Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 7 104 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
invaderzimfan#1 wrote:
omg i can't wait for this episode! sounds exciting! i wonder what will happen to the boys. :? will they get lost? will one of them get hurt? will they run into some wild animals? though i have a feeling that stan will be the one getting hurt cause i could just scense it. maybe his zipline will snap and he falls to the ground and breaks a bone. :/ i don't know i guess we have to wait until wensday! :wink:

....or Kenny :unhoodedkenny:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
I posted this in the pre-pre air speculation thread; but I think it deserves a mention here.

Jerry Seinfeld Superbowl Commercial, ziplining segment only. For the commercial, a green screen of course was used (as shown at the end of this clip). Obviously Seinfeld didn't zipline though out Manhattan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhC1IHq4BxU
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Don't forget about Geico and their squealing pinwheel pig ads.
http://youtu.be/6TlNOwwQQJk
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostMon Apr 16, 2012 11:25 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
invaderzimfan#1 wrote:
omg i can't wait for this episode! sounds exciting! i wonder what will happen to the boys. :? will they get lost? will one of them get hurt? will they run into some wild animals? though i have a feeling that stan will be the one getting hurt cause i could just scense it. maybe his zipline will snap and he falls to the ground and breaks a bone. :/ i don't know i guess we have to wait until wensday! :wink:

I hope you're right! We haven't seen Stan injured before like that, it would make for something different and interesting and intense to watch. Maybe Kyle is there to try and help/comfort him, just to show those fans who somehow think Stan and Kyle are drifting apart. I really hope something happens to Stan. I'm evil like that, I enjoy my fav. characters injured or sick for some reason. Shows they're vulnerable and aren't perfect I guess.

I am seriously super-excited for this episode. It sounds like the boys just being boys which M&T have admitted before, they love doing and us fans love watching.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 am Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Stanluv25 wrote:
invaderzimfan#1 wrote:

I hope you're right! We haven't seen Stan injured before like that, it would make for something different and interesting and intense to watch. Maybe Kyle is there to try and help/comfort him, just to show those fans who somehow think Stan and Kyle are drifting apart. I really hope something happens to Stan. I'm evil like that, I enjoy my fav. characters injured or sick for some reason. Shows they're vulnerable and aren't perfect I guess.

I am seriously super-excited for this episode. It sounds like the boys just being boys which M&T have admitted before, they love doing and us fans love watching.

Lol i guess i'm not the only one that wants to see stan get hurt. Not die (unless it's one of the parents, yes i'm evil, i hate randy marsh) I feel like it's about time stan get hurt. Lol ;) My cosplay group and i have discussed this briefly..and we all hope for a death. But if a death does occur, it most likely wont be of the main four. Hahahhaha
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 11:32 am Offline
^ Ha, yes! That makes... 3 people at least who want to see Stan get injured this epiosde. Are you reading this people at SPS?? We want Stan hurt, it's about time, so please do it!! :mrgreen:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm Offline
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 pm5
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ Ha, yes! That makes... 3 people at least who want to see Stan get injured this epiosde. Are you reading this people at SPS?? We want Stan hurt, it's about time, so please do it!! :mrgreen:

It would be a change, Kyle seems to be the one they like to beat up on the most other than Kenny haha. Though Stan WAS shot in Douche and Turd if you remember.

I have no idea what to expect from this episode...unfortunately I'm going to miss the initial airing of it. I'm going to have to fight temptation to look at the post-air thread before I see it myself...

Maybe a two-parter?
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 pm Offline
I totally forgot about him being shot in the arm :shock: and don't forget he also got injured when he tries to give his egg to Mrs.Garrison at the government office.
I support CartmanxStan
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 12:55 pm Offline
^ All very true. But it still would be a change. They screwed Stan over last week in a way he hasn't been yet, maybe injuring him would be another way to screw him up tomorrow. It just seems so... obvious if it were Cartman or Kyle. Kenny would no doubt die if something dangerous happened. But nothing ever seems to happen to Stan. I dunno, like I said, I'm evil when it comes to my fav characters and I like to see them injured and ill. It's a weird thing about me. I just wanna see Stan break his leg, is that too much to ask??

:lol:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 1:19 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ All very true. But it still would be a change. They screwed Stan over last week in a way he hasn't been yet, maybe injuring him would be another way to screw him up tomorrow. It just seems so... obvious if it were Cartman or Kyle. Kenny would no doubt die if something dangerous happened. But nothing ever seems to happen to Stan. I dunno, like I said, I'm evil when it comes to my fav characters and I like to see them injured and ill. It's a weird thing about me. I just wanna see Stan break his leg, is that too much to ask??

You want Stan's legs to be fracture. That's too extreme, dude :lol:
I support CartmanxStan
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
BRMBug wrote:

Hahahahahaha! :lol:
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 2:34 pm Offline
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 pm5
Stanluv25 wrote:

I completely understand. You want to see them get hurt or suffer but at the same time you don't...you want it because it makes for interesting storytelling and it focuses in on that character, but at the same time, he's your favorite character so it'll still kind of makes you sad if it happens. I'm the same way :)
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm Offline
Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 am8
Ziplining is cool, m'kay? I've done it 8)

Looking forward to the show :)
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
BRMBug wrote:

I hope they encounter that pig and fry its annoying ass over a fire.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Pre-Air Discu PostTue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 pm Offline
fetterisbetter wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

I completely understand. You want to see them get hurt or suffer but at the same time you don't...you want it because it makes for interesting storytelling and it focuses in on that character, but at the same time, he's your favorite character so it'll still kind of makes you sad if it happens. I'm the same way :)

Ya, it makes me feel guilty. If someone is your fav you don't want to see them suffer. But then again you do. It is interesting and does focus on them. It'll make me go 'aww, the poor thing' to them and it's hard to do that to a character you don't care as much about, or someone who seems more obvious it would happen to. It's just this motherly instinct I have in me: I want to see Stan hurt so I can pretend I'm the one taking care of him. It's hard to explain without it sounding weird. :?

Well if he didn't break a leg what would happen that would make it interesting and 'dangerous'??

Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 7 104 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next