Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 7 104 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 am Offline
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm6
Hey, it's a ziplining episode. That now explains where that ziplining footage came from that was in that commercial a few weeks back. I guess it's safe to assume this was their "banked" episode of the run.

The preview clip reminds me of Asspen.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 am Offline
Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 am8
...maybe this has something to do with the squirrel with the top hat? :shock:
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 11:10 am Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
elactor2012 wrote:
...maybe this has something to do with the squirrel with the top hat? :shock:

He can save them with his squirrel-y supernatural powers :lol:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 am Offline
Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 am4
Yeah, don't have a clue about this episode... but this is good news!
I was scratching my head after seeing the clip though. maybe a Hunger Games parody? Not so sure, but...
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I think Comedy Central UK's site likened the events of the episode to Planet of the Apes. Not that I'm British, they just drop episode hints sometimes.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Sounds good. Looking forward to it.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Press release: NEW YORK, April 16, 2012 - Spring Break won't last forever and the kids want to make the last day count in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining," premiering Wednesday, April 18 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

The boys are excited to spend a day ziplining in the Colorado Mountains. But high in the Rockys, far from their families, their trip takes a bad turn. Chances of survival are slim. All they can do is wait to be rescued. But will help come too late?

First of all, Cartman and Stan are going to survive. Not in a million years- and yes, a million years, not a exaggeration - would they kill those characters (they were going to plan on killing Kyle when Kenny was killed off for Season 6, though I doubt ten seasons later they'd still kill him off). I've heard alot about a Bear Grylls episode for Season 16 even before "Ass Burgers" came out. So I wonder how Cartman and Stan and Kyle survive in the end. Reminds me of "Pandemic", (and Part 2), "Manbearpig", "Pee", etc. And why are they 'far from their families' as said in the press release? And as mentioned before, in the season preview commercial that aired before the season started, they did have an under-5-second clip of this episode. So summarizing my long post, I am questioning the crazy circimstances of this episode's action, as well as how the 3 of the main characters survive. (See earlier in my post for why I think they'll survive if you didn't already know)
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Last edited by 99 i fail on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 pm Offline
Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:50 pm6
I think I know what this gonna be about:
A few years ago there were these miners in Chile that were trapped for a long time and kept waiting to be rescued so basically the boys are the miners
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
James--76 wrote:
Quote:
Didn't Prof. Chaos' outfit get destroyed in City
Sushi?

No he almost did but he got distracted just before he burnt it.

Even if it were destroyed, he could just make another one. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
99 i fail wrote:
Press release: NEW YORK, April 16, 2012 - Spring Break won't last forever and the kids want to make the last day count in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining," premiering Wednesday, April 18 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

The boys are excited to spend a day ziplining in the Colorado Mountains. But high in the Rockys, far from their families, their trip takes a bad turn. Chances of survival are slim. All they can do is wait to be rescued. But will help come too late?

First of all, Cartman and Stan are going to survive. Not in a million years- and yes, a million years, not a exaggeration - would they kill those characters (they were going to plan on killing Kyle when Kenny was killed off for Season 6, though I doubt ten seasons later they'd still kill him off). I've heard alot about a Bear Grylls episode for Season 16 even before "Ass Burgers" came out. So I wonder how Cartman and Stan and Kyle survive in the end. Reminds me of "Pandemic", (and Part 2), "Manbearpig", "Pee", etc. And why are they 'far from their families' as said in the press release? And as mentioned before, in the season preview commercial that aired before the season started, they did have an under-5-second clip of this episode. So summarizing my long post, I am questioning the crazy circimstances of this episode's action, as well as how the 3 of the main characters survive. (See earlier in my post for why I think they'll survive if you didn't already know)

I don't think they will kill Cartman, Stan, Butters, or Kyle. They just wouldn't. At least not now when they have a few more seasons left to go, it wouldn't be right. So they will survive but this will be the perfect time for Kenny to die again. Maybe he gets eaten by a bear?? lol The 'far from their families' line has me curious too. Of course they aren't home as they're ziplining so why mention they are far from home? Is there some hidden meaning in those words and being 'far from their families' plays an important part in the episode?

There's always questions for each new episode but I have 50 of them for this one, far more than I do with other new ones! There are so many who, when, where, and whys we don't know.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I don't have a good feel for what this is going to be about just from the preview and description. The idea that they'll throw in some Bear Grylls/Man vs. Wild stuff seems good. There's a lot to work with there.

"Man vs. Wild" or "What Not to Do If You're Actually Lost in the Wilderness"
Rock climbing
Spelunking
Cliff diving
Rappelling
Mess around with poisonous animals

Plus it's odd how Bear always seems to wind up in just his skivvies (or less) at least once an episode.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
I wonder why everyone thinks Butters might be in this because I have not seen Butters anywhere.

Anyways, this might be a good episode. Sounds like it's not really a parody of anything in real life, and this could be another episode based entirely on fiction.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:51 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I didn't see Butters in the clip or in any photo stills, so I'm thinking he won't play any part in this episode, much less die in it. as for Kenny, I kinda hope they don't kill him off. Since the explanation of him dieing and coming back, it's kinda pointless to kill him except for a really good or really funny reason. looks like we have only the 4 boys and who ever the camping extras around. I really hope M&T don't introduce a one off character just to bump them off at the end.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Oh goody! I wondered if this clip was in my dream..and apparently is was real *phew* :o

Sorry, I saw a clip from this website about....2 or 3 weeks ago profiling "all new" episodes, and a quick glimpse came from this episode, I'm not sure if it was Cartman or Stan but regardless, I realize I'm not dreaming and the students are indeed at a zipline camp :P :roll:

Looks good. I hope a lot of the kids are involved, and it sounds suspenseful...can really only see Kenny getting eaten by a bear or a mountain lion, but if he does, great XD. 8)
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
omg i can't wait for this episode! sounds exciting! i wonder what will happen to the boys. :? will they get lost? will one of them get hurt? will they run into some wild animals? though i have a feeling that stan will be the one getting hurt cause i could just scense it. maybe his zipline will snap and he falls to the ground and breaks a bone. :/ i don't know i guess we have to wait until wensday! :wink:
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 7 104 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next