Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 7 104 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Ha Cartman must be too fat to make the ride go quicker. I bet whatever the danger the boys are in will probably end up being something daft.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 am Offline
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 am19Michigan
I wonder if this is going to be another flashback episode like "City On the Edge of Forever"
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
James--76 wrote:
Ha Cartman must be too fat to make the ride go quicker.

You have it wrong. He'd be so fat he'd get to the end of the ride faster than a regular or light kid would. This is because when he begins going down, his weight pulls the line lower than normal, and that translates to faster motion near the end of the ride, so his problem would be going too fast to stop.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 pm8
TEST FOR SURVIVAL...IN THE ROCKIES .... ???
Could this be a Bear Grylls parody? he did recently get fired from the Discovery Channel.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I sure hope they put more work into this episode than they put into the name. Not that it's a big deal. Last week's episode is pretty hard to beat.

Of course I'm expecting a completely random, unrealistic reason as to why they're trying to survive in the Rockies. It likely has less to do with wandering off and getting lost or depleting their resources and more to do with the likes of getting captured by rabid talking raccoons or a very old and bearded Burt Reynolds who never ventured more than a few feet from his cabin in 30 years.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
James--76 wrote:

You have it wrong. He'd be so fat he'd get to the end of the ride faster than a regular or light kid would. This is because when he begins going down, his weight pulls the line lower than normal, and that translates to faster motion near the end of the ride, so his problem would be going too fast to stop.

ah right cheers Will
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:30 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
James--76 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
James--76 wrote:

ah right cheers Will

Unless Cartman is so heavy that the pulley or wheel or whatever it is has so much friction that it slows Cartman down ;)

Didn't Prof. Chaos' outfit get destroyed in City Sushi? And then it was back in Buttersball. So no reason that Scuzzlebutt can't return even he was killed in the early season. In South Park, just because someone is killed off doesn't mean they can't return. Maybe Pip will make a return in Ziplining 8)
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 am Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Scuzzlebutt's family gets revenge on Stan and friends? Geico commercial reference?
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:39 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
HAcoreRD wrote:
Scuzzlebutt's family gets revenge on Stan and friends? Geico commercial reference?

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
I loved zip lining when I was a kid. Judging from the press image, it looks like it will be just the main four, which is good.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
Looks like a possible Man vs. Wild parody. Somehow I see Randy Marsh leading the rescue effort to find the boys, but with disastrous results.... :oops:
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 am Offline
Quote:
Didn't Prof. Chaos' outfit get destroyed in City
Sushi?

No he almost did but he got distracted just before he burnt it.

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 6:59 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Spazmosis wrote:
TEST FOR SURVIVAL...IN THE ROCKIES .... ???
Could this be a Bear Grylls parody? he did recently get fired from the Discovery Channel.

I was thinking the same thing. Since Bear Grylls doesn't have anything better to do, he might as well show up and save the boys. I wonder if the B-plot will tie into the main plot or will be something completely different.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
raidpirate52 wrote:
I loved zip lining when I was a kid. Judging from the press image, it looks like it will be just the main four, which is good.

I wish more kids were in it.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 am Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 am46
Anyone else think they'll be a bit of Cannibal! The Musical in this episode? Jewbacabra seemed to have a hint of Time Warped in it.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 7 104 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next