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
On a subject other than Stan and Kyle relationship. It's seems to me the Red has taken over the position of the leader of the girls this season. She even has her own entourage consisting of Annie and Lola this episode. If Wendy has done anything other then sing in Stan's video this week, I can't remember it. But I do remember Red at least having one liners in nearly every show this season.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
grieviousgeorge wrote:
They're not going to do anything, even with the civil emails that they get, which is very bureaucratic of them.

And this site isn't going to do anything either, since it depends on Comedy Central for its existence.

grieviousgeorge wrote:
You don't have to look at my posts because at least I didn't give you the all-proverbial bird.

And you don't have to post on this board. Or at least, you don't have to post about episodes Comedy Central won't air anymore, 'cause Comedy Central is not going to do anything about it, while I can limit you to the link I posted.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm4
Hydroleaf wrote:
RichardV1150 wrote:
To answer your first question, which is only answerable if you pay attention to pop culture, is the whole KONY 2012 thing with Jason going out in public and stripping naked and jacking off. To answer your second non-rhetorical question, no they did not make a title drop as far as I have heard, I watched it twice.


Really? *googles* Whoa. It makes way more sense now. I already thought about KONY 2012 when Kyle said about posting it online for free for everyone to see , but I haven't heard about Jason doing that until now! Thanks for clearing these things up for me. :)


The putting it on the internet thing was a direct attack against the movie "Bully" that came into theaters a couple weeks ago.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Plyte wrote:
The putting it on the internet thing was a direct attack against the movie "Bully" that came into theaters a couple weeks ago.

Not quite. The issue there was about the R rating the film was going to get. Today it opens with a PG-13 rating. But Kyle was right: if it's that important, it should be released on the Internet for free, just like the Invisible Children videos are. But for Stan and the movie company, that won't do, since it costs money for them to make their movie and they need to at least make that money back.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
I don't think any episode besides "Reverse Cowgirl" (and maybe "Cash for Gold", I don't personally think so though) have had an answer-80%-or-more-of-your-questions resolve. Its just a pile of semi-cliffhangers that didn't become 2-parters. Sorta disappointing.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 2:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
maxbjr wrote:
On a subject other than Stan and Kyle relationship. It's seems to me the Red has taken over the position of the leader of the girls this season. She even has her own entourage consisting of Annie and Lola this episode. If Wendy has done anything other then sing in Stan's video this week, I can't remember it. But I do remember Red at least having one liners in nearly every show this season.

Yeah, Red should join the main cast and be there just about every week. One of the few things South Park has lacked is a main female character, and Red might just be the answer.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 am17Maryland, USA
Trond wrote:
Why did they say "..america uh hah", twice?


This is why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=waAqJ6727Hk#t=36s
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 2:16 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:47 pm10
Big-Will wrote:
grieviousgeorge wrote:
They're not going to do anything, even with the civil emails that they get, which is very bureaucratic of them.

And this site isn't going to do anything either, since it depends on Comedy Central for its existence.

They're very inconsiderate. They allowed themselves to be bully victims and still are the same type of bully victims when they can stick up for themselves.

grieviousgeorge wrote:
You don't have to look at my posts because at least I didn't give you the all-proverbial bird.

And you don't have to post on this board. Or at least, you don't have to post about episodes Comedy Central won't air anymore, 'cause Comedy Central is not going to do anything about it, while I can limit you to the link I posted.


And you don't have to worry about my posts because there's nothing derogatory about them.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Am I the only who feels bad about Butters? I mean, he's been bullied and mistreated by his own grandmother :cry: he really doesn't deserve this kind of punishment, getting slapped and stabbed by a fork. It just isn't right. But I'm glad he overcame his cowardliness and defends himself at the end :)
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:47 pm10
yamilynn wrote:
Am I the only who feels bad about Butters? I mean, he's been bullied and mistreated by his own grandmother :cry: he really doesn't deserve this kind of punishment, getting slapped and stabbed by a fork. It just isn't right. But I'm glad he overcame his cowardliness and defends himself at the end :)


Yea I feel ya. I wanted him to beat the crap out of her badly and kill her and put her out of her misery once and for all. I was a bully victim but I fought back finally.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:11 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
Felixa wrote:
Trond wrote:
Why did they say "..america uh hah", twice?


This is why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=waAqJ6727Hk#t=36s


After watching that, and learning about the crazy naked Kony guy (I'd never heard of him), this episode makes more sense. Now I can laugh at it :)
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm55
Somebody else has probably already mentioned this, but I loved seeing Kip Drordy as the cameraman for Stan's video.

And two of the best songs ever! "Spankin' it, spankin' it, smackedy-smack".
You know - I've learned something today.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
This episode kicks ass purely for the Stan song alone. "Make bullying kill itself." So funny. Such a catchy, awesome song.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 9 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X